L4D2 Adult animations?

17 hours ago, Pyre56 said:

Yeah hi I been trying everything but to tell you the truth I don’t think we want get those animation because apparently this guy is mad do believe me take a look what I translated can’t say I blame him/her but sounds pretty selfish because workshop should be shared to all

VPK从工坊下架了,加群下载吧,老外是真的不配用MOD
喜欢喷?喜欢喷你自己去做。搞人心态大伙都别玩
因为工坊有人Re-upload我随便做的小动画
所以工坊不再放任何MOD了,上传个MOD表示一下我对工坊的态度
-------------------------
游戏群571226498。防炸群仅供MOD引流使用。
群内有R18MOD整合及碧蓝档案MOD整合包,只整合好看的mod
以及很多自制XDR的动作(几十种动画覆盖了打包/救人/电击/控制/闲置动画,都是R18的动作,质量包好的牢弟)
群服务器开放多人跳舞,跳舞有多种我自己添加的DOI动作,感兴趣的可以来玩,

VPK has been removed from the workshop. Add the group to download it. Foreigners really don't deserve to use MOD.

Like spraying? If you like to spray, you can do it yourself. Don't play with people's mentality.

Because there is someone in the workshop who Re-upload the small animation I made casually.

So the workshop will no longer put any MODs. Upload a MOD to show my attitude towards the workshop.

Game group 571226498. The explosion-proof group is only used for MOD drainage.

There are R18MOD integration and blue file MOD integration packages in the group, which only integrate good-looking mods.

VPK has been removed from the workshop. Join the group and download it. Foreigners are really not qualified to use MOD. Like to squirt? Like to squirt yourself and do it. Don't play with this mentality. Because someone in the workshop re-uploaded the small animation I made casually Therefore, the workshop will no longer put any MODs. I will upload a MOD to express my attitude towards the workshop.

--------------------------

Game group 571226498. The anti-explosion group is only used for MOD drainage. There are R18 MOD integration and Azure Files MOD integration packages in the group. Only good-looking mods are integrated. And many self-made XDR actions (dozens of animations covering packing/rescuing/electric shock/control/idle animations, all R18 actions, with good quality) The group server is open for multi-person dancing. The dancing has a variety of DOI actions that I added myself. Those who are interested can come and play.

• 2 weeks later...

This is mods that I compiled and personally use. This might serve as backup if the listed mods got taken down (again). I can't bother to credit every one of them since I'm lazy and a piece of shit lol. None of this is made by me.

"Enhanced" Zoey (Regular, Non Sweaty Edition)

Replace Zoey and Rochelle with EZ and Zoey "The Passing" model (light model variant) to Ravaged Zoey.

04ez-ro-ravz.vpk

This replace Zoey and Rochelle with the normal nude of "Enhanced" Zoey (credit: Cuba) and the light model variant of Zoey that shows on the intro of "The Passing" campaign with Ravaged Zoey (credit: Trunten, iirc). Also replace the icons of both to sexier ones from Funny and Sexy Icons or something I forgot. I use the regular edition instead of the sweaty one because somehow the sweaty edition won't show boomer vomit on the body (I use white vomit so... you know, bukkake xD). Does not include voice replacer and or talker script (Ro will still talk like herself).

XDR + Sex Animations and Sounds.

Includes Jockey, Smoker, Charger, Hunter Sex animations, Zoey and Rochelle Lower Shotgun + Military Sniper and Noisy Idles, heal self to Zero Two Dance, and heal teammates to twerking.

00xdr.vpk

03xdr zoroidlelower.vpk

snsexsound.vpk

The 00 is the original XDR required for any XDR animation mods. Think of it as Sexlab Framework for Skyrim.

03 is the compilation of animations I've mentioned above.

snsexsound is a sound replacements for smoker, hunter, and jockey music to squelch sounds (I believe I put it as charger music as well but I forgot). The noisy idle means that whenever you turn off your flashlight and stand still for a second, Zoey/Rochelle will slightly shake her hips and lean to left/right. Yes, I know it's fucking useless but might as well. The hunter animations is quite long so if you want to check it out, in console type "map curling_stadium" and once you load the map, type "sv_cheats 1;  sb_takecontrol Rochelle; god 1; kick Coach; kick Ellis; kick Nick; z_spawn hunter".

C U M

Replace bloods and boomer vomit with white, non milk, liquid substance.

fxcoomer.vpk

fxwhitecrit.vpk

Coomer one is for Boomer, and whitecrit is for bloods of commons and yourself. I also replace the headshot sounds to TF2 crit sound because... well it sounds satisfying.

Sextoy Melees

Replace various melee weapons with fun rods uwu.

wpsextoys.vpk

It replace tonfa with handheld pink dildo, machete with double edged purple dildo, and baseball bat with The Penetrator from Saints Row series. Includes appropriate sounds to the fore metioned melees, and hud icons as well.

How To Install

1. Put these into left4dead2/addons.

2. Run the game.

3. Press "~" to open console.

4. Type "snd_rebuildaudiocache".

5. Wait until the console pop up again.

6. Type "snd_updateaudiocache".

7. Wait until you can type again.

8. Type "disconnect".

9. Profit.

If pressing "~" does not open the console, look for Developer Options or something in the game settings and enable it.

