Little boggled on trying to answer what would be the root cause of this pinched root =0

Oversize to exaggerate pinching issue.

Played around with some testing out other versions of wang. The UNP with balls seems to fit just fine without the pinching so probably just a no-balls quirk.

2014_12_22_00001.jpg

Having this issues as well for the no-balls version. The base of the thing seems to not be adjustable. 

...Also, in regards to the no-balls version of the mod, it seems that the file is an update behind? As of now the normal file is v0.9, while the no-balls version is v0.8. 

So I have an odd request, has anyone made or considered making a mod for futas where you can wear underwear and see a bulge? I've been tempted to attempt to by convert the SOS Jockstraps to be wearable by both genders (and changing it slightly to fit females), or take the male underwear and replace the females underwear (scaling it down to fit women).

So yeah, probably a bit odd, but it sounds nifty in a way

So I have an odd request, has anyone made or considered making a mod for futas where you can wear underwear and see a bulge? I've been tempted to attempt to by convert the SOS Jockstraps to be wearable by both genders (and changing it slightly to fit females), or take the male underwear and replace the females underwear (scaling it down to fit women).

In my testing I used to use the underwear to temporarily remove the schlong from my character since since the underwear is invisible on female characters and takes up the same slot as the schlong. But actually working the way you explained is the more logical approach I think.

If you have bodyslide for the underwear, try this: 

attachicon.gif Untitled.png

Considering that you are posting to a thread dedicated to penis add-ons for female characters,your request isn't the least bit odd. There was a thread in the past in which the topic was discussed,but unfortunately,nothing came of it and female characters are still without underwear with scalable bulges.

I've tested the various kinds of underwear for male characters (including the Skimpy 'Crouch' Underwear,SOS Jockstraps and the SOS Protective Undies) on female characters and found that UNP Base,UNP Skinny and UNP Petite have the least problems if any wearing them. A Weight 0-50 Slim/Petite female character's proportions are very similar to those of slender male characters so there is no clipping at all.

That's all fine and good for those who want to use it with small bodied female characters but a disaster when used with curvier UNP variants like UNPB or much worse with UNPK or MCBM.

It can be done but whoever takes on the task will need a specific body type to work with or make those underwear sets that work well with both CBBE and UNP Bodyslide.

Let me know if this fixes the shadow issue. Need to replace the meshes manually.

attachicon.gifno balls possible fix.7z

0.8 is the current version for the no-balls. In 0.9 I added werewolf meshes. I didn't add them to the no-balls version with the excuse that the WW mesh has balls.

Sorry guys , little issue with no balls version such as 'Big" scale are a skin weightpaint bug,the skeletons are constantly updating with bodies and its hard to proper set weight when new nodes comes and goes.

It is fixable by copy weights a new, i can redo it if you post here archive with a skeleton that is used today and a normal body of unp\b (not bodyslide) cause vertex alignment are not same with new hipoly body today.

There is updated version of Futa i made,but its for my custom skeleton and custom body i made screen in http://skyrim.jpn.org

but got baned by some unknown "dont upload nude pictures !specially fUta! from other country" rule  :D

What I did in my previous post was a Nifskope thing "mesh > make skin partition".

The big scale, if you mean the zeppelin-like shape you get when using SOS full, is forced by the esp file and the SOS main mod. That can be changed easilly.

About changes on sos nodes on skeletons, I'm not aware of this, other than the extra CME nodes of XPMS extended.

For skinning the mesh I'd use SOS default skeleton for males and skulltyrant's skeletons for females.

I think any other skeleton should be identical to these in regards position and rotation of the sos bones, related to the pelvis bone. If not, it would be great to know what these changes are improving.

For skinning the mesh I'd use SOS default skeleton for males and skulltyrant's skeletons for females.

People use groovetama xpms\e and bunch of other for bodyslide2 Rmenu3 and almost all new stuff specially sliders stuff ,with hkx files and special bones in it.Rigged objects work only on the original skeleton that was used for skinning.Otherwise they deform. and have issues.No good.

i got 1  skeleton that don't have lagbone contrls and have HPA sos bones.what is it for?  :s

thats the reason i update it for my skeleton,otherwise i would post update here long ago.

HPA bones were experimental and they were removed in XPMS 2.14 I think.

Current 2.32 version has lagbones with no rotation movement

They also have CME nodes which should be ignored.

SOS default skeletons are vanilla + 8 bones. I think you can't go wrong using them for skinning schlong meshes.

Proof is that schlongs work OK with any skeleton that has the right nodes with the right hierarchy.

Considering that you are posting to a thread dedicated to penis add-ons for female characters,your request isn't the least bit odd. There was a thread in the past in which the topic was discussed,but unfortunately,nothing came of it and female characters are still without underwear with scalable bulges.

