Any good CC find sites?

When it comes to NSFW I stick to Loverslab and the content the respective creators offer on Patreon, when it comes to content that is not explicit I stick to thesimsresource.com (and pay a few bucks for a subscription to make downloads easier, imho it is really worth it), but I assume you know that one.

26 minutes ago, Godenholm said:

When it comes to NSFW I stick to Loverslab and the content the respective creators offer on Patreon, when it comes to content that is not explicit I stick to thesimsresource.com (and pay a few bucks for a subscription to make downloads easier, imho it is really worth it), but I assume you know that one.

Yes, I know TSR, the place never go wrong to find regular CC, and NSFW stuff from here.
Just prefer CC find sites than TSR when looking for clothes. TSR seems have no "slutty" CC, only "sexy."

Patreon is kind of hard to search things, if the creator have blog site, that will be better choice I think. Some creators I like I usually looks their site first.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, 00799700 said:

Yes, it's me again to ask CC find sites.
Some good CC find sites do not update any more. :(
Recently I found that the site I always go named " Emily CC finds" didn't update for many days...

Any recommend?

Yes Emily CC finds didn't update since some days , i don' know why ...

But look on LL here : if you don't know , you find a millions sexy and slutty clothes ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/203-clothing/

15 minutes ago, Angelus75 said:

Yes Emily CC finds didn't update since some days , i don' know why ...

But look on LL here : if you don't know , you find a millions sexy and slutty clothes ?

https://www.loverslab.com/files/category/203-clothing/

It's sad if the site won't update anymore, even didn't see any announcement.
Yep, I check LL's download content very often.