Help with animations of LAPF and Lovers creatures

I'm new with modding and until now I've always had problems with the animation of LAPF and LC, the animations are never correct and if they are, just change the pose and it gets misaligned.

The masturbating and arousing spell works without problems apparently
My LO through OBMM

Oblivion 15_11_2022 14_28_38.png

Oblivion 15_11_2022 14_30_24.png

Oblivion 15_11_2022 14_30_38.png

Oblivion 15_11_2022 14_36_59.png

Downloads 15_11_2022 14_44_42.png

Mod Order

First, the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp files must always be the last two in your mod load order. And if you install LoversCreatures, you must replace the LAPF versions with the updated ones that come with LoversCreatures.  These two files cover the trigger mechanisms that make the sex animations cycle from one stage to another.  And the versions that come with LoversCreatures includes both all Humanoid x Humanoid and Humanoid x Creature sex animations.  So uninstalling LC will not require deletion/removal of these.  However, you must use the LC versions and they must be the last in your load order.

Second (a minor bit).  Delete xLCR.  It's in the help file... it's a TESTER'S/MODDER's plugin and not required for gameplay.

Third... I keep posting this... I have not updated the LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO plugin.  That is a plugin to allow for animations to work with creatures from Maskar's Oblivion OverhaulEven so... you don't even have MOO itself.  (First analysis... I didn't see Mascar in your order)  Since the MOO plugin is not updated, remove it.

Fourth... regarding the basic order of your mods.  Well, you got the 'master files' correct.  Those being the ones with the esm extension.  But the plugins... nope.  With the exception of the "Unofficial Oblivion Patch" (which you don't have), your DLCs should be next. And even those are out of order.

You DO have item mods (the DMRA) files 'almost' properly placed as they go before Lovers mods The DMRA files are overhauls, so they go elsewhere... And you have the MaleBodyReplacer incorrectly placed.

SCREW IT... Gonna look and rearrange this myself.    (if reading... 5 minutes)...

♦       ♦       ♦

Oblivion
Beautiful People 2ch-ED.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
no_mouse_wheel.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp                              
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
DMRA BBB Complete Clothing and Armor Replacer.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
Knights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversFSE.esp
77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
     Pig.esp 
LoversMB2.esp
LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp
LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp

I have no idea what Pig.esp is...  If it is a creature/item mod, it goes right after MaleBodyReplacerV5.  Item mods belong between it and ThievesDen.  If it is a race (yeeeesh), then it goes after BeautifulPeople where it is.

Oh, and non-Lovers animation systems (ergo SexyWalks, ObsceneGestures*, or the like) go after most lovers mods and before the races such as BeautifulPeople.  But the last are always the LoversMB2 and LoversIdle/Anims files... in that order.

*ObsceneGesturesNo such mod exists to my knowledge.  I just came up with it as an example of an animation mod.

Edited by LongDukDong
54 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Mod Order

First, the LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp files must always be the last two in your mod load order. And if you install LoversCreatures, you must replace the LAPF versions with the updated ones that come with LoversCreatures.  These two files cover the trigger mechanisms that make the sex animations cycle from one stage to another.  And the versions that come with LoversCreatures includes both all Humanoid x Humanoid and Humanoid x Creature sex animations.  So uninstalling LC will not require deletion/removal of these.  However, you must use the LC versions and they must be the last in your load order.

Second (a minor bit).  Delete xLCR.  It's in the help file... it's a TESTER'S/MODDER's plugin and not required for gameplay.

Third... I keep posting this... I have not updated the LoversIdleAnimsPriority_MOO plugin.  That is a plugin to allow for animations to work with creatures from Maskar's Oblivion OverhaulEven so... you don't even have MOO itself.  (First analysis... I didn't see Mascar in your order)  Since the MOO plugin is not updated, remove it.

