Johnny Wolf Posted yesterday at 01:54 AM Posted yesterday at 01:54 AM (edited) 1 hour ago, Winderig said: What mod adds that heart icon trait? Does the error.log on the Documents folder of the game point anything out about scripts starting with "bh_"? That's Lazy's dynamic affairs. Hasn't been updated in awhile but still works for now. I should probably mention that I have a bunch of mods, some of which are out of date but I still play with. The above though is with 60 mods downloaded and the only diffence is Body hair mod active and deactivated. Where do I find the error log? Edited yesterday at 01:56 AM by Johnny Wolf
austin7991 Posted 15 hours ago Posted 15 hours ago Hey, thanks for the mod but it breaks the nomad government. I can't click on my yurt and I don't have the UI for any of the nomad systems.
Winderig Posted 12 hours ago Author Posted 12 hours ago 18 hours ago, Johnny Wolf said: That's Lazy's dynamic affairs. Hasn't been updated in awhile but still works for now. I should probably mention that I have a bunch of mods, some of which are out of date but I still play with. The above though is with 60 mods downloaded and the only diffence is Body hair mod active and deactivated. Where do I find the error log? The log can be found on this path: Documents/Paradox Interactive/Crusader Kings III/logs/ 2 hours ago, austin7991 said: Hey, thanks for the mod but it breaks the nomad government. I can't click on my yurt and I don't have the UI for any of the nomad systems. Are you sure it's this mod? This mod does not override any game file, especially not on governments. If anything, try to go inside the mod folder and delete the folder on this path: Body Hair Trait/common/court_positions and see if fix it.
austin7991 Posted 11 hours ago Posted 11 hours ago 1 hour ago, Winderig said: Are you sure it's this mod? This mod does not override any game file, especially not on governments. If anything, try to go inside the mod folder and delete the folder on this path: Body Hair Trait/common/court_positions and see if fix it. I only had this mod enabled when I took the screenshot and when I deleted the folder, it did not fix the issue.
Winderig Posted 10 hours ago Author Posted 10 hours ago 1 hour ago, austin7991 said: I only had this mod enabled when I took the screenshot and when I deleted the folder, it did not fix the issue. Does it work without this mod? If so, could you have a look at the error log too?
austin7991 Posted 2 hours ago Posted 2 hours ago (edited) The game works fine without this mod. It works normally even with EPE, CFP and CD3 installed. The attached error log was generated using a Test mod playlist that only had the Body Hair Traits mod installed. Edit: I am also encountering the same bug with @Johnny Wolf where the nomad ruler I was trying to play lost both his wife and child when only this mod is installed. error.log Edited 2 hours ago by austin7991 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now