KW includes MtF/Futa Sims. Where can I find a FtM mod?

Since abbreviations are in the mind of the writer, I can try to follow.

You are looking for a female to male mod?  Use KW debug to change a Sim to either gender or do it with Master Controller / CAS.

You want a female with a dick? Then use KW debug.

You want a male without a dick? Play vanilla or don't use a cock mod.  There are also several 'cockless' outfits available but understanding how the Sims 3 works, you'll have to select certain settings AND use CAS to ensure the naked outfit uses those during KW sex.

Not really sure what you want.

It is not only about OWK it is about CMAR also.

Find a "female penis page"  https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/ here - it is about 2013 year - and pick an "alternate penis". 

Then, if you enable futanary option in OKW (and percentage!), you have a chance to meet female with a penice. 

I did not focus on it but surely meet them several times in IP...

Do not know about vaginas for male... m.b. you perform some reverse engineering with CMAR's parts.

But there are no option for vaginas for male in OKW anyway (

Edited by inrush

All the vagina meshes I've seen are only useable by females. I suspect it might be difficult to convert them because male and female bodies use different meshes. You can use a detailed skin though. You have to not use a penis default replacement, though, and just give dicks to every sim you want to have one individually.

https://cmarnyc.blogspot.com/2013/12/tutorial-adding-penis-texture-to-skin.html

This is a tutorial on how to edit skins. You can copy a vagina from a female skin map to a male map easy enough. I made this in a couple minutes

Spoiler

tabularasatest.jpg

Edited by swoksher
  • 8 months later...

I wish there were options to choose what body parts you wish to use. It's fine to have a default nude body, but what if we want to change the look of it for a single sim? It's not only for trans males, it would allow much more fun to be able to customize some of your sims without having to go through all of them.

On 9/2/2023 at 8:21 AM, leiriad said:

I wish there were options to choose what body parts you wish to use. It's fine to have a default nude body, but what if we want to change the look of it for a single sim? It's not only for trans males, it would allow much more fun to be able to customize some of your sims without having to go through all of them.

I agree!