I am looking for a Brothel the PC can work at

Looking for a brothel the PC can work at, turn tricks, be a Dominatrix, own and work other girls, with a stream of Clients.

None of the mods I know about offers a workspace where the PC can be a Whore.

I need to have a working mod as I am no programmer/coder, barely know my way with the normal Computer functions.

I know about

Human Resources

Club Snuggle

Depravity

Fusion City

Diamond City Expansion

Commonwealth Slavers

Nuka Ride 

Thanks for any input!

1 hour ago, caveman74 said:

Looking for a brothel the PC can work at, turn tricks, be a Dominatrix, own and work other girls, with a stream of Clients.

None of the mods I know about offers a workspace where the PC can be a Whore.

I need to have a working mod as I am no programmer/coder, barely know my way with the normal Computer functions.

I know about

Human Resources

Club Snuggle

Depravity

Fusion City

Diamond City Expansion

Commonwealth Slavers

Nuka Ride 

Thanks for any input!

Did anything come of you reaching out to @Carabosse.  While it wasn't as good as Nuka Ride, it was a very good mod.  I regret deleting that mod years ago.  The mod was called Zodiac.

Edited by steelpanther24
1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

The mod was called Zodiac.

I do not possess the knowledge or skill to make this mod work after reading the three pages on the thread. 

Did Zodiac 2 ever get released?? I would love a link if it did!

Thanks @steelpanther24!

11 hours ago, caveman74 said:

I do not possess the knowledge or skill to make this mod work after reading the three pages on the thread. 

Did Zodiac 2 ever get released?? I would love a link if it did!

Thanks @steelpanther24!

@Carabosse didn't respond to my request for a link to her discord channel.   Since she is still very much active, her mod isn't "abandoned" so no one should try to pick it up anyway, w/o her permission.   Even if I had Zodiac 1, I would not feel right providing it, so........we are left to wait and hope.

I think she may not have liked where it was going and as for AAF, that discussion was in the thread you read.  

1 hour ago, steelpanther24 said:

Since she is still very much active, her mod isn't "abandoned" so no one should try to pick it up anyway, w/o her permission.   Even if I had Zodiac 1, I would not feel right providing it, so........we are left to wait and hope.

No, you are absolutely in the right there! I would not want any mod that was not freely posted by the Author. I just wondered if I missed the link to the newer version.

Since there is currently no mod that perfectly suits your ideas, the question is:
What am I doing?
Do I wait until someone writes me such a mod?
Or do I use things that already exist today to at least create a playable compromise?

You mentioned HR - I know that the basic mechanics required for a brothel work.
What it does not have is, among other things, -> no surroundings or structural facilities.

So what speaks against creating such a facility yourself using the settlement construction menu.

I created something like this in a vault - whereby the brothel operation is a complete minor matter - it only serves to set the limit on how many "slaves" I can employ (fame function)

In addition to the Raider Reform School and the DD devices, there is also quite ordinary furniture for decorating - it is important that these are recognized as such by AAF so that they are included in the animations

if you use HR, you can dress your girls in practically anything - no one is dependent on prison rags - so in addition to the sometimes extreme devices my girls use, they can also be elegant evening dresses - there are no limits to your own fantasies

Fallout4_i81bEUMoXG.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel19a_08.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel19a_32.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel22_94.jpg

Fallout4_Kapitel23_91.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2022 at 12:00 PM, steelpanther24 said:

@Carabosse didn't respond to my request for a link to her discord channel.   Since she is still very much active, her mod isn't "abandoned" so no one should try to pick it up anyway, w/o her permission.   Even if I had Zodiac 1, I would not feel right providing it, so........we are left to wait and hope.

I think she may not have liked where it was going and as for AAF, that discussion was in the thread you read.  

This popped up in my notifications so this has nothing to do with the topic. Apologies, I never saw your request (or don't remember?). There is a link, provided by me, where people can download the last version of Zodiac1 that I released publicly. However it's quite defunct now and will not work well with newer versions of AAF. That's why I don't make it obvious. Basically it's there for the very few people, if any, that used it then and still know how to use it now. I'll provide no support for it but if you look hard enough, you will find it.

As for sharing my mods. Go for it, you don't need my permission. Any thing I release is open for others to share or modify.