[SOLVED!] Sexlab actors refuse to orgasm

Hi all ?

I've been having this problem for a while where every actor in a Sexlab scene  just simply refuses to orgasm.

I'm using Sexlab, Sexlab Aroused Baka Edition and Sexlab Seperate Orgasm.

The actors will sit at 100% pink enjoyment for eternity and nothing ever happens. I tried playing around with Sexlab and Sexlab Seperate Orgasm settings like orgasm conditions and nothing helps at all. I have absolutely no clue why this is happening. :frown:

Has anyone had this happen and/or can tell me how I can resolve this ? 

UPDATE: Make sure you're using the correct versions of SLSO and Sexlab that are meant for eachother. I was using the newest version of SLSO, but the Sexlab 163 beta9 instead of the newest. Installing the newest version of Sexlab fixed this for me.

Edited by AkiKay
17 hours ago, TurtleMan141 said:

Do you have separate orgasms activated on sexlab itself? There should be a little tick you can check and it activates the mods.

I do, already played around with the checkbox. On or off has the same result honestly, Seperate Orgasm doesn't work on either on or off, behaves the same. :classic_blink:

Edited by AkiKay
  • -Ayleth- changed the title to [SOLVED!] Sexlab actors refuse to orgasm