Fourth... regarding the basic order of your mods.  Well, you got the 'master files' correct.  Those being the ones with the esm extension.  But the plugins... nope.  With the exception of the "Unofficial Oblivion Patch" (which you don't have), your DLCs should be next. And even those are out of order.

You DO have item mods (the DMRA) files 'almost' properly placed as they go before Lovers mods The DMRA files are overhauls, so they go elsewhere... And you have the MaleBodyReplacer incorrectly placed.

SCREW IT... Gonna look and rearrange this myself.    (if reading... 5 minutes)...

♦       ♦       ♦

Oblivion
Beautiful People 2ch-ED.esm
Lovers with PK.esm
LoversCreature.esm
no_mouse_wheel.esp
DLCShiveringIsles.esp                              
DLCHorseArmor.esp
DLCOrrery.esp
DLCVileLair.esp
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp
MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp
DLCThievesDen.esp
Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Replacer.esp
DMRA Stock Clothing Skimpy.esp
Knights.esp
DLCBattlehornCastle.esp
DLCFrostcrag.esp
Lovers with PK.esp
LoversCreature.esp
LoversCalm.esp
LoversFSE.esp
77_Umpa_Sexy_walk.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Disable BandBlindMask.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Sheogorath Eye.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Hair Modules.esp
Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Merged Eye Modules.esp
     Pig.esp 
LoversMB2.esp

I have no idea what Pig.esp is...  If it is a creature/item mod, it goes right after MaleBodyReplacerV5.  Item mods belong between it and ThievesDen.  If it is a race (yeeeesh), then it goes after BeautifulPeople where it is.

Oh, and non-Lovers animation systems (ergo SexyWalks, ObsceneGestures*, or the like) go after most lovers mods and before the races such as BeautifulPeople.  But the last are always the LoversMB2 and LoversIdle/Anims files... in that order.

*ObsceneGesturesNo such mod exists to my knowledge.  I just came up with it as an example of an animation mod.

I organized it the way you suggest but now the LC simply doesn't activate I'll try to move it through the LO to see if that solves it

btw the beautiful people mods made my game's subtitles buggy so I'm going to remove it because I can't find how to install it anywhere... do you have any mods you can suggest?

(yes pig is a creature texture and mesh replacer )

First... How do you mean 'not activate'?  Like Lovers with PK itself, LC is a skeletal system.  It has no quest system attached for you to go through except a 'debug' script for summoning test creatures.  All other quest systems within LC allows for a user to upgrade from the older LC2.0 to 2.5+, handle gender switching of the creatures when detected and the like.  It should behave as if the creatures are 'natural' within their environment.

In essence and like Lovers with PK itself, it relies upon 'other' mods to affect sex with a target of some sort. The only exception for LC is the testing content.

And second... How so is MBP making the subtitles buggy? There is nothing in MBP that affects or alters subtitles.  All race names provided are in English (I'm viewing the master file right now).  Even so, only the 'Descriptions' of the races when you are choosing is incorrectly 'garbled' from the original Japanese text. And the English Patch you have should remedy that.

Edited by LongDukDong
54 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

First... How do you mean 'not activate'?  Like Lovers with PK itself, LC is a skeletal system.  It has no quest system attached for you to go through except a 'debug' script for summoning test creatures.  All other quest systems within LC allows for a user to upgrade from the older LC2.0 to 2.5+, handle gender switching of the creatures when detected and the like.  It should behave as if the creatures are 'natural' within their environment.

In essence and like Lovers with PK itself, it relies upon 'other' mods to affect sex with a target of some sort. The only exception for LC is the testing content.

And second... How so is MBP making the subtitles buggy? There is nothing in MBP that affects or alters subtitles.  All race names provided are in English (I'm viewing the master file right now).  Even so, only the 'Descriptions' of the races when you are choosing is incorrectly 'garbled' from the original Japanese text. And the English Patch you have should remedy that.

