Daughter of Dibella Bodyslide Preset

Here's another female body preset I stumbled across while tinkering in Bodyslide folks.

This is a simpler one than my last, but I really liked the shape, it's a very good "inbetween" of "Avatar of Dibella", for those who prefer their npc's to be of a similar shape to their character, with less difference between 0-100 weight.

Description:

0 weight is quite slim with just the right amount of booba, not flat or over the top.

While 100 weight is what I would describe as a "healthy" looking slim/curvy kind of shape with a pretty believable level of bigger booba.

Thank you to all who downloaded my previous preset, and I hope this one brings as much satisfaction as the first.

Instructions:

Simply open the Bodyslide file, locate your "SliderPresets" folder and drop this file in there.

Then it should appear as "Daughter of Dibella" in your Bodyslide presets drop menu.

Happy modding Loverslabbers!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/09/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Bodyslide and Outfit Studio
  • Special Edition Compatible
    Not Applicable

Edited by AnonAngelion