Two quick questions:

1)Looking thru the posts on here I figured out using one of the schlong potions will remove it from your character. Is there a way to put it back on after?

2)Is there a way to get the player to masturbate with their penis? Even if i use the gender reassignment spell, using the masturbation function in Sexlab Arousal always results in a female-style masturbation. Is there another way to do it or a mod i need?

Two quick questions:

1)Looking thru the posts on here I figured out using one of the schlong potions will remove it from your character. Is there a way to put it back on after?

2)Is there a way to get the player to masturbate with their penis? Even if i use the gender reassignment spell, using the masturbation function in Sexlab Arousal always results in a female-style masturbation. Is there another way to do it or a mod i need?

to 1) You don't need a muscular/average schlong potion anymore to get rid of the schlong. In the SOS MCM (newest SOS Beta version) menu you will find a submenu where you are able to adjust schlong yes/no and size to PC and every female NPC you have targeted. To be honest with the new SOS Beta (it's pretty stable btw and feels much leaner and less script heavy as the former ones) you don't need any potions at all. You are able to set every schlong type and every size for PC and NPC by MCM.

to 2) At moment I am not sure if SexLab provides a male masturbation pose (just log in and look up the SexLab animation menu), but if there should exist one, you have the problem, that SexLab recognizes your PC still as a female char animationwise, even if a schlong is adjusted.

You may try one small trick (no idea, maybe it works):

-Install SexLab Cumshot

-You will find in the Cumshot MCM menu a setting where you are able to set PC and NPCs to transgender (you need to set female NPCs to transgender to actually have a cumshot effect for schlonged females)

-Set your PC to transgender

-Deselect all animations, select and play a male masturbation animation (if there is one at all, see above) and watch if your PC will be selected as an actor for this animation, aka watch if the animation will work at all for your player char.

...maybe worth a try. Should it work, you have not only a female masturbating in male pose, you get a cumshot as a bonus.

UPDATE: I was curious if this might work and tried it. There is a male masturbation pose in SexLab, an Arrok one. I set my female and schlonged PC to transgender by SexLab Cumshot and the animation worked flawlessly. Without the transgender setting it won't work though.

to 1) You don't need a muscular/average schlong potion anymore to get rid of the schlong. In the SOS MCM (newest SOS Beta version) menu you will find a submenu where you are able to adjust schlong yes/no and size to PC and every female NPC you have targeted. To be honest with the new SOS Beta (it's pretty stable btw and feels much leaner and less script heavy as the former ones) you don't need any potions at all. You are able to set every schlong type and every size for PC and NPC by MCM.

to 2) At moment I am not sure if SexLab provides a male masturbation pose (just log in and look up the SexLab animation menu), but if there should exist one, you have the problem, that SexLab recognizes your PC still as a female char animationwise, even if a schlong is adjusted.

-Install SexLab Cumshot

-You will find in the Cumshot MCM menu a setting where you are able to set PC and NPCs to transgender (you need to set female NPCs to transgender to actually have a cumshot effect for schlonged females)

-Deselect all animations, select and play a male masturbation animation (if there is one at all, see above) and watch if your PC will be selected as an actor for this animation, aka watch if the animation will work at all for your player char.

...maybe worth a try. Should it work, you have not only a female masturbating in male pose, you get a cumshot as a bonus.

UPDATE: I was curious if this might work and tried it. There is a male masturbation pose in SexLab, an Arrok one. I set my female and schlonged PC to transgender by SexLab Cumshot and the animation worked flawlessly. Without the transgender setting it won't work though.

Oh wow this update is great, i was hesitant about running a beta, but it seems to be working perfectly. I had cumshot installed and completely forgot about the transgender function it had. Thank you for your help!

It's nice to have the enable/disable functionality. It'd be cool if there were potions and/or alteration spells that let you add/remove dicks in future builds. The menu works fantastic, but it'd be fun to have a slightly more immersive option too.