Like I not have the rape spell added anymore so I can't start the scenes with creatures

about the MBP idk the description of the racer and general subtitles are always strange letters like "@RE£JOUB" so I just removed it no big deal

sorry for the delay I downloaded the new love creatures 25alpha and installed the contents and it seems to have corrected some animations (not all) but when pressing Z (to change the poses) some creatures are buggy as in the photos I posted

Now everytime I start a new game (after creating a character ) the game just freezes :/

Edited by markboy
5 hours ago, markboy said:

Like I not have the rape spell added anymore so I can't start the scenes with creatures

There are other mods designed with Creature Sex as actual content

•  LoversRaperS allows for rape, including creatures.  The edition I maintain recognizes creature 'gender'
  •  LoversSlaveTrader allows the enslaving of creatures (and my version... ditto)
  •  LSTBravilUnderground (requires LoversSlaveTrader) allows you to train slaves with beasts ... or you can 'play' with them.
  •  LoversBitch adds more POOCHES so you can bend down and get knotted (LC required)
  •  LoversHorseRider ... Find out what a REAL stallion is like.
  •  And various quest mods like LoversCrowningIsles, and LoversGGBlackmail

From LSTBravilUnderground on down, you will need the Armor20 patch in the LoversCreatures 2.5 download as these mods were made with LoversCreatures 2.0 in mind and it replaced the vanilla meshes (forcing very male-only creatures.  There is also a patch for LoversBitch to cover the custom dogs in the mod.

about the MBP idk the description of the racer and general subtitles are always strange letters like "@RE£JOUB" so I just removed it no big deal

The description of the races... yes.  But you have the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp, so that  should have been fixed.  The Vanilla Race esp should just correct the descriptions and have them converted to English.  No other text should be affected at all. And having used MBP for a decade, I would know.

sorry for the delay I downloaded the new love creatures 25alpha and installed the contents and it seems to have corrected some animations (not all) but when pressing Z (to change the poses) some creatures are buggy as in the photos I posted

Excuse me?  25ALPHA???  That's from 2019!  You missed:  2.5.5,  2.5.5-1, 2.5.6,  2.5.7,  2.5.8, 2,5.9, 2.5.10, 2.5.11 ... when Movomo was working on it until August 2019.  It's currently now at 2.5.14 circa April 2022.

For submissive poses, not every creature has them still.  Daedroths, Gnarls, Hungers, Land Dreughs, Mehrunes, Jyggalag, and others... nope.  They don't have submissive poses.  And if you have issues reading the .CHM file that comes with it, right click the file and bring up properties to allow it to be read.

Edited by LongDukDong

8 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

There are other mods designed with Creature Sex as actual content

•  LoversRaperS allows for rape, including creatures.  The edition I maintain recognizes creature 'gender'
  •  LoversSlaveTrader allows the enslaving of creatures (and my version... ditto)
  •  LSTBravilUnderground (requires LoversSlaveTrader) allows you to train slaves with beasts ... or you can 'play' with them.
  •  LoversBitch adds more POOCHES so you can bend down and get knotted (LC required)
  •  LoversHorseRider ... Find out what a REAL stallion is like.
  •  And various quest mods like LoversCrowningIsles, and LoversGGBlackmail

From LSTBravilUnderground on down, you will need the Armor20 patch in the LoversCreatures 2.5 download as these mods were made with LoversCreatures 2.0 in mind and it replaced the vanilla meshes (forcing very male-only creatures.  There is also a patch for LoversBitch to cover the custom dogs in the mod.

The description of the races... yes.  But you have the Beautiful People 2ch-Ed Vanilla Race.esp, so that  should have been fixed.  The Vanilla Race esp should just correct the descriptions and have them converted to English.  No other text should be affected at all. And having used MBP for a decade, I would know.

Excuse me?  25ALPHA???  That's from 2019!  You missed:  2.5.5,  2.5.5-1, 2.5.6,  2.5.7,  2.5.8, 2,5.9, 2.5.10, 2.5.11 ... when Movomo was working on it until August 2019.  It's currently now at 2.5.14 circa April 2022.

