L4D2 Adult animations?

13 hours ago, ramseyinhome22 said:

I checked inside the vpk. It's empty. I'm pretty sure it's somewhat of a drama between the Chinese authors and foreigner gamers. One of the r18 xdr in workshop said "foreigners are not worthy to use MOD. Want to cum? Make it yourself" lol (i used Google translate though). It seems that they have a game group or something. But this is not the board so let's stop at that.

3 hours ago, virtt said:

I checked inside the vpk. It's empty. I'm pretty sure it's somewhat of a drama between the Chinese authors and foreigner gamers. One of the r18 xdr in workshop said "foreigners are not worthy to use MOD. Want to cum? Make it yourself" lol (i used Google translate though). It seems that they have a game group or something. But this is not the board so let's stop at that.

Unless... If it's not against the ToS...

Nevermind, so basically people have no respect for creators and reuploading the animations IN THE SAME PLATFORM as the original. I totally understand why they won't post any r18 animation anymore. Fuck the foreigners honestly.

Edited by virtt
On 2/28/2024 at 1:33 PM, virtt said:

Unless... If it's not against the ToS...

Nevermind, so basically people have no respect for creators and reuploading the animations IN THE SAME PLATFORM as the original. I totally understand why they won't post any r18 animation anymore. Fuck the foreigners honestly.

tho now there losing more people bec now they pay for it and reupload it so there not making it better for themselves

On 2/29/2024 at 9:52 PM, nina74 said:

That's just how piracy works. The thing is the gall of those people reuploading the mod in the same workshop and went to report the original is very distasteful.

Also I tried the reupload and it crashed my game (I am no better than those people lmao)

2 hours ago, YTBlackCat said:

Just fyi, those files with 264 bytes size is empty. You can ignore those files. Downloading it with steam workshop downloader won't change anything.

5 hours ago, virtt said:

That's just how piracy works. The thing is the gall of those people reuploading the mod in the same workshop and went to report the original is very distasteful.

Also I tried the reupload and it crashed my game (I am no better than those people lmao)

Just fyi, those files with 264 bytes size is empty. You can ignore those files. Downloading it with steam workshop downloader won't change anything.

bro i don't have l4d2 in steam i just download in Steam Workshop Downloader