Is sexlab compatible with proteus? ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/62934?tab=description ) 

I'd really like to use the mod in combination with sexlab but I worry that things like pregnancy status, player gender, etc would not transfer properly when swapping characters. Does anybody know if the mods work together at all? I couldn't find anything on the forums/google.

The original release "Project Proteus v 3.0.0" works fine with SL, far as I can tell (I have both installed, Proteus for 1-1/2 years, SL a year before that, never had a related contention issue ... far as I can tell) -maybe but nothing I would pin on the two. Not sure for the latest version, but I'd presume it would be.

One thing with Proteus a user should be aware of., which can cause perplexing grief unexpectedly... By default, Proteus (or at least Project Proteus did does) enables a hotkey for switching control to any currently targeted NPC.  So unless you intend to use the control switching, I'd recommend setting it to "esc" which afaik disables that particular Proteus feature. Triggering that Player>>NPC control switch can also disable the player AI, requiring a cleanup step (once back in control of your own body) of

console >>> player.tai to re-enable player AI.

(it gets turned off when control is switched to targeted NPC, but often doesn't get switched back on automatically after re-switching to Player.)

idk that might be a bug only with the earlier version not sure.

edit: fyi...  TAI command

Edited by anjenthedog
typos, extra stuffs

Maybe? I get duplicate active magic effects from Milk Mod, YPS Devious & Immersive Fashion, Sexlab Survival, Submissive Lola and probably others when using this. Never bothered to figure out a real fix and just "player.dispelallspells" a few times until things look mostly right, but there's probably consequences for doing this.

No idea what pregnancy mod you use or how it stores that info but I doubt it'll carry over, same deal with Sexlab Sexual Fame or Babo Dialogues stat tracking.

SlaveTats carry over though as does gender.