For submissive poses, not every creature has them still.  Daedroths, Gnarls, Hungers, Land Dreughs, Mehrunes, Jyggalag, and others... nope.  They don't have submissive poses.  And if you have issues reading the .CHM file that comes with it, right click the file and bring up properties to allow it to be read.

I installed oblivion again and now I'm done modifying the body/beauty/armor mods (I'm going to try one that changes the argonians and khajit too) tomorrow I'm going to try to work with LAPF and thanks a lot for the tips they're helping me a lot.

Do you have a template on how I should mount the LO in OBMM?

Oblivion Mod Manager 15_11_2022 22_32_41.png

The V walk right below the DLC

DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                            
DLCMehrunesRazor Vwalk.esp

Load order see

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36443-oblivion-install-gametoolsbodiesbbb-load-order-sorting-espesm-cleaning-cs-cse-body-stretching/

Oblivion.esm

Oblivion Vwalk.esp   

DLCShiveringIsles.esp      

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk.esp  

DLCShiveringIsles Vwalk DG_DS.esp  I can not read the names in your screenshot but I think you have this esp

DLCHorseArmor.esp  
DLCOrrery.esp                                      
DLCOrrery
Vwalk.esp
DLCVileLair.esp                                   
DLCMehrunesRazor.esp                           
DLCMehrunesRazor
Vwalk.esp
DLCSpellTomes.esp     

DLCSpellTomes.esp                            

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp      

RGMsRealFlails.esp

DLCThievesDen.esp    

DLCThievesDen Vwalk.esp 
DLCFrostcrag.esp                                          
DLCFrostcrag
Vwalk.esp 

knights.esp

knights Vwalk.esp

LoversMods

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul Vwalk.esp  ! In your load order you have it before Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp, that can crash your game !

Maskar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp

no_mouse_wheel.esp

LoversMB2.esp

Edited by fejeena

THE BELOW MAY BE PENDING A RESPONSE OVER A CURRENTLY DISCUSSED LIST.  HOWEVER, THE OBSERVATIONS ARE BASED ON AN 8 YEAR EXISTING LOAD ORDER THAT I HAVE FOUND COMPLETELY FUNCTIONAL IN DESIGN FOR ALL EIGHT YEARS:

Here, I have to argue, this based on long-standing and functional mod order content...

On 9/5/2014 at 6:29 PM, fejeena said:

BBBRoseoftheGuard.esp                              3966

. . . . . (removed for space sake - LDD )

---------------------------------------------
DLCThievesDen.esp                                      7099 clean it
DLCThievesDen - Unofficial Patch.esp          7102
---------------------------------------------
(GROUP: Overhauls ) FCOM, Fran's, OOO, MMM, etc
---------------------------------------
(GROUP: Quests and Locations and Player houses )
Ivellon.esp                                                       9054 clean it

DLCBattlehornCastle.esp                               12772 clean it
DLCBattlehornCastle - Unofficial Patch.esp   12777 clean it      

Group Overhauls such as Maskar's Monster Overhaul and Oblivion Character Overhaul belongs after DLCThievesDen and before DLCBattlehornCastle.  This was clearly defined within the example Load Order found in the page just linked, a page also linked in fejeena's and my signatures.

And...

On 9/5/2014 at 6:29 PM, fejeena said:

PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)
--------------------

HumantouchNPC.esp                                    19007
(Pose and Animation Mods)

77_Umpa_Animation.esp                              19482
Chain it!.esp                                                   19488

Pose and Animation Mods such as VWalk, Umpa animations, Umpa Sexy Walks  go after Lovers Mods. 

That's been established for eight years.  And the basic hierarchy of the list is sound.

