I even loaded faraway save and finished Alduin`s quest.So Alduin is dead. Cleaned game with "resaver". Came back to Windhelm, did all the battle trough. General and Rikke both are here. We killed Galmar. Ulfric is on the floor. General makes his "any last words?" speech. And no matter which answer I choose, after one hit Ulfric is up and friendly.  Disable/enable do nothing, "kill" command won`t work. Simple "disable" does not finish quest. Any ideas?

First thing I'd do is create a spell to query/disable the protected and essential flags on him. If that doesn't work I'd assume some quest has him as a protected alias. Finding which quest that would be is probably easier said than done. There's a console command to dump quest aliases I think, maybe that can be used in this case.

First thing I'd do is create a spell to query/disable the protected and essential flags on him. If that doesn't work I'd assume some quest has him as a protected alias. Finding which quest that would be is probably easier said than done. There's a console command to dump quest aliases I think, maybe that can be used in this case.

Try this:

setessential 1414d 0

If he is essential flagged, that should turn it off.

Edited 3 hours ago by sila

I use "Manipulator", so essential is off.
Will check quests, but I really doubt I have any quest with Ulric involved...