How to turn off announcements?

Hello.

I keep getting these "[Female Sim] starts to seriously questions herself. Does her [boyfriend/husband] still find her as attractive as during the first days of their romance?"

Over and over and over and over and over. It's driving me crazy.

I fiddled with the NRAAS settings, and it did not work. I can only assume I did not mess with the correct settings. Can someone point me in the right direction?

I'm guessing the adult mod being used is Kinky World.

If so NRaas won't have specific options to change KW settings.

This was one reason OnikiKay changed the mod to load AFTER the game is ready to run.

KW settings has both announcements and dialogue settings.

The feature you refer to is the Desperate Housewife. It works like the default EA moodlet a Sim gets when they don't leave the house after awhile - they get the stir-crazy moodlet. 

On 12/31/2022 at 3:50 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Well, one way to solve that announcement is to pay her a visit and satisfy her needs. ?

?

On 12/31/2022 at 1:08 AM, landess said:

I'm guessing the adult mod being used is Kinky World.

If so NRaas won't have specific options to change KW settings.

This was one reason OnikiKay changed the mod to load AFTER the game is ready to run.

KW settings has both announcements and dialogue settings.

The feature you refer to is the Desperate Housewife. It works like the default EA moodlet a Sim gets when they don't leave the house after awhile - they get the stir-crazy moodlet. 

Perfect. I'll go ahead and try messing with the KW settings and see if I can't get rid of them. It's just too many. I get dozens of them every single in-game day.