10 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

What version of BodySlide are you using? If it's a recent one (5.5 or 5.6), could you upload a screenshot of the BodySlide window? RMR Helper has trouble finding some sliders at all, others are identified as categories instead of sliders... a few are identified just fine, though :D

This happened before when someone was using a rather outdated version of BodySlide. Another possible issue could be a BodySlide bug when multiple bodies are installed with overlapping slider names (e.g., CBBE + BT3).

For the in game problems I would suggest you upload your MCM ini and a papyrus log that covers situations where something should happen but doesn't (or not as expected) to the RMR support thread.

the body slide is up to date

Captura.JPG.83448a08b056c468752438e7c0991ff0.JPG

the problem maybe it is that i am using TWB. wich is an upgraded version of CBBE.

And ingame i had the F4SE and MCM without updating since june of this year... lol.

So i updated them now, run the game put some things in debug mode eat a bunch of food in game and the game doesnt recognice anything, warn me of anything or do anything...

2 hours ago, supercaca said:

the body slide is up to date

And ingame i had the F4SE and MCM without updating since june of this year... lol.

So i updated them now, run the game put some things in debug mode eat a bunch of food in game and the game doesnt recognice anything, warn me of anything or do anything...

You're sure you installed the other RMR dependencies (SUP F4SE, NW and FH DLCs)?

37 minutes ago, vaultbait said:

You're sure you installed the other RMR dependencies (SUP F4SE, NW and FH DLCs)?

Yeep

DLCs.JPG.9d91382d3cfcf5b705be22fb2301f3ee.JPG1126792613_CoreInstallers.JPG.8ca5e54322896fcdd7503b8bb4bd5361.JPG

Gonna continue to test things out..
Gonna start new game to test now.
I installed cheat Mod and quick start.

Captura.JPG.289bb0a121d55195432a25eb96596fae.JPG

Ah! And I did this:

>>The mod comes with the LL_FourPlay library (LL_FourPlay.pex/psc/dll) that is also included in other mods (e.g., AAF). When your mod manager complains about a conflict I would suggest letting AAF overwrite this file. << As stated in Rad Morph main page.

So I am using the 4playlibrary that comes with the AAF, AAF Packages, Anims and UAP... merge install package not the one that comes with radmorph. That is something i can try quickly switch this library...

8 hours ago, supercaca said:

Ah! And I did this:

>>The mod comes with the LL_FourPlay library (LL_FourPlay.pex/psc/dll) that is also included in other mods (e.g., AAF). When your mod manager complains about a conflict I would suggest letting AAF overwrite this file. << As stated in Rad Morph main page.

So I am using the 4playlibrary that comes with the AAF, AAF Packages, Anims and UAP... merge install package not the one that comes with radmorph. That is something i can try quickly switch this library...

For anything wrong with RMR I would have to see the papyrus log.

For the helper, I did not mean a screenshot of the nexus mod page, but a screenshot of the BodySlide application running on your computer. Something about how the sliders and groups are arranged seems off.

RMR Helper does not find any sliders in the Full Body category, but the it finds categories named Chubby, Shoulder Smooth, Shoulder Tweak, ... which all sound like they should be sliders.

A screenshot like this:

image.png.3c3e480a618a5dfff444c797adac6a79.png

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting an error when I try to use the Preset-to-Preset feature, where after setting everything up I can no longer save. I beleive
"Save RMR INI" or "Save as..." give me an error,

"Failed to save MCM settings. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I also use MO2 because I suspect that has something to do with it.

RmrHelper_log.log

3 hours ago, snah64 said:

I'm getting an error when I try to use the Preset-to-Preset feature, where after setting everything up I can no longer save. I beleive
"Save RMR INI" or "Save as..." give me an error,

"Failed to save MCM settings. Object reference not set to an instance of an object."

I also use MO2 because I suspect that has something to do with it.