Ha that's true isn't it? I just thought it may seem odd to ask for underwear in a thread dedicated to giving your character a penis, something about it seems a bit comical

So I've installed this mod according to the instruction, however now all the female body textures (mine+npc) is almost pure black... what's gone wrong? Looks like an amazing mod though, cant wait to get it working!

You likely have two textures  overlapping, it's an easy mistake. If youre using mod organizer choose "data" then "show only existing conflicts" and see whats going on

So I've installed this mod according to the instruction, however now all the female body textures (mine+npc) is almost pure black... what's gone wrong? Looks like an amazing mod though, cant wait to get it working!

You likely have two textures  overlapping, it's an easy mistake. If youre using mod organizer choose "data" then "show only existing conflicts" and see whats going on

That's a lot for the reply! I'm using mod manager, is there a way to do it there?

I've noticed that neither Fair Skin Complexion patch A or B fully eliminates the seam between the schlong and the body. Has anyone noticed this as well or is it just me?

Using UNPB + Fair Skin Complexion + SOS UNP 0.9 + Fair Skin Complexion Patch A

Is it because I am using UNPB? Thanks in advance :)

I've noticed that neither Fair Skin Complexion patch A or B fully eliminates the seam between the schlong and the body. Has anyone noticed this as well or is it just me?

It's likely because of the normal maps. The textures that tell models how to react to light basically.

It's likely because of the normal maps. The textures that tell models how to react to light basically.

How do I fix that? Isn't the patch supposed to fix it already? :|

How do I fix that? Isn't the patch supposed to fix it already? :|

What most patches do is to try and match the color of the skin to the color of the "diffuse" texture of the schlong. The diffuse texture is where the "color" is, per se. However to fully remove seams you also need to tweak and make the normal maps match. The problem with this is that tweaking/re-painting normal map textures is a major pain in the butt, which is why more often than not whenever someone makes a 3D-anything, they will have the program draw the normal map automagically.

Here's a picture of what the normal map is, and hopefully you can see/tell how much of a pain it'd be to "fix" it:

zQnPPZd.png

That normal map (the one on the left) is the one I modified for my Real Girls Skin Equipable SOS re-texture. The one on the right is the default normal map. You can see there why you see a seam in the game, because light is treating the base of the back of the schlong in a very different way than the pelvis of the body model.

All of that said, if you wanna give a skin patch a go that has less seam issues you can try that patch I just mentioned, which you can find in the first post of the Equipable Schlong thread. However since the Real Girls skin (which is for UNP-based bodies by the way) does not come with its own Normal maps, I used the "SG Female Textures Renewal" normals, which look good on the Real Girls skin and it's a skin of it's own that's very commonly used.

So in order to have the patch going you will need:

- Any UNP-based body.

- The Real Girls textures (diffuse maps).

- The Normal maps for the SG Female Textures Renewal.

- The Real Girls Schlong re-texture patch itself from B3lisario's other thread (Equipable one).

End result should look something like this:

i3usukP.jpg

0F19mxz.jpg

You could also *try* using my re-painted schlong normals on the other skin patches. Could look fine as well :)

Ultimately you could try your own hand at tweaking these files and maybe provide your own fix so other people can enjoy it =D I'm sure that'd be highly appreciated!

All of this can be done with Photoshop of course, but also with something rather simple and free such as GIMP (which is what I used 100%). Photoshop is a bit too expensive for me right now, but have used it and, of course if you have access to it that'd be the tool of choice :P.

Cheers!

Wow, that was very informative, thanks!

I'll try out your method :D

edit: The seam is much much less noticeable now, which is awesome :D But the new textures make my character look so old ):

edit2: Okay now my character doesn't look old, and the seam is fixed! :D Thanks again

That's a lot for the reply! I'm using mod manager, is there a way to do it there?

Youre using nexus mod manager? I don't think that should happen then unless it installed the texture wrong. Go to your Skyrim directory, then "textures/actors/character/female", that's where the texture should be. If you see "femalebody_1", "femalebody_1_msn" ect, in one of the other folders (like in character instead of female) move them into the right folder and overwrite if it asks.

I can tell you from using that not all the zip/7z files are set up entirely correctly, MO lets you click a "manual" button to verify that the files are set to the correct path, check and see if there is an option like that for your mod manager

Mona, have you considered making a Texture Blender patch or something to do that? Similar to what Fitness Blender does.

I have a real phobia of Blender :P Last time I tried it years ago it was so complex and user un-friendly I just un-installed it and never looked back at 3D. To this date what I like doing is 2D.

That said, even if I did use Blender I wouldn't know how to do this blending magic you speak of :P Feel free to give it a try!

Actually second pic is the right one for calculating light, if mesh just be aligned with both vertices it would be immersive.Or as a one body too. :sleepy:

You could do it both ways I suppose :) I chose to modify the schlong texture itself since the schlong is unlikely to get a model update any time soon, while the Real Girls skin is in constant change, albeit slow. Could certainly modify the body's normals too though :) If that's what you meant!

Edit: Also that's pretty good work =D 'Grats!