On 12/4/2023 at 7:16 AM, MortiferusX said:

I have a little Problem with the State 

"Make this Slave part of curent Workplace Workforce"

I got this error messages. 

I only have that message when I target a non PAHE/HSH slaves/NPCs. WRT DOM I am slowly entering it and have no DOM slaves yet while AYGAS is still in reserve for slave overload, so I cannot comment on whether it applies or not to their slaves.

14 hours ago, Will55 said:

I only have that message when I target a non PAHE/HSH slaves/NPCs. WRT DOM I am slowly entering it and have no DOM slaves yet while AYGAS is still in reserve for slave overload, so I cannot comment on whether it applies or not to their slaves.

Yeah, but this slave is the Quest Target. I don't understand what to do in this State. 

14 hours ago, MortiferusX said:

Yeah, but this slave is the Quest Target. I don't understand what to do in this State. 

Ohh are you doing the WS quests? 

I never bothered with any more after the first one and removed the file as I have enough on my hands and after the latest sly Steam update, a lot more

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/25/2023 at 10:48 AM, CGI_Models said:

Hello - 

What files do I need to download?

Thank you

2023-12-25_11-47-45.jpg

I think the "AIO" (all in one) should be all you need, but then again I'm getting the error about "no valid source for this slave found", so I could be wrong.
After I try everything else I can think of, I'm just going to setstage past the tutorial.

Also, if the OP sees this, can I ask: What is your native language?  I find sometimes knowing that helps with interpreting grammar issues.