Summe's Quintessential Guide to NSFW Stellaris - (3.9.1+)

On 1/30/2023 at 2:13 PM, indolu said:

Shirolog is updating 'Mango's Lewd Diplomacy' in the comments, latest version is found here.

EDIT: he hasn't touched the patches, so compatibility is questionable. He did mention that it changes less vanilla stuff, but its till does to some extent.

Hey, sorry I just updated the post, I've been rather busy lately. Thanks.

Edited by TheDitz
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/8/2022 at 1:37 AM, TheDitz said:

Welcome

I thought to myself  wouldn't it be wonderful if there was a guide for NSFW Stellaris modding like the AAF Fucking Manual? Voila, the Quintessential Guide to NSFW Stellaris was born. I am not linked to any mod team and am doing this just cause in my free time, that being said I will try to keep this up-to-date. No promises though. ?‍♀️

Here I just got Stellaris because of a Steam deal and was wondering if there was any 'compendium' of mods, like the 'second part' of my Fucking Manual ?

Was pleasantly surprised, much appreciated ??

One issue I've had with SE Restyle is it seems to block off the first two human factions.  They no longer become selectable.  Now if that's the base SE Restyle or SE Restyle Plus, or the LV patch to it who knows, but when I saw that I just decided to do without that mod.

• SummeDummkopf changed the title to TheDitz's Quintessential Guide to NSFW Stellaris - (3.8.4+)
  • SummeDummkopf changed the title to Summe's Quintessential Guide to NSFW Stellaris - (3.9.1+)