Edited by virtt
1 hour ago, virtt said:

This is mods that I compiled and personally use. This might serve as backup if the listed mods got taken down (again). I can't bother to credit every one of them since I'm lazy and a piece of shit lol. None of this is made by me.

Replace Zoey and Rochelle with EZ and Zoey "The Passing" model (light model variant) to Ravaged Zoey.

04ez-ro-ravz.vpk 74.98 MB · 2 downloads

This replace Zoey and Rochelle with the normal nude of "Enhanced" Zoey (credit: Cuba) and the light model variant of Zoey that shows on the intro of "The Passing" campaign with Ravaged Zoey (credit: Trunten, iirc). Also replace the icons of both to sexier ones from Funny and Sexy Icons or something I forgot. I use the regular edition instead of the sweaty one because somehow the sweaty edition won't show boomer vomit on the body (I use white vomit so... you know, bukkake xD). Does not include voice replacer and or talker script (Ro will still talk like herself).

Includes Jockey, Smoker, Charger, Hunter Sex animations, Zoey and Rochelle Lower Shotgun + Military Sniper and Noisy Idles, heal self to Zero Two Dance, and heal teammates to twerking.

00xdr.vpk 31.32 MB · 1 download

03xdr zoroidlelower.vpk 6.29 MB · 2 downloads

snsexsound.vpk 12.15 MB · 2 downloads

The 00 is the original XDR required for any XDR animation mods. Think of it as Sexlab Framework for Skyrim.

snsexsound is a sound replacements for smoker, hunter, and jockey music to squelch sounds (I believe I put it as charger music as well but I forgot). The noisy idle means that whenever you turn off your flashlight and stand still for a second, Zoey/Rochelle will slightly shake her hips and lean to left/right. Yes, I know it's fucking useless but might as well. The hunter animations is quite long so if you want to check it out, in console type "map curling_stadium" and once you load the map, type "sv_cheats 1;  sb_takecontrol Rochelle; god 1; kick Coach; kick Ellis; kick Nick; z_spawn hunter".

C U M

fxcoomer.vpk 1.77 MB · 1 download

fxwhitecrit.vpk 48.91 MB · 1 download

Coomer one is for Boomer, and whitecrit is for bloods of commons and yourself. I also replace the headshot sounds to TF2 crit sound because... well it sounds satisfying.

Sextoy Melees

wpsextoys.vpk 32.42 MB · 0 downloads

It replace tonfa with handheld pink dildo, machete with double edged purple dildo, and baseball bat with The Penetrator from Saints Row series. Includes appropriate sounds to the fore metioned melees, and hud icons as well.

How To Install

1. Put these into left4dead/addons.

2. Run the game.

8. Type "disconnect".

9. Profit.

If pressing "~" does not open the console, look for Developer Options or something in the game settings and enable it.

Can we have a video showcasing these animations please?

42 minutes ago, Lordchaosc said:

I'm not sure my potato laptop could record + run the game at the same time but I'll try I guess. You can test it yourself fairly easy though, so I don't see the point of recording it. Even easier if you download this.

Here's a list of console commands that's useful for testing:

map curling_stadium

map tumtara (if you decide to download the map I linked above)

sv_cheats 1

sv_pure 0

sv_consistency 0

thirdpersonshoulder (input again to return to 1st person)

sb_takecontrol [bot's name](eg. Bill, Coach, Louis, Zoey, etc.)

z_spawn [infected name](eg. smoker, charger, hunter, jockey, etc.)

kill [bot's name](eg. Rochelle, smoker, Nick, jockey, etc.)

kick [bot's name]

You can put the "sv_" commands to left4dead2/cfg/listen_server.cfg so you don't need to reenter it every time you load a map via console.

4 hours ago, virtt said:

04ez-ro-ravz.vpk 74.98 MB · 5 downloads

00xdr.vpk 31.32 MB · 4 downloads

03xdr zoroidlelower.vpk 6.29 MB · 7 downloads

snsexsound.vpk 12.15 MB · 7 downloads

C U M

fxcoomer.vpk 1.77 MB · 5 downloads

fxwhitecrit.vpk 48.91 MB · 4 downloads

Sextoy Melees

wpsextoys.vpk 32.42 MB · 3 downloads

How To Install

2. Run the game.

8. Type "disconnect".

9. Profit.

3 hours ago, Lordchaosc said:

Showcase. Youtube auto age restrict it so sorry ig.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/3/2024 at 9:29 PM, virtt said:

04ez-ro-ravz.vpk 74.98 MB · 36 downloads

00xdr.vpk 31.32 MB · 45 downloads

03xdr zoroidlelower.vpk 6.29 MB · 59 downloads

snsexsound.vpk 12.15 MB · 55 downloads

C U M

fxcoomer.vpk 1.77 MB · 30 downloads

fxwhitecrit.vpk 48.91 MB · 38 downloads

Sextoy Melees

wpsextoys.vpk 32.42 MB · 13 downloads

How To Install

2. Run the game.

8. Type "disconnect".

9. Profit.

Thanks for uploading these - was meaning to play L4D2 again at some stage and this is added incentive...