Rad Morphing Redux Trigger: Cleavage

Rad Morphing Redux Trigger: Cleavage

View File

Simple on/off equipped slots trigger (player and companions) for Rad Morphing Redux.

Checks equipping and unequipping of user-specified slots on the player as well as active companions and lets Rad Morphing Redux know whether any of the slots are occupied or if they are all empty.

Inspired by @sullysam's idea for a pushup effect toggle.

Dependencies

• Rad Morphing Redux - without RMR this mod does nothing.
  • MCM - to configure the slots to observe and the keyword sent to RMR.

Installing

Install with your mod manager of choice. Then configure the armor slots to observe in MCM.

By default the trigger uses the name "Cleavage: Player" and "Cleavage: Companion Name" (e.g., "Cleavage: Piper").

Uninstalling

Uninstall with your mod manager of choice.

Configuration

Without setting up armor slots to observe in the trigger's MCM and a slider set in RMR, this mod does nothing.

1. Open this mod's MCM.
  2. Pick the actor you want to configure.
  3. Define the armor slots to observe.
    Separate multiple slots with | (e.g., 9|11|15).
    When any of the slots are occupied, the trigger value will be 100%.
    When all of the slots are empty, the trigger value will be 0%.
    This trigger will only ever have one of those two values.
  4. Open RMR's MCM.
  5. Configure a slider set to use the Cleavage trigger (or the trigger name you set in this mod's MCM).
    Since the trigger value is either 0% or 100%, the thresholds should be at 0% and 100%.

Source Code

Source code is provided with the mod.

Changelog

Spoiler

•   Added    Additional triggers for active companions.
    You need to update all RMR slider sets that use this trigger. The name for the player's trigger has changed from "Cleavage" to "Cleavage: Player". 

•   Added    Support for morphing during AAF scenes.
    Detects equipping / unequipping during AAF scenes (where a body double is used instead of the actual player) and updates RMR accordingly.
    Requires RMR v2.3.0.

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/21/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    MCM, Rad Morphing Redux, SUP F4SE

This is awesome! But I've got an issue which I think is related to the Classic Holstered Weapons mod. I'm using slot 41 to capitalize on the BreastFlatness2 slider to reduce clipping with armored vests. Unfortunately when using slot 41 (Armor Slot) as a trigger, it doesn't fire as this mod I believe also uses slot 41 as a slot to equip the armor? Not sure how exactly this works on the back-end but thought I'd tell you.

1 minute ago, Aeon said:

This is awesome! But I've got an issue which I think is related to the Classic Holstered Weapons mod. I'm using slot 41 to capitalize on the BreastFlatness2 slider to reduce clipping with armored vests. Unfortunately when using slot 41 (Armor Slot) as a trigger, it doesn't fire as this mod I believe also uses slot 41 as a slot to equip the armor? Not sure how exactly this works on the back-end but thought I'd tell you.

You're probably using the wrong slot number. The trigger uses the slot index (0-43), same as RMR's unequip slots.

To see what you have currently equipped in which slot, you can check RMR's MCM > Equipped Items.

36 minutes ago, Aeon said:

it's totally working as intended, I just mean that this other mod which is pretty prevalent, seems to use Slot 41 behind the scenes, although you can technically equip an item in Slot 41. My workaround was to use another slot.

You called slot 41 the "Armor Slot". That's why I suspect that you think of the slot numbering starting at 30 and not the slot index used by this mod. The slots that would usually be considered armor are 11 to 15.

41, which CHW uses, is a "possibly weapon" slot according to the Creation Kit wiki. And it looks like the holstered weapon occupies that slot just like any other equipped item would and should not allow any other item onto that slot at the same time.

• 2 weeks later...
6 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Is there a common or known trigger name that I can use when the Advance Animation Framework starts a sex scene?

If you're asking whether anybody has created a RMR trigger to set/unset morph values when AAF scenes start and end, I'm not aware of any yet.

If you're asking about how to make one, it would involve registering for AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStart and AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop events. Unhealthy Craving has source code you can reuse for doing that, though it's somewhat complicated by using a proxy script because I wanted AAF to only be a soft (i.e. non-required) integration in that mod. UC doesn't rely on those events to drive RMR directly, but it does have all the bits needed to detect when the player is successfully engaged in an AAF scene with other actors and also to know when it's over.

10 hours ago, vaultbait said:

If you're asking whether anybody has created a RMR trigger to set/unset morph values when AAF scenes start and end, I'm not aware of any yet.

If you're asking about how to make one, it would involve registering for AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStart and AAF:AAF_API.OnAnimationStop events. Unhealthy Craving has source code you can reuse for doing that, though it's somewhat complicated by using a proxy script because I wanted AAF to only be a soft (i.e. non-required) integration in that mod. UC doesn't rely on those events to drive RMR directly, but it does have all the bits needed to detect when the player is successfully engaged in an AAF scene with other actors and also to know when it's over.

