• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, ̖̪. said:

Why using BB Code?...

You have all option above text field to do everything...

if You want to create spoiler You need to click it and then push backspace while spoiler is selected...

Spoiler have "eye" icon on list of options :x...

He is referring to the fact, for example, if you quote this message and try to write above the quote box after inserted you will discover that you can't bc this forum doesn't let it you can't easily fix quotes, spoilers or any other BB code easily only on this forum idk why either

Edited by lucifeh
4 hours ago, lucifeh said:

He is referring to the fact, for example, if you quote this message and try to write above the quote box after inserted you will discover that you can't bc this forum doesn't let it you can't easily fix quotes, spoilers or any other BB code easily only on this forum idk why either

You can You just need to grab "Gizmo" and move it down...

Working with spoiler same way...

Video:

21 hours ago, ̖̪. said:

"Gizmo"

I don't have this and I can move it. If you mouse over the quote or spoiler box you'll see that the icon in the top left hand corner is an arrow sign pointing in 4 directions. If you stop on the icon a message will pop up saying click and drag to move. On a new reply when you quote someone you can move the quote box down 1 level without having to do anything else. Also you don't have to go all the way down to the quote button after highlighting some text as a quote selection bubble will pop up just below your highlighted text and you just have to click that instead.

On 1/5/2023 at 10:36 PM, BeowulfMKII said:

How can i edit my post using BBCode? I added some spoilers to my post and now it's a mess and i can't remove them

To delete a quote or spoiler you just have to click on them and then hit backspace and the quote or spoiler will be deleted from your post.

16 hours ago, myuhinny said:

I don't have this and I can move it. If you mouse over the quote or spoiler box you'll see that the icon in the top left hand corner is an arrow sign pointing in 4 directions. If you stop on the icon a message will pop up saying click and drag to move. On a new reply when you quote someone you can move the quote box down 1 level without having to do anything else. Also you don't have to go all the way down to the quote button after highlighting some text as a quote selection bubble will pop up just below your highlighted text and you just have to click that instead.

To delete a quote or spoiler you just have to click on them and then hit backspace and the quote or spoiler will be deleted from your post.

... wow ... what a quality answer...

These magical arrows of Yours are called Gizmos... its not just AutoCAD its Blender, Game Engines and anything else...

Also Thank You for telling us something i already said...

image.jpeg.ebe0f13136125a0421750712880f65d0.jpeg

CONCEPT OF GIZMOS in AutoCAD - YouTube

Edited by ̖̪.