Ways to start creature animations?

I'm sort of new to this and searching has been hard. I have Horny Creatures of Skyrim with all the prerequisite mods associated with it and I do not know how to start creature animations. I've tried to use the irresistibly attractive spell from the match maker mod which works fine on humans but fizzles when I use it on anything else.

i have a couple of mods that help with being able to have creature animations start they are one with nature wilding bump ride aroused creatures arousal based match maker  battlefuck and scrappies matchmaker also did you enable creature animations and install creature packs and enable the animations in the mcm menu

2 hours ago, mmomoe said:

I'm sort of new to this and searching has been hard. I have Horny Creatures of Skyrim with all the prerequisite mods associated with it and I do not know how to start creature animations. I've tried to use the irresistibly attractive spell from the match maker mod which works fine on humans but fizzles when I use it on anything else.

A good way to test your creature animations is to use Hentai Creatures mod. You get spells to summon a lot of different creatures. You can control creatures by dialogue including starting a sex scene.

Otherwise try Sexlab Aroused Creatures mod to trigger creature sex scenes. You can force creature arousal by using Sexlab Aroused mod, Use Sexlab Aroused target key on creature. Go to Sexlab Aroused mod's Puppet Master MCM section and then increase arousal.