Help with strange pregnancy morphs

21 minutes ago, anjenthedog said:

I only have the first and I've seen the same. I ended up disabling the mod in MCM, although the problem might be some contention that I'm just not dealing with...idk. it was easier to just disable it.

I have used fill her up a long time by itself and never had issues though, but I will try.

Sure you don't have the legacy body "morphs" enabled? SLIF at least used to come with that enabled by default and you always had to switch it to use body morphs provided by bodyslide (confusingly named "Percentages" in SLIF).

It is also possible you have a version of one of those mods that hasn't been converted to use SLIF. In that case I'd recommend you get a version of said mod that is from this millennium, as the one you got is older than stone tools.

Just now, traison said:

Sure you don't have the legacy body "morphs" enabled? SLIF at least used to come with that enabled by default and you always had to switch it to use body morphs provided by bodyslide (confusingly named "Percentages" in SLIF).

It is also possible you have a version of one of those mods that hasn't been converted to use SLIF. In that case I'd recommend you get a version of said mod that is from this millennium, as the one you got is older than stone tools.

Not sure, do you know what setting that is in mcm? Im pretty sure I have latest versions of everything.

1 hour ago, icywallows said:

I have used fill her up a long time by itself and never had issues though, but I will try.

I had it a long time and it worked fine too. Then, after dozens and dozens and dozens of other mods were added (or updated) over time, it suddenly didn't.  That's why I put the caveat in. Perhaps it's a subtle contention I'm not dealing with. (and by extension, perhaps it's a contention you're not dealing with)

@traison, anecdotal, but... with the mod enabled, weird stuff happens to my female player, re: belly morphing, whether or not that setting is changed from one to the other. Something broke along the way.  Morphs often don't happen (ie no slow increase in belly size), and then suddenly out of the blue, there she is, sporting a ready to burst pregnancy belly 

Edited by anjenthedog
more stuffs