You don't need take my word for it.  Click the link and scroll down until you find the example Load Order section yourself.  If you're not using Boss (likely you aren't), this is the order to follow:

example.png

Edited by LongDukDong

(Pose and Animation Mods)

like (not in order )

CTAddPose_gobu.esp
CTAddPose_Dsk(erori)Pose.esp
CTAddPose_Dsk(erori-2)Pose.esp

Goma Pose 1.esp
Goma Pose 2.esp
Goma Pose 3.esp
Goma Pose 4.esp

77_Umpa_Animation.esp                     
Chain it!.esp                                
zzEstrus.esp       

ActorsInMadness.esp
ActorsInEmotions.esp

all Pose Mods to make screenshots

Or Umpa Dance

And the player walk replacer like

Woman's Move.esp

WalkAnimSwitcher_v1.0.esp

But if NPCs are in the esp the walk animation mods are very erly in the load order.

RealWalk.esp

DLCShiveringIsles Rwalk.esp

And VWalk always right after the esp that is changed. Like the UOPatches

Thanks a lot guys!! After installing Oblivion (again) I download the mods that I wanted and organized the LO the way you recommend and now everthing works fine. <33333

(except by two minors bugs:

Immoral Guards (can't bribe the guards (with horns) with sex otherwise the two will just stand and after the sex my game just bug and can't move my char, just the camera and LoversDRadar (don't show anything besides giving an alert that it's working)

Also can I install Seamless OCO to fix the neck color issue after the LAPF?

Next step is try to install love creatures...

Here's my LO and the bug with Immoral Guards

89905836_OblivionModManager17_11_202218_17_06.png.f77c5554a92ec562f5b1fefbb6919dec.png

Oblivion 17_11_2022 18_05_46.png

Oblivion Mod Manager 17_11_2022 18_17_25.png

Edited by markboy

I don't know what could cause the error with Imooral Guards when sex works with all other lovers mods.

If you have followed my instructions in my yellow link, you have not installed all mods at once, but only 2-3 pieces and then you tested the new mods.

So it must be one of the 1-2 Mods you have installed. So it must be one of the one or two mods you installed together with IG that conflicts with IG. But I don't see anything in your load order that could cause something like this.

You can try the BOSS load order and place LoversImmoralGuards.esp before LoversPayBandit.esp

LoversRaperS.esp

LoversImmoralGuards.esp
LoversPayBandit.esp

Then test your game with a new character ! Not an old save !

------------------------------------------------------------------

Seamless OCO: I never used it so I don't know what's inside the Mod folders.

If it is only a body(meshes) and texutres replacer you can install it.

If there is a skeleton in the Mod folders delete it before you install it. Only the LAPF skeleton works with Lovers.

Unpack Seamless OCO and open the folders, check if there is a folder meshes\characters\_male\

if there are  skeleton.nif and skeletonbeast.nif  you delete the two nif.

Then check if there is

meshes\characters\_1stPerson\skeleton.nif 

And delete the skeleton.nif 

Then you can install Seamless OCO manually or create a OMod.

I uninstalled both and now found a new bug where I can't have sex with male argonian or male khajit (apparently female pf those races works fine since I can have sex with a imperial guard being a female khajit)

and khajits have weird skin tone mixess in the shoulders

Maybe something with the beastskeleton? (can I reinstall both Lovers skeletons.nig again just to make sure?)

Btw the Seamless OCO nexus says: "If you have Robert Male installed, uninstall it, completely, all of it. A seamless version will be installed for you" is this going to conflict with the LAPF skeleton ?

Edited by markboy

WAS I TYPING FOR FIFTY EFFIN MINUTES FOR YOU TWO TO POST FIRST????

Hrm...  So far so good, though puzzling why you can't bribe the hot babes that joined the imperial watch.

Now  I will admit some unfamiliarity with OCO  and others, but the original list did suggest to place it where you did.  Aka... fine according to the list I always use.  So I will concern myself with the Lovers mods and the list I have been using. 

HERE is a segment from the list which I use, or at least from where Lovers with PK exists up to where random mod placement may start....

