SIMS 4 WICKED ANIMATIONS BUG/GLITCH (HELP)

I haven't played for few months and I noticed when I came back, when I do wicked activities or "SEX" with other sims, there some a bit of visual bugs showing like the penis isn't really penetrating the female body or their but was like stretched so much or i can clearly see right through them while having sex. seems like Glitched if I'll describe it. Any tips to fix the glitch?

On 12/12/2022 at 10:54 AM, WDUNN1205 said:

If you've been gone a while you may not be aware that there was a patch a few weeks ago (not sure of the date). Turbo and pretty well all the animators did updates for the patch. Sadly, you may have to go through all your WW stuff and see if they have been updated.

My Wickedwhims mod is already updated but it's still glitched. As well as the other t4scripts.

i need a bit of help ,so i have sims4 v 1.77 and the latest turbodriver ww mod in setting i have custom and script options selected. also they are showing up in the mod list. however on right clicking anything,admin privileges but, ingame there is no trace of ww anywhere tried this with and w/o other mods installed searched the web didnt rely find anything helpful. I was think c++redis is giving me issues but thats all i got. Please any insight available would be amazing

3 hours ago, coltontooman said:

i need a bit of help ,so i have sims4 v 1.77 and the latest turbodriver ww mod in setting i have custom and script options selected. also they are showing up in the mod list. however on right clicking anything,admin privileges but, ingame there is no trace of ww anywhere tried this with and w/o other mods installed searched the web didnt rely find anything helpful. I was think c++redis is giving me issues but thats all i got. Please any insight available would be amazing

Your game is outdated.