RmrHelper_log.log 175.93 kB · 1 download

Please download v1.6.1 and upload the log that you get with that version. I've added a bit more details to the log around loading and saving the ini files that should help with narrowing down where exactly it fails.

11 hours ago, LenAnderson said:

Please download v1.6.1 and upload the log that you get with that version. I've added a bit more details to the log around loading and saving the ini files that should help with narrowing down where exactly it fails.

Okay well, I installed the new build and now it just works... so, that's fine I guess. I must have just had a bad install before? ?‍♀️ 
Thanks anyway, I apricate it. ^-^

• 2 months later...
2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Does Rad Morphing Redux not have belly, leg support or is the change I make here with the tool in Bodyslide only shown on breasts and butt?

Rad Morphing Redux supports any sliders your body implements, you just enter the slider IDs directly as text in MCM. I haven't used Rad Morphing Redux Helper though, so I'm not clear on how it translates them into RMR configuration for you.

2 hours ago, N.Gamma said:

Does Rad Morphing Redux not have belly, leg support or is the change I make here with the tool in Bodyslide only shown on breasts and butt?

All sliders can be morphed.

And all of them should be usable with RMR Helper / BodySlide. However, CBBE + BT3 (and possibly other body combinations) triggers a bug in BodySlide where the RMR Helper preview for some sliders is broken. They will still work in game, you just won't be able to preview the effects via RMR Helper + BodySlide.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
4 hours ago, TabbyCatNinja said:

Thanks! That fixed my issue.

Before I was setting each Slider Set by hand...

Using "Preset to Preset", I was able to create a custom plump overweight state in BodyStudio for my character's UnhealthyCraving trigger.

Yes, for complex morphs it is probably best to build and tweak the final desired form in BodySlide and then just use preset to preset to configure RMR. Can't imagine fine tuning 20 sliders through the helper :D 

14 minutes ago, ChandraArgentis said:

Doesn't seem to work, at all.  I'm using FG, and the log says that it can't find any of my sliders.  Sliders work fine in-game.
image.png.7acbeac2edb02359236acd8ce3b30d41.png
RmrHelper_log.log

Do you have another body installed and showing up in BodySlide (I think I spotted something about CBBE in the log)? That can potentially trigger two bugs in BodySlide, making it show incorrect slider names or putting them in the wrong category. As an example: TigerSanBB is supposed to show as TigerSan's BodyBuilder. With the names being incorrect (or the sliders showing up in the wrong category), RMR Helper is unable to properly identify them and match them up.

Issues for both bugs have been opened when I discovered this problem in December. Remains to be seen if and when someone finds the time to fix BodySlide.

44 minutes ago, LenAnderson said:

Do you have another body installed and showing up in BodySlide (I think I spotted something about CBBE in the log)? That can potentially trigger two bugs in BodySlide, making it show incorrect slider names or putting them in the wrong category. As an example: TigerSanBB is supposed to show as TigerSan's BodyBuilder. With the names being incorrect (or the sliders showing up in the wrong category), RMR Helper is unable to properly identify them and match them up.

Issues for both bugs have been opened when I discovered this problem in December. Remains to be seen if and when someone finds the time to fix BodySlide.

Yes, I had CBBE installed for some compatibility reasons and had set FG to override it.  It's working when I disable CBBE.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, jbezorg said:

I'm trying to use this slider set but RMH can't seem to find it in MO2. Simply being able to browse to it and load it manually would get around the headache of the VFS.

CBBEVaginaMorphsPhysics.osp 19.41 kB · 0 downloads

Yeah. If I had known how bad MO2 messes up paths I would have probably added this at least as an option. I have never used MO2 so I cannot really help you a lot with troubleshooting. I would suggest looking at the helper's log file to see what paths the application expects and also check what path Windows reports for the running helper application and how all that fits with the location of the SliderCategories folder.

Is RMR Helper able to find the XMLs of other bodies? Then check if the XML for your osp file can be found there as well and if not make sure it appears there somehow...