Help with Sexis

Belichick

Hey guys, I'm new here and couldn't figure out exactly where this kind of thread should go, so if it doesn't belong in this forum I apologize.

I just tried to install the Sexis mod following the instructions in its main thread and seem to have messed up somewhere. I don't have any new spells in game however I installed the FNIS spells to see if that would work and all the FNIS idles work just fine.

I'm not super experienced with modding and isntalling mods manually so I'll just go over what I did.

I downloaded the ESM, data pack, and cupid and extracted them each to their own files in my downloads folder. Then I copy pasted all of the scripts in Sexis Core into my skyrim scripts file and I put the esm file in my skyrim file but I'm not sure if its supposed to go somewhere else? I then extracted the meshes in Sexis data into my skyrim meshes folder. So I basically copy pasted the Sexis file from sexidata\sexis data\meshes\actors\character\animations into the corresponding file in my skyrim folder so now I have female, FNIS, FNISBase, FNISSpells, and Sexis folders in that file, should i have pasted all the files in the sexis folder into FNISspells or something?

After that I did the same with behaviors and pasted the textures and sounds into their corresponding files, i imagine there was no issues there.

Last I went into the cupid file and pasted the scripts into my scripts folder and source scripts into the source scripts folder, I put the .esp file in my main skyrim folder again, not sure if thats where it goes.

After thT I installed FNIS and ran the generator and it seems to have installed fine.

Any help would be awesome.

I'm wondering - Why did you install SexIS?

SexIS never came out of alpha stage and it's creator has unfortunately gone missing. After months with no development another modder created SexLab instead to replace it.

My suggestion is to remove SexIS and all it's mods from your system, and go to the SexLab forums here: http://www.loverslab.com/forum/51-downloads-sexlab-framework/

Ok thanks I will try that.

Archived