Is there a Succubus mod that works just like Sanguophages but with semen instead of blood?

Just as the title says. I've tried to make my own succubus xenotype but it never feels authentic: I can never mimic the relationship that vampires have with blood with the tools I have.

Sanguophages need blood to live, they use blood to fuel their powers; the relationship between succubi and semen should be parallel to this, yet the most I can do is make all succubus have a "Cum addiction" trait from RJW. But when I do this, it subtracts from the importance of semen; I've turned it into a something like a drug, when, to the Succubus, it is their sustenance, their fuel. I'm not addicted to eating food, I hunger for food when I lack it. This trait ironically turns semen into something that is non-essential to the Succubus when it should be the precise opposite.

Anything I manage to make don't feel like seductive demons of the night, but rather horny furries cosplayers with wings and horns. I'm wondering how I could solve this conundrum of mine, is there perhaps a gene mod, or a succubus mod that has the themes of what I'm referring to?

• 2 months later...