Lovers with PK.esp
 LoversBitch.esp
 LoversCreature.esp
 Lovers with PK Extender.esp
 LoversSoundCreature.esp
LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp
 LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Dogs.esp
 LoversCreatureVoiceForceEnabler.esp

LoversHorseRider.esp/LoversHorseRider2.esp
LoversAchievments.esp
LoversBrothel.esp
LoversBackup2.esp
 LoversStopCombatEx.esp
LoversSpermSplashEx.esp
LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer.esp  ! do not use it if you use LoversHelpRapeVPlayer !
 LoversHelpRapeVPlayer   ! do not use if you use LoversEscapeRapeVPlayer  !
LoversRapeStruggle.esp
 LoversRapeSlave.esp
 LoversAdultYield.esp
 LoversMagic.esp
LoversLight.esp
 LoversTrueCrimeEx.esp         ! or DarkBloodline.esp ! you can not use both ! TrueCrime was the predecessor of DarkBloodline.
 LoversUnicorn.esp
 LoversSlaveTrader.esp
 LSTBravilUnderground.esp
 LSTaddon ....esp (only one of the 4 versions)
 LoversPayBanditForSlaver.esp
 LoversImmoralGuards.esp
 LoversImmoralSisters.esp
 LoversMS14netori.esp
LoversSexKariBurne.esp
LoversHooker.esp
LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP_HookerPatch.esp
PlayerSlaveEncounters_V0.(any).esp
 ( other Lovers Mods)
--------------------
stripper.esp                                                 16675

NowGenderbender and LoversNPCSysStat are loaded before Lovers with PK in your list.  I would load them after, particularly after the point that says ( other Lovers Mods ) in the list.  Being the author of Genderbender, you can see why I would say that. LoversNPCSysStat has been around a long time, prior to my release and update.  But it never had a place in the list.  This too I would load later in the mod.

But other than that, all Lovers Mods "PRIOR" to Lovers with PK.esp are correct. :)

Of other LoversMods that do not exist within the list  which you have are LoversStripper, LoversSetScale, LoversProstitute and BasicInstinct.  Now I know that SetScale  and Prostitute didn't have placement explained when I first encountered them. But do the others come with instructions in any readme files denoting placement?  If not, I would also relegate them to going after the ( other Lovers Mods ) heading.

Now to the other Lovers Mods.

Achievements, LST and ImmoralGuards are fine.  Which leaves LoversHooker and its patch to go directly after ImmoralGuards. And THEN, the mods I mentioned above that don't have some defined placement order.  Personally, I usually put Prostitute directly after Hooker.  But that's me. ;)

So after all that, again, Bender, NPCSysStats, Stripper, and so on 'afterwards' ...  UNLESS someone has any experience in placing the above mentioned mods  of which I am unfamiliar.

You got me on no_mouse_wheel. :|

According to one of the BOSS lists, it goes after 'Bashed Patch esp files', which load before even LoversMB2.esp as well as  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and etc...   This in difference to the BOSS list having basically every other mouse plugin (NoMouseWheelZoom and so on) loading before most anything else.  So in that respect...  FINE!   I guess?  It should work?  :hushed: Never seen it used myself. 

♦       ♦       ♦

NOW... if the problem still persists, try turning off one or two mods to see if there is any interference or conflicts.  Not all mods play nicely with one another.  Hehehe... certainly the vtoy.esp mod (otherwise known as Claudia's Little Secret) is BLATANTLY known to not like LAPF.  So some conflicts may arise.  OR perhaps the re-ordering will solve this issue.

And if you get it going... TEST THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA IT!  :D   MAKE SURE IT ALL WORKS!   :D   Then... and this might surprise you, make a 'copy' of your finally tested and working Data folder.  That way you have a backup copy of something that works ;)   I keep a select number:  Oblivion Vanilla, Oblivion w/ MBP & SetBody,  Oblivion w/ LAPF, etc.  That way, if I screw up, I can just use a backup and start fresh from where I knew I didn't Pluck up.  >o__

Edited by LongDukDong
9 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

WAS I TYPING FOR FIFTY EFFIN MINUTES FOR YOU TWO TO POST FIRST????

