Is it possible to avoid pausing the game when alt tab ? (resolved)

• Vault Dweller changed the title to Is it possible to avoid pausing the game when alt tab ? (resolved)
55 minutes ago, Incubusbul said:

Thanks a lot for that. I've been thinking to look for a mod that will allow me to gather some resources (stone, clay) and let them pile up, while doing something else on my PC outside the game.

How much clay could you possibly need?

Also, sgtm 10 for all the clay and lots of flying cheese.

On 12/13/2022 at 7:53 PM, Incubusbul said:

Thanks a lot for that. I've been thinking to look for a mod that will allow me to gather some resources (stone, clay) and let them pile up, while doing something else on my PC outside the game.

You mean to skip the boring and slow animation? You know that you can just hit the node while wielding a pickaxe and it'll be much faster? You can dual wield pickaxes for twice the speed. Heck, you can even Elemental Fury while dual wielding for express mining!

Extra tip: doing it in 3rd person is slightly faster than 1st person.

Edited by belegost
On 12/17/2022 at 8:51 AM, belegost said:

You mean to skip the boring and slow animation? You know that you can just hit the node while wielding a pickaxe and it'll be much faster? You can dual wield pickaxes for twice the speed. Heck, you can even Elemental Fury while dual wielding for express mining!

Extra tip: doing it in 3rd person is slightly faster than 1st person.

Wow, I didn't know, and never saw anyone knowing it ...

7 hours ago, Thanaka said:

Wow, I didn't know, and never saw anyone knowing it ...

That's been known for as long as Skyrim is out. What next? You're going to tell me you don't know the merchant bucket trick, or the alchemy restoration loop, or vampire Necromage exploit, or Aetherial Crown Ritual Stone combo?

Edited by belegost