More Follower Voices Mod

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/36913/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D36913%26preview%3D&pUp=1

This mod may be the only thing I know like it. It basicly expands dialouge options for other voice types. This post is an attempt at

Publicising the mod in order to encourage the author to keep working knowing that people are interested in this line of work. I personally would like the possibility of my own proper rugrat, short stack, unhypered follower, or better yet, perhaps this mod will encourage to move more attention on the interesting beast races instead of constantly seeing unimiganative beauty follower mods that make nexus' front page everyday. I'd have a go at making followers using this structure once more voices have been incorporated, perhaps give ol Ruby of mine a real Khajiit voice instead of even toned. Can't stress enough how bored I am of the run off the mill  voice types, what about you, what do you think guys? :D

wow. this looks and even virtually smells likes a fucking brilliant idea. vanilla everything is like eating hot dogs for a month. never again. if it weren't for mods it be back to the ps3 for me. please keep me updated and tell me how i can help?

(note: im not a modder or have any knowledge in anything related, im actually having devastating difficulty getting a particular mod to work right now.)

Archived