hey how to remove *revealing* schlong ? i played yesterday and loaded  last save , removed armor to see new texture for fem and equip it back.Now i have schlong visible when any armor on.Played with potions and menus,is it the load order issue ?

It could be a load order issue. Read SOS main mod's description, troubleshooting section

Your 2nd screenshot is very dark. Based on the silhouette, I'd say it looks like the biggest schlong in the OP screenshots. At least the settings are the same (rank 20 with the size multiplier slider at 0%).

You may want to use the SOS racemenu plugin

You can also edit some stuff in CK to reduce the flatness of any particular schlong, there is a PDF that explains this a bit in the main SOS mod, download section

hey how to remove *revealing* schlong ? i played yesterday and loaded  last save , removed armor to see new texture for fem and equip it back.Now i have schlong visible when any armor on.Played with potions and menus,is it the load order issue ?

It could be a load order issue. Read SOS main mod's description, troubleshooting section

Your 2nd screenshot is very dark. Based on the silhouette, I'd say it looks like the biggest schlong in the OP screenshots. At least the settings are the same (rank 20 with the size multiplier slider at 0%).

You can also edit some stuff in CK to reduce the flatness of any particular schlong, there is a PDF that explains this a bit in the main SOS mod, download section

CK fucked my Skyrim last time i tried to use it. With the racemenu plugin the potions will still work? (sorry for the dark Screenshot, i use Real Light and forgot to use a torch)

CK fucked my Skyrim last time i tried to use it. With the racemenu plugin the potions will still work? (sorry for the dark Screenshot, i use Real Light and forgot to use a torch)

With the RaceMenu Plugin, the potions might work, but there is no point as you are able to change the size ^^

Hope that helps.

Is this compatible with the Sevenbase Bombshell body seeing as that body is compatible with most UNP stuff?

It should be. You should look out for any displacement as the pelvis area might be different from the UNP, though.

Took a bit for the schlongs to show up but they work just fine,no displacement that i could see

Hello! i have a problem. My PC have schlong, but other female npc haven't got it. In SOS UNP tab i set 100% for all races. Male PC have schlong.

And i try give essence of falmer to female npc. and i have no changes too. Can you help me?

ALSO I want remove my PC schlong's, and give it other female npc. In topic i read about poition. What is it?

Hello! i have a problem. My PC have schlong, but other female npc haven't got it. In SOS UNP tab i set 100% for all races. Male PC have schlong.

And i try give essence of falmer to female npc. and i have no changes too. Can you help me?

ALSO I want remove my PC schlong's, and give it other female npc. In topic i read about poition. What is it?

I just cant get my character to have a penis. I've tried every potion, I've used old versions, installed correctly. I don't get it.

Use the debug spell on the dickless character

请问怎样只是让玩家显示,而其它女性不显示?

Select the UNP add-on in the SOS menu. Set probability to zero, and press clean. This will remove your penis as well, but you can replace it with a potion or with the racemenu plugin without npcs being affected.

hi guys,

I have read many pages on this website but didn't find a solution to this :

I am looking for a bulging underwear for my futas followers.

Anything like Bjorn from Morning Wood would be fine. How should I proceed ? should I create a esp with his underwear ? sorry I am a bit lost (and new to modding).

thanks

cheers

Mainly all I want to get working is the masterbation animation aligned. The character does not align very well with a lot of the sexlab animations.

I am using a CBBE body for both HDT butt and breast physics. Do I have to switch to UNP body for the animations to align the best? Is there a tutorial to get HDT physics for UNP body?

Thanks

hi guys,

Anything like Bjorn from Morning Wood would be fine. How should I proceed ? should I create a esp with his underwear ? sorry I am a bit lost (and new to modding).

thanks

cheers

The underwear does not have a bulge yet. Someone was looking at that to do, but ATM on LL there insn't an underwear that scales with the size, only the males have.

Mainly all I want to get working is the masterbation animation aligned. The character does not align very well with a lot of the sexlab animations.

I am using a CBBE body for both HDT butt and breast physics. Do I have to switch to UNP body for the animations to align the best? Is there a tutorial to get HDT physics for UNP body?

Thanks

As I use an HDT CBBE body as well I cannot answer very good (and also English isn't my first language), but I can forward this: the alignment depends on skeleton files and SexLab animations where they're based. If they don't align well, I can almost guarantee that the UNP won't be as well, but I'm not sure. If you're willing, you could test yourself.

As for the HDT Physics, I believe UNP doesn't have butt weight painting, so you can't apply the physics effect. The SeveNBase body (on some armors) have that, so you could apply with more certain fire. And you can use this addon as well 'cause they're based on UNP, so the pelvis area is aligned. (or at least someone confirmed that for me).

Hope that enlighten you. Sorry I couldn't answer fully.

hi guys,

thanks

cheers

The underwear does not have a bulge yet. Someone was looking at that to do, but ATM on LL there insn't an underwear that scales with the size, only the males have.

Thaanks.

I understood it can not scale yet.

Then is just possible to copy to have a female wearing this underwear ?

Not a version of this for CBBE is there?

From my understanding, you can use this with CBBE body, it's just that there will be a gap or mis-alignment in the pelvic area.

You could try to mitigate it by using those 3D hairy pubic hair I've seen somewhere on this forums though.

ok this maybe a stupid operator error but i got this and sos to finally work but now i suddenly cant change the bust size of my female characters. this just started to happen when i got this to start working right. any ideas?

I have no clue about that, since I don't know the mods you use. Buuuuuuuuuut, admiting you're using HDT Physics and installed SOS Full (or Light), it could be a skeleton related problem. Other than that, I cannot offer further advice.

I think I need some help with the mod. Starting a new playthrough of Skyrim after getting Dragonborn (finally) so I decided to set up the "Random females schlonged based on a chance". I've been working on it for the past few hours and I seem to be missing something. First off I'm using:

SOS 2.04.011 (Full)

SOS B3lisario UNP Addon 0.8

XP32 Maximum Skeleton -XPMS 1-93b

UNP Blessed Body

So far, I've gotten everything to work except the small problem of every female now has a schlong. Now, I have already opened up the creation kit and with no small effort found the correct male SOS schlong so that I could edit the text in the "Value" text box to 2, save and exit. However, the game doesn't seem to acknowledge this and continues making every female join the UNP faction regardless.

I am really mystified on what I am missing. Any ideas?

Edit: Stupidity at it's finest, I have solved my issue. I had been editing the incorrect schlong items in the object menu of the CK, I should have looked closer at what had been written in the instructions. Quite honestly, I thought the "gender global variable" was more of a general "look in that area", I didn't actually think it was going to actually be under the ~Misc>global section. Well problem solved anyways.

On a side note, my schlong is now worth 2 gold from my mistaken editing...yay? I'll fix that later.