Help with animations of LAPF and Lovers creatures

The missing animation error message:

Read my yellow link

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

! It will not fix the number 0 animation !  A 0 animation only exists in DarkBloodline. But it fills all empty animation numbers you see in the  Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg

If  Mods use a specific ani number and this number does not exist, you get the error message. ( Most Mods use animation groups and only use existing animations , so they skip nonexistent animations. But a Mod with a sex start script with an specific ani number can not skip a nonexistent animation )

In my Yellow link scroll down to

2.  Problems during gameplay.

Missing Animations  ( Lovers Sex animations)

You can fill the empty numbers with animations you like, or you install the ExtraAPAnimations.7z

You should install LongDukDong's Blodline fix after it and let it overwrite.

Perchance, is your copy of LoversRaperS Dukky edition older than version 2.4a?  Version 2.4a corrects an issue that prevented the error you describe and better describes conditions.  Version 2.4a came out August this year.  Oh, and it is typically based on damage from a melee strike delivered by an NPC.  You wouldn't think an archer shooting a bandit 40 feet away would trigger it, right?

Seems like you are ping-ponging from one issue to another.

Edited by LongDukDong
3 hours ago, LongDukDong said:

Perchance, is your copy of LoversRaperS Dukky edition older than version 2.4a?  Version 2.4a corrects an issue that prevented the error you describe and better describes conditions.  Version 2.4a came out August this year.  Oh, and it is typically based on damage from a melee strike delivered by an NPC.  You wouldn't think an archer shooting a bandit 40 feet away would trigger it, right?

Seems like you are ping-ponging from one issue to another.

Actually I downloaded version 2.4a and my problem is really with physical attacks where my character only receives fatal damage and dies even with the rape instead of death  setting selected in "always"

The rape attack with creatures works fine (except the rape instead of death thing)

some creatures for some reason (summoned scamp) just performed a rape scene with a hostile npc but if I try to di it with the calm spell (block+E) the two just stand there moaning lol

I will try to look if MOO has something to do with it

Yeah idk what's happening I'm installing everything the way it's says to do ( I hope)

I already installed ExtraAPAnimations.7z btw but can't find the LongDukDong's Blodline fix (idk how use this site properly)

3 hours ago, markboy said:

I already installed ExtraAPAnimations.7z btw but can't find the LongDukDong's Blodline fix (idk how use this site properly)

I never heard of ExtrAPAnimations...   But I guess you never checked out the 'spoiler' in my signature, the spoiler that says My List of Mods.

My List of Mods Spoiler >> Other Mods spoiler... >> Patches I Made spoiler.

Or just...  Dark Bloodlines Fix