Rad Morphing Redux Trigger: Cleavage

4 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Thanks I'll load the preset again to try reproduce the issue and gather log data.

@LenAnderson I've attached my log and RMR setting, but I think RMR Helper is saving settings fine.

Maybe the value being handle fine in RMR but it the problem could be how other mods determine what parts to increase values that probably should be decreased.

The reason I think my morphs dont match my BodyStudio and InGame...

Depending on the usage of a trigger UnhealthyCraving to get fatter, parts like "Boobs Flat" or "Nipple Size" actually get smaller with positive values while other parts correctly get larger.

Papyrus.0.log NinaSaggy.ini

37 minutes ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

@LenAnderson I've attached my log and RMR setting, but I think RMR Helper is saving settings fine.

Maybe the value being handle fine in RMR but it the problem could be how other mods determine what parts to increase values that probably should be decreased.

The reason I think my morphs dont match my BodyStudio and InGame...

Depending on the usage of a trigger UnhealthyCraving to get fatter, parts like "Boobs Flat" or "Nipple Size" actually get smaller with positive values while other parts correctly get larger.

Papyrus.0.log 37.95 MB · 0 downloads NinaSaggy.ini 4.11 kB · 0 downloads

LOL.

You've got problems!

The game is not keeping up with your script-heavy mods. Your logfile is full of stack dumps (40MB in 4 minutes!), telling you that the script engine is overloaded. What exactly the effects of that are I cannot tell you as I haven't really read up on that topic and at a first glance there are different opinions from "it doesn't matter, things just get delayed and executed later" to "abandon your savegame and go back to a save before the first ever stack dump happened"...

So. Based on that. No idea how it affects mod behavior. Worst case: Nothing can be expected to work as intended anymore.

I would suggest you check your mod list for script heavy mods and see what you can get rid of (or configure to have less of a performance impact). One mod that seems to show up in almost all of the stack dumps is OutfitShuffler. I don't know if that means this mod is the culprit (again, I'd heave to read up on stack dumps), but I'd at least try and see if it gets better with that mod disabled.

As for RMR, there have been no morph events in your log, so I cannot tell you anything about how the morphs are applied, but your ini does not show any negative target sizes and the log confirms that. You have a slider set with 100%, one with 200% and one with 60%, all of them positive values.

• 2 months later...

I can't get this to work properly :S 

I have set the lower threshold to 0% and the upper to 100% and even tried inverting the trigger and many other things, but no matter what I do, the trigger is just activated all the time. it doesn't deactivate when I unequip clothes. I started by adding a lot of clothing triggers but ended up just putting in 3, but it's the same no matter what. pls halp 

12 hours ago, lordglarthir said:

nvm I figured it out. Apparently it only works when Morph Calculation is set to: RMR + Looksmenu and slot 3 can't be included as the player body is constantly equipped

The trigger could probably be improved to ignore when a nude body is being worn in that slot, at least 0xD64 (SkinNaked) and 0x17AD1 (SkinRaider), though integration with SAKR to detect top coverage could be interesting since it already emits events when that changes so could eliminate a lot of the existing complexity as long as outfits have been appropriately keyworded for it.

6 hours ago, vaultbait said:

The trigger could probably be improved to ignore when a nude body is being worn in that slot, at least 0xD64 (SkinNaked) and 0x17AD1 (SkinRaider), though integration with SAKR to detect top coverage could be interesting since it already emits events when that changes so could eliminate a lot of the existing complexity as long as outfits have been appropriately keyworded for it.

Feel free to take over :)

I'll be disassembling my computers tomorrow.

1 hour ago, LenAnderson said:

Feel free to take over :)

I probably won't take on the cleavage trigger since I don't use it, but there's enough ideas here for anyone interested in picking it up.

I'll be disassembling my computers tomorrow.

Good luck! I've always been tempted to melt down my computers and take up goat farming.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 3:02 PM, vaultbait said:

Hey @vaultbait, thanks for pointing me to this mod earlier! Spent the last few hours trying to get it working and it all seems to work in game as intended.

The big caveat at the moment which the post above yours mentioned is that most clothes/armour seems to use slot 3, which kind of necessitates an additional trigger for when it's just the nude body, like you noted.

The only other thing I can't seem to figure out, is how to apply this to Heather. I'm aware she's her own thing and has a separate system to the vanilla follower system, so it's probably something to do with that.

16 minutes ago, CloudLambda said:

The only other thing I can't seem to figure out, is how to apply this to Heather. I'm aware she's her own thing and has a separate system to the vanilla follower system, so it's probably something to do with that.

As I mentioned in the other thread, this really only makes sense for the player character, not for NPCs. RMR as currently implemented tracks triggers for adjusting morphs on the player character. It has support for copying those same morphs to followers, but to use your example, it doesn't make much sense to adjust Heather's cleavage when the player changes clothes.

15 hours ago, vaultbait said:

As I mentioned in the other thread, this really only makes sense for the player character, not for NPCs. RMR as currently implemented tracks triggers for adjusting morphs on the player character. It has support for copying those same morphs to followers, but to use your example, it doesn't make much sense to adjust Heather's cleavage when the player changes clothes.

Gotcha, totally makes sense. I just didn't realise it was mainly built around the player character and companions can sort of piggy back off of the triggers/changes.

But yeah, totally if a nude body trigger could be implemented by someone, that would save a lot of time manually going through each armour mod to change their so that they don't touch slot 3.

8 hours ago, CloudLambda said:

Gotcha, totally makes sense. I just didn't realise it was mainly built around the player character and companions can sort of piggy back off of the triggers/changes.

But yeah, totally if a nude body trigger could be implemented by someone, that would save a lot of time manually going through each armour mod to change their so that they don't touch slot 3.

There should be cleavage triggers for your companions as well. If I recall correctly, there should be a dropdown at the top of this mod's MCM allowing you to select the actor you want configure. The trigger names are then something like "Cleavage: Player" or "Cleavage: Piper".

Not sure how well it works with custom companions that deviate a lot from the default companion implementation. Worked well for me with the Darlene mod.

Edited by LenAnderson
Typo

There should be cleavage triggers for your companions as well. If I recall correctly, there should be a dropdown at the top of this mod's MCM allowing you to select the actor you want configure. The trigger names are then something like "Cleavage: Player" or "Cleavage: Piper".

Not sure how well it works with custom companions that deviate a lot from the default companion implementation. Worked well for me with the Darlene mod.

Oh, neat, I missed that there was a way to morph companions in RMR without duplicating the player morphs!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/6/2023 at 12:34 PM, blabla_c said:

Is it possible to have more than one Cleavage: Player trigger, such as two pieces of clothing with different slots that deform two body sliders separately

I was just looking at the comments to see if this was a thing