I hope someone can make a trigger for when sex scenes starts. I could use RMR for specific morphs I want when clothes are off.

23 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

I hope someone can make a trigger for when sex scenes starts. I could use RMR for specific morphs I want when clothes are off.

Isn't that what this cleavage trigger does though? It (un)applies specific morphs when clothes are added or removed.

On 1/8/2023 at 7:40 PM, vaultbait said:

Isn't that what this cleavage trigger does though? It (un)applies specific morphs when clothes are added or removed.

Yes i could generally trigger morphs when nude in general that way. Still would be good to know if more specific triggers existed to use different morphs for different scenes.

Where do the logs get saved?

So far I have not been able to get the Cleavage trigger to work. I've tried different slot numbers 40, 39 and 38 independently to see if there was change.

I'm simply trying to make my character display a slider set when the character has no panties or skirts on.

Cleavage is the only trigger with difficulty, the "Rads" and "UnhealthyCraving" triggers are working fine.

15 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Where do the logs get saved?

So far I have not been able to get the Cleavage trigger to work. I've tried different slot numbers 40, 39 and 38 independently to see if there was change.

I'm simply trying to make my character display a slider set when the character has no panties or skirts on.

Cleavage is the only trigger with difficulty, the "Rads" and "UnhealthyCraving" triggers are working fine.

Those numbers seem high. Did you check that you actually have anything in those slots in RMR's MCM?

How to enable logging and where to find the logs: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

36 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Those numbers seem high. Did you check that you actually have anything in those slots in RMR's MCM?

How to enable logging and where to find the logs: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Enable_Debug_Logging

So how do I know what number to use if I want to monitor when a panty or skirt area is empty?...

I'm was thinking the slot numbers refer to body slots numbers used in Creation Kit... (https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Body_Slots_usage_for_Fallout_4)

Ok thanks, I'll check the logging too.

1 hour ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

So how do I know what number to use if I want to monitor when a panty or skirt area is empty?...

I'm was thinking the slot numbers refer to body slots numbers used in Creation Kit... (https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Body_Slots_usage_for_Fallout_4)

Ok thanks, I'll check the logging too.

They're the "index" numbers used by Papyrus functions rather than the "slot" numbers used in plugins: https://www.creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Biped_Slots

Thanks @LenAnderson, @vaultbait it's working as expected now! 

I initially did not understand how to decide what numbers to use.

In my case I wanted the Cleavage trigger to happen when wasn't wearing clothing around the pelvis area.

So after clicking refresh and viewing the numbers listed under "Equipped Items" section in Rad Morphing Redux while wearing various outfits I determined I should use the following numbers for Cleavage trigger to monitor:

6|7|8|9|10|11

...because those slots where showing when I had clothing in the pelvis area.

Also I set the slider set for the trigger to be Inverted.

This is awesome, 2 more questions on usage

• Is there a solution to allow the Target Size decrease, instead of increase?
  • Or can the Lower Threshold be made to allow negative or less  than zero values?

Slider preset settings with negative values get capped at zero:

For Fusion Girl in BodySlide, I'm able make breast saggy and still appear filled by using negative values with the "Boobs Perky" slider.

But when trigger applies my preset in-game negative values get locked at zero.

See screenshots

Neg_BoobsPerky.jpg

In Game.jpg

rmr-pic.jpg

1 hour ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

This is awesome, 2 more questions on usage

• Or can the Lower Threshold be made to allow negative or less  than zero values?

Slider preset settings with negative values get capped at zero

Target size should allow negative values. I'll have to check if it somewhere gets clamped back to zero. That would be a bug.

Thresholds below zero aren't needed because the trigger value cannot be smaller than zero (0% - 100%).

On 1/16/2023 at 12:12 PM, TabbyCatNinja said:

Slider preset settings with negative values get capped at zero:

Got a chance to test this and negative values work fine. I checked that the morphs are correctly applied in-game, that the RMR Helper correctly applies them in BodySlide, and that RMR Helper correctly saves the negative target value in the ini file. All of it happened just as expected.

I can take a look at your papyrus log to see if there's any hint as to why you can't seem to use negative morphs. You may also want to check if there are any other mods that apply morphs to the same sliders. While RMR can handle multiple slider sets affecting the same sliders and calculates the cumulative morphs for all overlaps, BodyGen in the end only applies a single morph on top of the "base" value from LooksMenu. And its algorithm for deciding which one wins has changed over time.

MorphDebug could help you figure out what morphs are actually applied at any time.