GregAtHit. You Still Here Brother?

I owe you ALL THE APOLOGIES on the planet. I am sorry, man. I fucked up. I fucked up bad. My mother had COPD. She was dying. Five fucking years I watched my mother die. My sister was - and still is - mentally disabled. Meanwhile I am working two jobs putting my kids through college.

I just ran off the fucking rails.

This is a public apology to GregAtHit. I just read the messages he left me ten years ago. I was such a piece of shit. I am sorry brother. I am fucking sorry man. I trust Lover's Lab more than I trust my fucking bank.

I love you all. God Bless.

An Aside: I probably had over 1,000 small Oblivion mods here and at the Nexus. Dante fucked that shit up... Even now I have TES4EDIT memorized. But I just downloaded Sims 4 Studio. 

Noice. If the boys want to fight, you better let 'em,

Edited by GMac2021
  • 3 months later...
On 12/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, DoctaSax said:

Greg retired from the site in April last year, and hasn't signed in since. I miss him, but what can you do.

I did not get a notification. Sorry for the late reply. Ironically I was Keef in a Rolling Stones cover band for about 30 years. Its a shame that Greg has left. He always liked to slap me upside the face. Back when I was modding Oblivion over ten years ago.

Thank you for the reply. I have been gone for about a decade. Dammit! Greg used to ban me every other week... I do not know if you can see shit on my profile, but from my perspective its all GREG AT HIT BANNED YOU. GregAtHit banned you... I was a loose cannon and Greg was a graceful Angel. I was just fucking angry.

If you ever see him again give him a hug. I owe him more than that. I used to have over 1,000 mods here and at the Nexus. But Dante fucked me so I went batshit. Oh well, give GAH my best. He will remember me.

Edited by GMac2021

I made this profile after I stopped modding. I THINK my modder name was SHILOH. I do not have that email anymore. It wasn't Greg that made me stop it was Dante. Over ten years ago. I do not expect a reply, but I have been here for a lot longer than this profile.

I'll shutup now.

On 12/2/2022 at 4:18 PM, DoctaSax said:

Greg retired from the site in April last year, and hasn't signed in since. I miss him, but what can you do.

Oh crap I am just talking to myself now. Please do not ban me.

Greg used to call me on Messenger and Skype. GARCE! You cannot post that. CHILL brother. BACK OFF. Ten years later it just seems like Lover's Lab has nobody in charge. No offence meant, but somebody here needs to equip the ban-hammer.

I'll be 60 years old in May. I miss the old days. I am not interested in going to fucking jail because someone made a mod for the Sims 4. Ok I am gone. BTW I have over 600GB of Oblivion mods on an old Vista Hard drive. How is Donkey doing?