I have to say this does work not bad with the CBBE TBBP body (no HDT, just TBBP). All you have to do is to decrease the Tummy Tuck settings in Bodyslide 2 to a very low value (go into -25% or even -50% negative). You have to do this especially for max weight. Those settings will close the small mesh gap between schlong and belly for CBBE max weight meshes.

Although I use SG Renewal CBBE textures (shaved, no scars, smooth) and although I installed the SOS SG Texture patch there is still a small difference visible between body and schlong textures, but nothing that would annoy. It may depend on the normaL map maybe or the sweat map I use.

Just one question, is it possible to use SoS, SoS for Females UNP AND SoS Equippable Schlongs together? Not that you really need an equippable schlong when you already have SoS for Females, but as I use RaceMenu, the option for modelling for player chars comes in handy for a change and that there is a slot 60 option makes it even more attractive, because I have no jewelry or other stuff that uses that slot so far.  

I think I need some help with the mod. Starting a new playthrough of Skyrim after getting Dragonborn (finally) so I decided to set up the "Random females schlonged based on a chance". I've been working on it for the past few hours and I seem to be missing something. First off I'm using:

SOS 2.04.011 (Full)

SOS B3lisario UNP Addon 0.8

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS 1-93b

UNP Blessed Body

So far, I've gotten everything to work except the small problem of every female now has a schlong. Now, I have already opened up the creation kit and with no small effort found the correct male SOS schlong so that I could edit the text in the "Value" text box to 2, save and exit. However, the game doesn't seem to acknowledge this and continues making every female join the UNP faction regardless.

I am really mystified on what I am missing. Any ideas?

I may not be the best person to answer your question, but I was having a similar issue.  The original post in the description of the mod answers best I believe.  Which is to go into the settings of Schlongs of Skyrim > UNP and set the percentages to zero.  I think default is set at 10.  Go to each race and set the ones you don't want schlongified to zero.  Since my starting race was Nord, I kept that at the 10 and everything else was set to zero.  It didn't seem like it worked at first.  You have to give it time to register.

When I went to the top setting in the UNP category and set that to zero, no one, including my character had a schlong.  When I set the Nord race back to 10, all was right.  Again, it took time to register.

I use UNP and everything else is the same as your set up.  I am not familiar with CK at all, so someone might explain this better.  I just thought since I had the same problem at first I'd share my experience.  Hopefully it helped out a little.

How do I make my schlong visible when wearing armor?

I would use mods like "Hmm...What to Wear" or mash up collections like Aradia Armor or Bouncing Bodices.  You use stuff the way you want and keep things showing where you'd like.  Plenty of mods that come in pieces that work, but nothing I've seen specifically that are armor sets made just for SOS Females UNP.

I have a couple quick question. If you use the Random method detailed in OP are the NPC's who end up getting the UNP schlong added to the SOS_Addon_B3lisarioUNP_Faction? If I add the NPC to the unpschlong faction manually in CK, when loaded in game will they automatically get it? Or is the faction something that was added but never utilized?

Thought I'd better edit in what I am trying to do so maybe you could give some additional guidance if I am barking up the wrong tree with what I am trying to do. So here's the script I am working on...

SexLabFramework property SexLab auto
Faction Property SOS_Addon_B3lisarionUNP_Faction auto

function OnEffectStart(actor target, actor caster)
        Utility.Wait(1.0)
            if SexLab.IsActorActive(target)
    ; // masturbate
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[1]
    sexActors[0] = caster
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims
    SexLab.StartSex(sexActors, anims)
elseif caster.IsInFaction(SOS_Addon_B3lisarionUNP_Faction)
    ; // futasex
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = target
    sexActors[1] = caster
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Anal")
else
    ; // sex
    actor[] sexActors = new actor[2]
    sexActors[0] = caster
    sexActors[1] = target
    sslBaseAnimation[] anims = SexLab.GetAnimationsByTag(2, "Vaginal")
endIf
If (caster.GetRelationshipRank(target) < 4)
                caster.SetRelationshipRank(target, (caster.GetRelationshipRank(target) + 1))
endif
endfunction

The idea being, if the scene is initiated and they happen to be a futa, you get taken rather than taking them as you had expected.

Hi. I have a little problem, help me please. SoS works good on male, but female just has horisontal dick (it moves if I jump, or run) . How can I fix it? Is it a problem with skeleton or with some other mods?

i am using this skeleton #1 http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/41169/?

sorry for bad english

it was skeleton. now it works with manual installation of XPMS with "1stpersonSkeleton Default BBP and belly bone"

So I was able to get it all working by moving the UNP faction from the UNP addon into the core esm. With that done you can assign specific npc's to the faction in a mod and also have the random 10% method both work together. Also with the faction in the core esm, you can have scripts refer to it properly.

Incidentally, while experimenting I tried using tes5edit merge mods script on SOS and merged the esm and all 5 esp's into 1 esp which I then copied into esm with wyrebash. And it worked perfectly including MCM menu.

i dont get this mod, does it give all females a big log? can you select just some female npcs with it and without?

i tried the equipable shlong, thought i could selectively give female npcs a shlong but it only works to switch on the player.

i dont get this mod, does it give all females a big log? can you select just some female npcs with it and without?

i tried the equipable shlong, thought i could selectively give female npcs a shlong but it only works to switch on the player.

I have the full version and I can select which females have schlongs, including my own character.  You just need to play the settings until you get it right.  

Aww I was about to try this but it doesn't work with cbbe.

Im only looking to schlongify my NPC females. Id love them to take control of my poor innocent little female character :P lol

Is there a way to make it work on NPC only?

*** Aww Just realized even if the NPC females chars did have a schlong they would not do the male animation. I wanted to see the females having sex with the female chars not just lesbian scenes, hopefully someone can add that someday :(

if you use sexlab gender change you can make sexlab think the nps is a male.   you can also turn off your schlong in the MCM menu so they can be the male and you the female.   for those that  wanted it to work with cbbe tbbp I have had no issues with it to this point besides a slight texture issue.   The gap is not very noticeable at weight 1.3 which is what I use.

I thought I would contribute with my own retexture mod that I made a few days ago. I felt like sharing since I'm such a nice person.

Here's a SOS UNP retextured for 0.8 for Fair Skin Complexion, It's not perfect, but it's pretty close and was an extreme pain to get the color right. Took forever with the color filters in GIMP to get the color right. Always came out too gray or too pink. But I like it, and I"m using it :D

SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon - Fair Skin Complexion Patch.7z

Hi love the mod works really well but one thing I am using the UNP Version of the Porcelain Vampire Skin For- CBBE UNP CHSBHC ADEC SeveNBase and Dream Girl http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/42049/?tab=2&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodfiles%2F%3Fid%3D42049&pUp=1 on my character and well while the skin is uber pale the schlong is not was wondering if anyone has done a SOS UNP patch for it or if I can make a request for one please, thank you.. :)