ECE hates vampires.

RezTheFatal

Enhanced character edit is one of my must have mods and for the most part it works well. However as soon as my character becomes a vampire I get a seriously grey/discolored face. If anyone has any ideas for a fix I would appreciate it since I paid good money for dawnguard and would like to play it without blackface.

ECE doesn't blow vampire up, you probably haven't assigned the proper female textures for vampires.

You'll need to copy all your femalehead files (four of them and rename them like this.

femalehead.dds to femaleheadvampire.dds

and so on.

Note that ECE uses it's own texture path: textures\actors\character\Enhanced

I also faced a problem with ygNord skin looks ugly...

Solved after replaced the texture with better ones.

Thanks it turns out ECE doesnt have hi res vampire face textures by default I had to add them myself.

by the way, speaking of ece and vampires, how do i get all the eyes make ups and such if i become a vampire?

I know nothing about it, tried being a vampire once when dawnguard come out, and my character had only 6 eyes available and skin tone couldn't be changed, also all tints options did nothing. Reloaded after 10 minutes lol

Set the formlists, morphs etc in the vampire part of the race the same as the normal one, either through CK or TES5Edit, and done, no deformations, removing make up, changing eyes, etc. For the Eyes you can also add them to the Human and Vampire formlist. Many Roads lead to victory for that.

Archived