-Install SexLab Cumshot

Oh wow this update is great, i was hesitant about running a beta, but it seems to be working perfectly. I had cumshot installed and completely forgot about the transgender function it had. Thank you for your help!

It's nice to have the enable/disable functionality. It'd be cool if there were potions and/or alteration spells that let you add/remove dicks in future builds. The menu works fantastic, but it'd be fun to have a slightly more immersive option too.

The potions are still there. As far as I remember you need to drink an average or muscular potion to get rid of the schlong. I never tried it, but maybe a regular one adds a schlong again. If not you will have one anyways each time you reload or restart Skyrim (or enter and leave Race Menu again). At least in my game the schlong status won't be saved

I drank the Essense of the Troll potion to remove my female character's penis, but I am constantly getting the 'Player has been trolled' message nonstop. How can I stop it from reappearing?

EDIT: Nevermind. I simply disabled SOS notifications in the MCM menu.

To properly remove a "female's" penis with out getting the "has been trolled" Using potions, use a schlong type potion from 1 of the 3 standard males schlong types. Those do not have a female mesh so when a female has a smurf average etc, nothing shows. to give a female back a penis after removing it, give her a UNP schlong potion. Or you could do it all with the MCM option if using the new SoS Beta which is much easier and doesn't require buying/console adding/carrying any potions.

I find the alignment of the penis with the female to be off. Is there a way to make it where its perfectly in the charaters hands?

Also I tried turning every other females penis off by turning down the settings and clearing then using potion but it does not seem to take the npcs penis's off.

Am I doing this right?

Hey so i downloaded the mod installed it liked it but.. on the screenshots the scholng is alot bigger than the ones in my game ( with 10x dragon essences) also the clothes what mod are they from? and how did u manage to get the schlong to that size ?

I find the alignment of the penis with the female to be off. Is there a way to make it where its perfectly in the charaters hands?

Also I tried turning every other females penis off by turning down the settings and clearing then using potion but it does not seem to take the npcs penis's off.

Am I doing this right?

Read mod description, configuration section

Hey so i downloaded the mod installed it liked it but.. on the screenshots the scholng is alot bigger than the ones in my game ( with 10x dragon essences) also the clothes what mod are they from? and how did u manage to get the schlong to that size ?

Easiest method is to install the beta version where you can drink more potions. The screenshots were made at size 20. The clothes are from http://www.loverslab.com/topic/10341-conversions-for-unpb-with-bbp/ but some of them need CK editing to show the schlong

I tried my hand at converting the VectorPlexus Muscular schlong for females. This uses the same textures as B3lisario's original, this is just a mesh replacement but everything looks pretty close if your character has the right skin tone.

File path: Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/SOS/B3lisario UNP

Replace the existing files and you are good to go. Just to be clear, there is no in-game option to change the shape like with the males, only this way.

If there are any problems shoot me a message and I'll see about fixing it. B)

Also, the shape can start to look a bit exaggerated at bigger sizes, mostly in the flaccid state, erect isn't as bad.

VectorPlexus Muscular for Females.zip

I tried my hand at converting the VectorPlexus Muscular schlong for females. This uses the same textures as B3lisario's original, this is just a mesh replacement but everything looks pretty close if your character has the right skin tone.

File path: Skyrim/data/meshes/actors/character/character assets/SOS/B3lisario UNP

Replace the existing files and you are good to go. Just to be clear, there is no in-game option to change the shape like with the males, only this way.

If there are any problems shoot me a message and I'll see about fixing it. B)

Also, the shape can start to look a bit exaggerated at bigger sizes, mostly in the flaccid state, erect isn't as bad.

Tried it out with the equippable version, the shape looks great. The balls though seem to be stuck right in between the legs when standing. Does it have something to do with how it's positioned with the male skeleton originally?

Tried it out with the equippable version, the shape looks great. The balls though seem to be stuck right in between the legs when standing. Does it have something to do with how it's positioned with the male skeleton originally?

I didn't edit the mesh itself yet, just moved it. That took me two days to get working properly, so I'll try editing the mesh in a few days when I'm ready to look at it again. :P

The other difference might be that I used a CBBE body as reference, other female bodies may have a very different thigh area.

