maraloc Posted November 18, 2022 Posted November 18, 2022 My game is currently bugged and it seems that most of my sims are now "Very Unattractive" even if I use the 'Unique Appearance' trait, anyone know how to fix this?
GMac2021 Posted December 5, 2022 Posted December 5, 2022 Maybe because your bitches be ugly? This is going to hurt. I've had to do it myself. A few times. Option 1: Move your mods folder to your desktop. Just drag it there. Yank it right the hell out of your Documents/EA/Sims4 folder. Start your game with NO MODS. Nothing. Save it. Add Wicked Whims. Then save and quit when someone starts to fuck. Add Nisa's WP if you use it. Save, quit. Then slowly start adding your other useless mods back into your mod folder. When the game breaks, delete the mods you just added. Organize your mods in folders. Much easier to keep track of. I have over 2,000 mods. Oops, sorry. 1997 mods. But that is just clothes... Just checked. Option 2: Delete everything. EVERYTHING. Reinstall. Then go back to option 1 and try again. Sorry. This game is fickle when it comes to mods, and EA/Maxis is a laughable clusterfuck of a company. Sometimes you just have to hit delete and start over.
maraloc Posted December 5, 2022 Author Posted December 5, 2022 4 hours ago, GMac2021 said: Maybe because your bitches be ugly? This is going to hurt. I've had to do it myself. A few times. Option 1: Move your mods folder to your desktop. Just drag it there. Yank it right the hell out of your Documents/EA/Sims4 folder. Start your game with NO MODS. Nothing. Save it. Add Wicked Whims. Then save and quit when someone starts to fuck. Add Nisa's WP if you use it. Save, quit. Then slowly start adding your other useless mods back into your mod folder. When the game breaks, delete the mods you just added. Organize your mods in folders. Much easier to keep track of. I have over 2,000 mods. Oops, sorry. 1997 mods. But that is just clothes... Just checked. Option 2: Delete everything. EVERYTHING. Reinstall. Then go back to option 1 and try again. Sorry. This game is fickle when it comes to mods, and EA/Maxis is a laughable clusterfuck of a company. Sometimes you just have to hit delete and start over. Haha naaa they're alright. not that ugly. Thanks for the suggestion but I have over 20k mods so it will be a pain to do that. Anyways, I noticed that my attractiveness setting got super messed up somehow so what I simply do is develop the attractiveness likes of all other sims via the option to do so and it fixed it somewhat.
GMac2021 Posted December 7, 2022 Posted December 7, 2022 I am just yanking your chain. When I use Wicked Whims, I just select the attractive ambivalent trait. I had the same issue. My girls are gorgeous. I am 59 years old. I only create asses I want to tap. BUT DAMMIT. Sometimes the girls just do not want to put out. 20K mods? Oh boy. I have 2K and I thought that was crazy. Merry Fucking Christmas, brother. Love from Canada. This game is farked. And keep your eye on Clement. He just raped my girl in Rattlesnake Juice. She was a virgin. Now she is Santa's bitch.
Mellow_Maenad Posted December 8, 2022 Posted December 8, 2022 I had this issue as well. What I did was go into my Sim's attraction menu (if you have that part of the mod installed or enabled). Even when you have nothing selected, this doesn't mean that the Sim will be open to all those things. It means that they DON'T find those things attractive, so if you want a Sim to be open to things, you have to select a wide range of common attributes in the selection menu (I'm not using the exact wording of the Attraction cheat menus but that's because I have ADHD and exact wording is a bugger for me to remember). The solution, I've found, is to use the cheat to choose what significant demographics of your town find attractive. You basically have to pick other sims in the menu wheel. Then you go through the process of picking their favoured traits (Male, female, fat, thin, young adult, adult, elder, etc). I usually pick this combination: Genders: Male/Female Appearance: Masculine/Feminine Ages: Young Adult/Adult Body weight: All weights Boob size: All sizes Hip size: All sizes Thigh size: All sizes I like to have a very open community of young adults and adults in my game. The chaos is incredibly entertaining. Anyway, when I set it to that, I don't have the issue with the ugly sim thing anymore.
WDUNN1205 Posted December 12, 2022 Posted December 12, 2022 If you need to go through to find bad mods you can always go the 50/50 route. Take half your mods and move them to the desktop in a folder of your design. Run your game for a while and see if the issue is still there. If it isn't then add back half of the mods that you sent to the desktop. Run the game for a while if the the problem shows up then it is in the group you just added. If not then add half of the mods still on the desktop folder....etc. I cuts down on finding bad mods immensely. Especially if you have as many as you do. I hope you use a good folder system in your mods folder to organize it.
Chlodwig Posted December 12, 2022 Posted December 12, 2022 Do your Sims maybe have the Whicked Whims "Ugly" Trait?
