Do the Oblivion mods on this site work with oblivion se

2 hours ago, manta28 said:

I want to buy oblivion from steam, they have oblivion and oblivion se , i don't see a section for oblivion se mods like i use for my skyrim se, will the oblivion mods work for obivion se or should i get the non se version of oblivion.

There is no such thing as Oblivion SE. There is such a thing as Oblivion Script Extender, or otherwise known as OBSE. OBSE is a script extending mod that adds extra functionality that the game can not do on its own.

Mods here at Loverslab or Nexusmods will work fine with Oblivion from Steam. I recommend to get the Deluxe version so you have all of the DLC. Some mods require having all of the DLC.

55 minutes ago, Sladen2019 said:

There is no such thing as Oblivion SE. There is such a thing as Oblivion Script Extender, or otherwise known as OBSE. OBSE is a script extending mod that adds extra functionality that the game can not do on its own.

Mods here at Loverslab or Nexusmods will work fine with Oblivion from Steam. I recommend to get the Deluxe version so you have all of the DLC. Some mods require having all of the DLC.

Thanks sladen for the quick reply and for steering me in the direction ,i will be buying the deluxe version as you recommended ,i dont know how i came up with se or thought it was se thanks again. 

56 minutes ago, fejeena said:

Where did you see that?

I googled    Oblivion SE  , Oblivion Special Edition, I checked the Steam shop . . .   no Oblivion SE

The Mods work with the game of the Game of the Year Edition

Your right i some how thought that the deluxe was se ,thanks for the quick reply ,i look forward to playing Oblivion it's currently on sale on steam for 4.99.