Hrm...  So far so good, though puzzling why you can't bribe the hot babes that joined the imperial watch.

Now  I will admit some unfamiliarity with OCO  and others, but the original list did suggest to place it where you did.  Aka... fine according to the list I always use.  So I will concern myself with the Lovers mods and the list I have been using. 

HERE is a segment from the list which I use, or at least from where Lovers with PK exists up to where random mod placement may start....

NowGenderbender and LoversNPCSysStat are loaded before Lovers with PK in your list.  I would load them after, particularly after the point that says ( other Lovers Mods ).  Being the author of Genderbender, you can see why I would say that. LoversNPCSysStat has been around a long time, prior to my release and update.  But it never had a place in the list.  This too I would load later in the mod.

But other than that, all Lovers Mods "PRIOR" to Lovers with PK.esp are correct. :)

Of other LoversMods that do not exist within the list  which you have are LoversStripper, LoversSetScale, LoversProstitute and BasicInstinct.  Now I know that SetScale  and Prostitute didn't have placement explained when I first encountered them. But do the others come with instructions in any readme files denoting placement?  If not, I would also relegate them to going after the ( other Lovers Mods ) heading.

Now to the other Lovers Mods.

Achievements, LST and ImmoralGuards are fine.  Which leaves LoversHooker and its patch to go directly after ImmoralGuards. And THEN, the mods I mentioned above that don't have some defined placement order.  Personally, I usually put Prostitute directly after Hooker.  But that's me. ;)

So after all that, again, Bender, NPCSysStats, Stripper, and so on 'afterwards' ...  UNLESS someone has any experience in placing the above mentioned mods  of which I am unfamiliar.

You got me on no_mouse_wheel. :|

According to one of the BOSS lists, it goes after 'Bashed Patch esp files', which load before even LoversMB2.esp as well as  LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp and etc...   This in difference to the BOSS list having basically every other mouse plugin (NoMouseWheelZoom and so on) loading before most anything else.  So in that respect...  FINE!   I guess?  It should work?  :hushed: Never seen it used myself. 

♦       ♦       ♦

NOW... if the problem still persists, try turning off one or two mods to see if there is any interference or conflicts.  Not all mods play nicely with one another.  Hehehe... certainly the vtoy.esp mod (otherwise known as Claudia's Little Secret) is BLATANTLY known to not like LAPF.  So some conflicts may arise.  OR perhaps the re-ordering will solve this issue.

And if you get it going... TEST THE LIVING CRAP OUTTA IT!  :D   MAKE SURE IT ALL WORKS!   :D   Then... and this might surprise you, make a 'copy' of your finally tested and working Data folder.  That way you have a backup copy of something that works ;)   I keep a select number:  Oblivion Vanilla, Oblivion w/ MBP & SetBody,  Oblivion w/ LAPF, etc.  That way, if I screw up, I can just use a backup and start fresh from where I knew I didn't Pluck up.  >o__

Sorry about the mouse one lol I use it bcs me Oblivion just bug if I scroll in any menu and not let me select anything in menus with the mouse after that and keeps going up in the menu :/

and yes I going to reajust the LO and test disabling some mods and I keep a Oblivion with the body and skeleton (and a lot of plugins that are essencial) backup save ^^

gona save one with LAPF after fixing this too lol

Good News!!!

I disabled LoversDRadar and LoversEncounter and everything seens to work now (both khajit and argonian male sex and Immoral guards too )

I'm going to backup this data and try to fix the khajit skin and install OCO then trying the LoversCreatures

Remember... patience and backups.

And when it comes to LoversCreature (any version), you do replace the LAPF LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjects esp files with those that comes with LoversCreatures.  The ones in LoversCreatures contains all the animations from the Lovers system and adds new anims for your bestie beasties.

