Jump to content

Which checks must be toggled to make it so sims will have sex regardless of gender or relationship or other factors?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't want to have to take into account orientation or relationships or mood or anything else, I just want sims to do what I tell them on command with regard to this mod. What menu options must be disabled or enabled to make this work? So far I've tried everything I can think of and sims always refuse.

Posted
On 12/18/2022 at 4:19 PM, MC116 said:

I don't want to have to take into account orientation or relationships or mood or anything else, I just want sims to do what I tell them on command with regard to this mod. What menu options must be disabled or enabled to make this work? So far I've tried everything I can think of and sims always refuse.

Some things to try...

 

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Cheats > Always Accept (1 or 2 green bars)

(2 green bars ignore gender requirements)

Wicked Settings > Sex Settings > Autonomy Settings > Autonomy Intensity: Extreme

 

Give your player Sim the WW Sexually Alluring trait reward (I just use the MCCC mod cheat to add it).

(You can also give this Trait Reward to any other NPC Sims if you need to).

 

Set any Lots you use frequently with the Hypersexual Lot Trait.

(It helps to bypass some of the fussy WW requirements).

 

Best to make sure Lots have private rooms for use with Sofa's or Beds especially if there are other Sims present like at public venues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...