Animal SOS - Schlongs appear, but do not get erect when arousal threshhold met - Tried everything i can think of - HELP

1. Hey, so as the title states. I am VERY sure the problem is with Animal SOS, because when i hit the arousal threshhold with morenastycritters as its schlong, it erects. only with animal SOS does it just stay the nub no matter what. 

2. When I use Morenastycritters schlongs, with some animals it works fine but with others the schlong and balls detach and float. any ideas?

Ive spent a while and tried many things to remedy these two things. please if you can help i would greatly appreciate it so i can finally start playing for real.

hey guys i need help with the CBBE 3BBB in bodyslide i am trying to make butt and boobs bounce for npcs but i did it wrong does any one know to do it the mods i have are CBBE,CBBE 3BBB,CBBE SMP 3BBB,CBBE 3BA 3BBB,HDT-SMP (SKINNED MESH PHSICS) and CBPC - Physics with collisions.

Edited by Carlos v
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...