SpudBoi Posted January 31, 2023 Posted January 31, 2023 I have had the same problem for months as well
LittleRedSonja Posted January 31, 2023 Posted January 31, 2023 23 minutes ago, SpudBoi said: I have had the same problem for months as well There is no "magic" in the attractiveness system, it all depends on what you have chosen for your active sim to find attractive. If you do not have enough features selected in the attractiveness selector then all of the other sims will look "ugly" no matter how beautiful you have made them. One of the latest updates changes how attractiveness work, removed many "traits" from the attractiveness system and added new ones, so if you have not updated your sims preferences that might be an issue. Also there is a lot (or most of it) cas custom content that is not properly tagged. If you sim like black hair, and the other sim has black hair but it is tagged as blonde, your sim is not going to like it even when it looks nice and gorgeous. So check also how your cc is tagged (for example by using sims4studio). An easy way to see why a sim finds another sim attractive or unattractive is using the debug mode: Shift click on the other sim, select wicked, then DEBUG:Relationship (or something like that, i do not sit in front of my computer now). There you will get a super detailed pop up with everything your sim likes and dislikes in another sim, and see if there is any problem. So like i said, no magic or weird things here, very simple and predictable system as long as you use it right. 1
orion75 Posted February 1, 2023 Posted February 1, 2023 I've just downloaded the latest version and i have the same issue. So happy to come across this topic. I understand it's not a bug but a new attractiveness system. Ok ok. But what am i supposed to do ? Do i have to define preferences for each sim ? Or is there a way to make it for all the sims in one click ?
LittleRedSonja Posted February 1, 2023 Posted February 1, 2023 (edited) 4 hours ago, orion75 said: I've just downloaded the latest version and i have the same issue. So happy to come across this topic. I understand it's not a bug but a new attractiveness system. Ok ok. But what am i supposed to do ? Do i have to define preferences for each sim ? Or is there a way to make it for all the sims in one click ? Normally wicked whims should automatically assign attractiveness preferences to your sims, but there was a bug that was fixed i think in one of the 174 versions, where sims sometimes did not get any attractiveness preferences, so you might have quite a lot of sims with no preferences at all. You can assign preferences individually or to many sims at once. Click on a sim, select "attractiveness", then you can choose "develop attractiveness for other sims", and then you get the option to choose all sims, or choose based on gender, ocult type, age... When you create a new sim you can choose the attractiveness preferences right away on CAS if you want (if you do it this way i recommend "Unlimited likes and dislikes" by Zerbu"), wait until wicked whims assign them automatically, or assign them your self in game through the attractiveness menu. Personally i love the attractiveness system, it is one of the main reasons i use wicked whims or sometimes wonderful whims, it adds a lot if you want to roleplay in the sims 4 and its quite fun ?. Out of topic, if you are interested, another small mod i would suggest that adds kind of an "attractiveness" to sims is "First Impressions" mod by Lumpinou. It works perfectly fine with wicked whims or wonderful whims and its quite fun to have in the game. Edited February 1, 2023 by babuchas 1
msxgyAKSDF1 Posted July 5 Posted July 5 On 12/5/2022 at 4:48 PM, GMac2021 said: Maybe because your bitches be ugly? This is going to hurt. I've had to do it myself. A few times. Option 1: Move your mods folder to your desktop. Just drag it there. Yank it right the hell out of your Documents/EA/Sims4 folder. Start your game with NO MODS. Nothing. Save it. Add Wicked Whims. Then save and quit when someone starts to fuck. Add Nisa's WP if you use it. Save, quit. Then slowly start adding your other useless mods back into your mod folder. When the game breaks, delete the mods you just added. Organize your mods in folders. Much easier to keep track of. I have over 2,000 mods. Oops, sorry. 1997 mods. But that is just clothes... Just checked. Option 2: Delete everything. EVERYTHING. Reinstall. Then go back to option 1 and try again. Sorry. This game is fickle when it comes to mods, and EA/Maxis is a laughable clusterfuck of a company. Sometimes you just have to hit delete and start over. Hey, i have question for you since you usea Nisa's WP, is it compatible with WW? Because the last time i tried to play with both at the same time it keept crashing and allat, so if you could solve this problem for me i would be really grateful
MrGrey Posted July 5 Posted July 5 (edited) 12 minutes ago, msxgyAKSDF1 said: Hey, i have question for you since you usea Nisa's WP, is it compatible with WW? Because the last time i tried to play with both at the same time it keept crashing and allat, so if you could solve this problem for me i would be really grateful WP requires WW, and for Drug stuff, Basemental. Not sure at all why I'd want basemental. I noticed a lot of crashing with WP's succubi feature, particularly if I played 2 succumbi, and particularly if they age down. So, I don't play that because crashes. The new features added to prostitution are so annoying I just removed the mod. Seems like I can't go to some places without some prostitute and trick having public sex regardless of how signs are place for no sex, no nudity in room and I put the prostitute signs in another room, the result being that everyone leaves the establishment. Edited July 5 by MrGrey
FauxFurry Posted July 5 Posted July 5 In case people haven't figured out how to increase their sims' attractiveness rating: manually assign a large number of other sims to find the traits that your sims has to be attractive. It is that simple.
msxgyAKSDF1 Posted July 8 Posted July 8 Maybe i played on an outdated version, bc i had the issue since the beggining, i just couldnt open the game bc it crashed 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now