It's said that love has many faces.?‍?‍?‍?; ?‍❤️‍? ;??;? and more.  I find difficult to define this feeling in a few words. This can be a sublime and joyful feeling, but it can also turn into hatred and contempt for other people. It happens that love, instead of giving joy, becomes a cause of unhappiness.:classic_confused:

1 hour ago, EmmaJ35 said:

I wish I knew what love(and most other emotions tbh) is but alas I'm not able to experience it.

Hello.? If someone has surrounded you with care and attachment to you - this is also love.? Who says that love must come from human? Helping as a volunteer I experienced a lot of that from animals. I wish I could be a more empathetic person. The depression after the death of my father and girlfriend has messed up my psyche so much that one moment I'm crying and another laughing.?

Edited by smartfon
2 hours ago, MaxRex said:

I will try to explain how I see it, I doubt I will succeed

Please do not have self-doubt, this is a conversation, which breeds learning, which breeds understanding, which opens minds and in turn lessens the "Difference" between us. All you can do is express yourself as best you can and let it go to be received or rejected is of no concern to you, you are who you are, don't ever let anyone tell you what to believe.

2 hours ago, MaxRex said:

The love that is constructed is triggered by different motives, companionship, sexual attraction, marriage...

it is also built with the passage of time and giving the same emotions that we feel towards our parents and children.

When Parents do not provide that which you express, and there are no children in your life, maybe you would see things a little different, I know I do. 

I stand by my comments, Glad you did not take it personally!

Edited by caveman74