Weird right arm when casting spells

Oversette

Lately, I noticed a strange and ugly graphic glitch in the right arm of female characters when casting spells. I don't know since when it has been there, but nothing I did could make it go. It doesn't happen with self spells like Healing.

What I did:
· Google like crazy.
· Uninstall the skeleton replacer.
· Uninstall the body replacer.
· Uninstall animation mods.
· Uninstall FNIS.
· Uncheck everything else.

Right now, my game is pretty much vanilla + unused SKSE and it still happens, but I am tired of trying, so... has anyone seen this and know what is causing it?

post-192761-0-82553400-1375869625_thumb.png

Did you empty out your animations folder? (Meshes>Actors>charater>Animation>female)

Since they replace the vanilla ones unchecking and uninstalling mods won't help.

Try and move that folder to the desktop, run the game, make a new character (Because lingering scripts) and see if it works

Did you empty out your animations folder? (Meshes>Actors>charater>Animation>female)

Since they replace the vanilla ones unchecking and uninstalling mods won't help.

Try and move that folder to the desktop, run the game, make a new character (Because lingering scripts) and see if it works

Yep, folder empty and still there.

In the end, I did what I really wanted to avoid: deleted absolutely everything and reinstalled. Now, with a modless clean install, the weird arm is still there. I'll just assume that it is supposed to be like that. c:

Aaaand, yes. Another 1st person skeleton solved the problem: Lower 1st Person Weapons

The arm is still a little bit twisted, but it's not visible unless I use a high FOV (which won't happen because I like the default; I only changed it to test).

Which leads me to think that, since the problem also happened with a clean install and also with male characters, it is the vanilla skeleton's fault, but I never noticed it.

So, that's it. Thanks a lot, guys. \o/

post-192761-0-51792500-1376028770_thumb.png

Archived