KW- Favorite world For Sim 3?

Roaring Heights has both great Sims and layout. Though it loses the fashion once the first generation ages up (unless you make over everyone).

Both Bridgeport and Aurora Skies have a bunch of hot Townies that I tend to extract: Victoria Boxer, Justine Warren, Fjord Warbler, Sophia Rios, Estella Olivia. But the maps themselves aren't great.

I always seem to get the best performance from Sunset Valley, both with things working right and with the game performing the same. I also just know the stories of the townies there, so it makes doing a specific story more interesting. Nostalgia bonus too. A lot of the townies are pretty ugly and dressed very dated, but that's what edit in CAS is for. I LOVED Isla Paradise or whatever it's called but the performance is disgusting even with the fixes lol. Haven't caught the vibe for a lot of other towns though, even the better ones