Chicken With Cloaca (Beta) SE

This is a beta test I did to learn how to edit meshes, adding vaginal bones to the cloaca. This mod needs more updates, but it works for now. Some HCOS animations work, such as the Fox Chicken, but the Bunny Chicken is slightly out of alignment.

Chicken textures should work, I didn't edit the UVs of the body, but the textures around the cloaca are a little stretched.

I want to make collision for the head for some animations, If you can help me with that, it should be really helpful.

53 minutes ago, Spongebob Hentai Mod said:

I will make similar stuff to all Skyrim creatures, this is just the beginning.

Speaking of anuses, did anyone ever add one to the human male body? I someone was working on one for a SAM or HIMBO release, but I'm not sure that was ever released. I think the 3BA female is the one model with anus action for humans. 

On 12/12/2022 at 10:20 PM, lavatube said:

Speaking of anuses, did anyone ever add one to the human male body? I someone was working on one for a SAM or HIMBO release, but I'm not sure that was ever released. I think the 3BA female is the one model with anus action for humans. 

The SAM LE mod had an anus texture released seperately but I haven't seen anything about HIMBO getting it.

Edited by Jgoftl
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...