Well there's my problem right there. Says I don't have a compatible skeleton. I'm using UNPB TBBP, does it not support it?

*Edit* Ok, so I'm installing the custom skeleton. Let's see if that works. :)

*Edit* Hey, it works now. Woo. :3

Edited by Raegar

I must be an idiot but where do i get the unp schlong potion ?

Hmm actually it's more messed up now than before.

The game was recognizing the mod but no dicks were to be seen.

Now, it's not recognized anymore while everthing is active.

:(

Okay i must be doing something wrong, im using 

UNPB body and x32 xpms bones all from same package its called UNP replacer Configuration package on Nexus

Schlongs  2.03 full

and then ur 0.8 unp addon

then i get intot he game and strip down my female game crashes, somone enlight me

Okay i must be doing something wrong, im using 

UNPB body and x32 xpms bones all from same package its called UNP replacer Configuration package on Nexus

Schlongs  2.03 full

and then ur 0.8 unp addon

then i get intot he game and strip down my female game crashes, somone enlight me

You are using an old version of sos, you need at least a 2.04 version (possibly the most up to date version), look here. I suggest to read the OP instructions to safely update from an older version.

Anyone having an issue with werewolves?  I am working on the Companions storyline and now that I am a werewolf when I use any Sexlab encounter the schlong goes missing (of course, in human form).  It appears but then I get equipped with some item "werewolf body suit" or something like that. I cannot get rid of this item.  I've tried to toss it, but it ends up right back in my inventory.  I've looked around a little bit but I haven't seen anything on this. Nothing in the main descriptions or FAQs.  Anyone know a resolution to this issue?

Also, because I use S-Lab Nude Creatures (with Best Extras) and S-Lab Werewolves, I've noticed that some of the male werewolves are rocking a different dick, rather than the SOS, when erect.  Is that normal?  A limp werewolf seems to have an SOS schlong. 

I have to say though, my UNP Schlongified character is hot!  Really nice work putting this together.  It seems with the last update with SOS the new option in MCM works nicely.  Thank you.

I was thinking, could something like this be used to hide the texture seams?

attachicon.gif10791-1-1330560922.jpg

It's from  Futanarium - for CBBE and UNP - by otmotm on the nexus

www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/10791

I don't see why not, unless it equips like an object and uses the SoS slot. Then it wouldn't work.

Since I use Mod Organizer I just opened GIMP, pointed it at the UNP SoS in my MO mod folder, opened the _sk.dds and the .dds files and made some changes to the colors in one and use the brushes to fade the colors at the edge of the SoS texture. Still not a perfect job, but it's now only noticeable in extreme closeup shots. Now I don't have a paler body and a dark colored schlong.

post-243307-0-33640800-1400884832_thumb.jpgpost-243307-0-73901400-1400884845_thumb.jpg

Anyone having an issue with werewolves?  I am working on the Companions storyline and now that I am a werewolf when I use any Sexlab encounter the schlong goes missing (of course, in human form).  It appears but then I get equipped with some item "werewolf body suit" or something like that. I cannot get rid of this item.  I've tried to toss it, but it ends up right back in my inventory.  I've looked around a little bit but I haven't seen anything on this. Nothing in the main descriptions or FAQs.  Anyone know a resolution to this issue?

Also, because I use S-Lab Nude Creatures (with Best Extras) and S-Lab Werewolves, I've noticed that some of the male werewolves are rocking a different dick, rather than the SOS, when erect.  Is that normal?  A limp werewolf seems to have an SOS schlong. 

I have to say though, my UNP Schlongified character is hot!  Really nice work putting this together.  It seems with the last update with SOS the new option in MCM works nicely.  Thank you.

I am not sure if I understand the problem.

If the schlong goes missing only when you use Sexlab, it's most likely a Sexlab issue. It could be a MCM option or a bug. Try asking here http://www.loverslab.com/forum/50-technical-support-sexlab-framework/