Jump to content

L4D2 Adult animations?


Recommended Posts

Posted
11 hours ago, Abet_Indecency69 said:

these are good. hunter 1 bugs a lot of female mods back skeleton tho, best used on zoey no gear 😄 . I wanna be greedy and ask if you got anymore and where u get them from hehe.

How did you manage to work on yours? In my case, the hunter one is the only one NOT working. 

Posted
12 hours ago, Abet_Indecency69 said:

these are good. hunter 1 bugs a lot of female mods back skeleton tho, best used on zoey no gear 😄 . I wanna be greedy and ask if you got anymore and where u get them from hehe.

Thanks! Sorry for the spine looking a bit odd. Also, I made these myself

Posted

Do you have any other hunter xdr animation active at the same time? Try it out on og zoey first.

 

Good shit! I wanted to make some myself too but when I realized I gotta learn mountains of information bout blender, crowbar and all a lotta sht just to make these my lazy ass gave up.

When and how long did you start learning to make these?

Posted
41 minutes ago, Abet_Indecency69 said:

Do you have any other hunter xdr animation active at the same time? Try it out on og zoey first.

 

Good shit! I wanted to make some myself too but when I realized I gotta learn mountains of information bout blender, crowbar and all a lotta sht just to make these my lazy ass gave up.

When and how long did you start learning to make these?

I started learning animating for Left 4 Dead 2 a couple of months ago, but I already knew how to animate in Blender before. I would recommend using already existing mods as a base, saving you time from dealing with qc. files

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

We got several nude survivor models and plenty of animations, all we need are some good nude SI models and we're golden. It seems only a few nude mods for the Hunter and one for the Jockey are around and that's it. None for the Smoker and Charger to my knowledge. 

Posted
2026 年 4 月 15 日中午 12:29,Yueburr 说道:

好的,我的工作完成了。现已更新至V3版本。新模块的后缀带有 [NEW] 标签。

 

根据我的测试,请直接点击下面的链接,手动输入密码。密码正确。复制和粘贴可能会导致密码失败。

 

https://mega.nz/#P!AgAIyAXUggJ6rzi7LV60CB-MCJYXnmrqyYZH55EljGTCJFezzAXBlyxZAoxyhvbGNhIDuRLkruScALd4LhyTwhpLUQjPGO1Kirz5xcz163FteXBCJmOP0Q

密码:

悦布尔_240820

 

 

Hey bro, I noticed the link you uploaded on Mega is dead. Do you mind uploading it again?

  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
On 10/5/2024 at 8:01 PM, CumBenderer said:

I've made some edits to Zoey and Rochelle as futas, but Zoey is still wearing pants and Rochelle, despite not wearing pants, doesn't have much definition in her buttocks. If anyone wants to help, here are the mods
Zoey and Rochelle.zip

I also made one for Witch, editing the thicc witch model
Witch.zip

I tried to make an Witch sitting masturbating, but I was having some difficulties

any way to port this model on a hunter instead? considering most nsfw xdr anims are hunter i feel the witch would be perfect for this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...