Plastic_Spoon Posted December 15, 2022 Posted December 15, 2022 Just as the title says. I've tried to make my own succubus xenotype but it never feels authentic: I can never mimic the relationship that vampires have with blood with the tools I have. Sanguophages need blood to live, they use blood to fuel their powers; the relationship between succubi and semen should be parallel to this, yet the most I can do is make all succubus have a "Cum addiction" trait from RJW. But when I do this, it subtracts from the importance of semen; I've turned it into a something like a drug, when, to the Succubus, it is their sustenance, their fuel. I'm not addicted to eating food, I hunger for food when I lack it. This trait ironically turns semen into something that is non-essential to the Succubus when it should be the precise opposite. Anything I manage to make don't feel like seductive demons of the night, but rather horny furries cosplayers with wings and horns. I'm wondering how I could solve this conundrum of mine, is there perhaps a gene mod, or a succubus mod that has the themes of what I'm referring to? 2
Eskella Posted December 16, 2022 Posted December 16, 2022 There's a patch for RJW Sexperience that adds it as a gene option: Â Â
Theess12 Posted February 17, 2023 Posted February 17, 2023 vegapnk has a beta for rjw genes that adds a detailed succubus xenotype you can get it on the disord
fuuuuuuuu Posted February 18, 2023 Posted February 18, 2023 The vegapnk mod is nice, but still a bit buggy. U can try the Vampires & Demons & Werewolfs mod on steam too.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now