Facial Expressions stops working after scene

Hey!

Have a very annoying bug i'm trying to fix.

The facial expressions of my PC are stuck after I start a sexlab scene until I use showracemenu command.

I should have all the correct .dlls, engine fixes and mfg fix (using skyrim SE). I use NEMESIS and FNIS (all anims work, not sure if relevant).

Strange thing is mfg reset command does not work too, and all expressions stop working after sexlab scene untill i use showracemenu.

Anyone had a simmilar issue and has a fix? Tried googling for a while, have not found a fix.

Update:
Tried running the game without nemesis and it's mods, not the issue.
Disables all facial animation mods too apart from sexlab, still the same.
Updated - it seems the command "mfg reset" stops working when sexlab expressions is applied, probably something even more.

Still can't find a fix to this, hopefully someone will help! 

Edited by deskchairlamnp
  • 1 year later...
Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, asdt123123 said:

You ever fix this? I've got the EXACT same issue

fwiw I use SL Triggers and apply a mfg reset (and an SMP reset) as the exit routine. Seems to do the trick for me. You may need to create both scripts, but a quick examination of an existing "simple" SL triggers script should provide you with a basic template to use, replacing whichever console command is used in the "donor" with your own console command

in case that's too much trouble, here are my smp reset and mfg reset scripts

MFG Reset.json

SMP Reset.json

They get deposited into the /Data/SKSE/Plugins/sl_triggers/commands/ folder

And again, in SL triggers, the condition should be "exit" or "end  (can't recall and Skyrim's not loaded right now for me to check)

ymmv and good luck

Edited by anjenthedog