Embarrassing, Help with body physics?

This is crazy. I cannot figure out why my breast physics aren't working on armors but butt and thigh are.... 

Ive been working on a new build and everything is set up, I just dont know what I'm doing wrong. I set up my body and armor in bodyslide, I ran FNIS, I made sure nothing was overwriting XPSME, but I think theres some kind of conflict between my UNP physics and the Body Renewal mod I have installed. Possibly in some of the settings I selected. But I've tried toggling those on and off but that doesnt help. 

Where did I go wrong?

Just to clarify, physics are working without clothes/armor, but with clothes/armor on, breast physics dont work. Butt and thigh are working fine. I did a complete uninstall and took out all of the below body mods and the physics began to work again.

https://pastebin.com/rSKCiESR

ScreenShot2.png

40 minutes ago, Heppai said:

Just to clarify, physics are working without clothes/armor, but with clothes/armor on, breast physics dont work. Butt and thigh are working fine. I did a complete uninstall and took out all of the below body mods and the physics began to work again.

As was said, the armour and/or clothing MUST be made for the body physics you are using. When you download an item for a specific body type with physics (such as CBPC) those outfits contain a *copy* of the body type that's built-into the item. If you download an item that isn't tagged as to be for that body replacer/physics, it won't work. So, it sounds like you've got some items that aren't built with the physics.

Edited by Sandatharius
10 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

As was said, the armour and/or clothing MUST be made for the body physics you are using. When you download an item for a specific body type with physics (such as CBPC) those outfits contain a *copy* of the body type that's built-into the item. If you download an item that isn't tagged as to be for that body replacer/physics, it won't work. So, it sounds like you've got some items that aren't built with the physics.

Here's the mod. It mentions HDT in the instructions. Also when I uninstalled every UNP mod, the physics on the armors worked. When the clothes were removed, ofc it was a vanilla body.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10980/?

21 minutes ago, Heppai said:

Here's the mod. It mentions HDT in the instructions. Also when I uninstalled every UNP mod, the physics on the armors worked. When the clothes were removed, ofc it was a vanilla body.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/10980/?

That link is for a mod in Special Edition. You posted your issue here in the LE Edition, so I assumed you have the regular version of Skyrim? Because Special Edition mods won't work in regular Skyrim.

Edited by Sandatharius

I didn't realize that UNP bodies had bouncy breasts. All the UNP stuff I've seen (not UUNP, different matter) has had static breasts, both bodies and clothing/armor

In SSE, the current standards are BHUNP and CBBE-3BA, to serve the "UNP" and "CBBEE" body-family preferences of players, while providing the current levels of bouncy-expectation.

But, anyway, have you fitted/built the armor for your player in Bodyslide? Because afaik, even BHNUP and CBBE-3BA armors and clothing have to be fitted and built for the player before they work correctly

Edited by anjenthedog
6 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

I didn't realize that UNP bodies had bouncy breasts. All the UNP stuff I've seen (not UUNP, different matter) has had static breasts, both bodies and clothing/armor

In SSE, the current standards are BHUNP and CBBE-3BA, to serve the "UNP" and "CBBEE" body-family preferences of players, while providing the current levels of bouncy-expectation.

But, anyway, have you fitted/built the armor for your player in Bodyslide? Because afaik, even BHNUP and CBBE-3BA armors and clothing have to be fitted and built for the player before they work correctly

Yeah i did fit it with bodyslide. I think i might make the swap to cbbe-3ba since armors seem to be limited with unp.

10 minutes ago, Heppai said:

Yeah i did fit it with bodyslide. I think i might make the swap to cbbe-3ba since armors seem to be limited with unp.

I would switch. There weren't too many armours at first, but now there's tons of them. I recently reinstalled the game on a new computer and Used 3BA again. I used Acro's Mousebell preset, and tweaked it a bit, but I love it.

Edited by Sandatharius
51 minutes ago, Sandatharius said:

I would switch. There weren't too many armours at first, but now there's tons of them. I recently reinstalled the game on a new computer and Used 3BA again. I used Acro's Mousebell preset, and tweaked it a bit, but I love it.

Also wise to save a tweaked bodyslide preset as your own custom body preset (at least one) so you can refer back later.

2 hours ago, anjenthedog said:

Also wise to save a tweaked bodyslide preset as your own custom body preset (at least one) so you can refer back later.

Oh, I always do. I didn't want to spend all that time getting my character's looks to be *just right* and then lose what I had created. I even copied the .jslot files to a USB in case anything happened to my preset or game.