That and the LoversCreatures files (both esm and esp) typically go directly their Lovers with PK counterparts. ;)  Within Mod Order reason of course.

If LC2.5+, the file with the .chm extension is the help file.  As noted, if you cannot read it (blank pages where text goes), then:

Right Click the .chm file and select 'Properties'

Then click the [Unblock] button at the bottom (above the [OK] and [Cancel] buttons

... then you will be able to read it.  You can do this for any other .chm/help file that appears blank. ;)

But I will say it is odd.  I have used DRadar, and I'm now still using LoversEncounters with the Immoral Babes you're having dalliances with. :love:

Edited by LongDukDong
33 minutes ago, LongDukDong said:

Remember... patience and backups.

And when it comes to LoversCreature (any version), you do replace the LAPF LoversIdleAnimsPriority and LoversAnimObjects esp files with those that comes with LoversCreatures.  The ones in LoversCreatures contains all the animations from the Lovers system and adds new anims for your bestie beasties.

That and the LoversCreatures files (both esm and esp) typically go directly their Lovers with PK counterparts. ;)  Within Mod Order reason of course.

If LC2.5+, the file with the .chm extension is the help file.  As noted, if you cannot read it (blank pages where text goes), then:

Right Click the .chm file and select 'Properties'

Then click the [Unblock] button at the bottom (above the [OK] and [Cancel] buttons

... then you will be able to read it.  You can do this for any other .chm/help file that appears blank. ;)

But I will say it is odd.  I have used DRadar, and I'm now still using LoversEncounters with the Immoral Babes you're having dalliances with. :love:

I guess I'm just unlucky then

btw are the NPC's suppose to have sex on their own? Like I should sometimes caught some "couple"in act while wandering around? bcs never happened

5 minutes ago, markboy said:

btw are the NPC's suppose to have sex on their own? Like I should sometimes caught some "couple"in act while wandering around? bcs never happened

Well, you have LoversSlaveTrader in that setup.  If you enslave an NPC and then sell it to another NPC, you'll have Master/Sex-Slave actions based on a timer built into settings you can control.

Then there's LoversBed.  If you enter a house and there is a couple lying together on a double-bed (or on two beds not far apart), they can get busy.  BUT with LoversBed, you interrupt them when you get too close.  Comical ragdoll mechanics when you interrupt them.  ROFL.

And then there are some 'Quest / Campaign' mods that actually have NPCs getting some without you.

Look in my sig... check the spoiler... and you may find Prima Books if you get stuck in a quest.  OR have a laugh when I get all prose.  And some illustrations courtesy of Hentai Foundry...  One book I just did illustrations of my own, but it's a Vanilla Faction guide.

Edited by LongDukDong

Khajiit Textures:

In the Oblivion esm the female textures path is wrong
Characters\Khajiit\Male\FootMale.dds    The female HGEC body use the foot textures path , and with male texture a female body looks like shit.

of course path must be
Characters\khajiit\female\footfemale.dds

You can install the  Khajiit Fix.esp  but it will change the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  .

In the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  male tail mesh path and male foot texture path are changed.
Better you change the  MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp 

Load the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp best with TES4Edit (  much easier than with the Construction set )
Change the female foot path  in the khajiit race

Spoiler

Original MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  in TES4Edit

khajiit1.jpg

And with changed female textures path

khajiit2.jpg

Here the original MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp  with the correct female foot path

MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp ???
Is it a NPC Overhaul or races? or both? And are there race changes in Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp ?
Start TES4Edit and click OK so that it load all your active Mods (esm/esp)
Then open the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp- race - Khajiit.  
Now you see all Mods that change the Kajiit,    on the left Oblivion.esm and to the right all other Mods.
Now change the khajiit in all Mods  so that they have the MaleBodyReplacerV5 :  male tail mesh path and male foot texture path are changed. And female Foot texture path
It's enough if you make the entries in the rightmost ESP. The last esp in the load order "wins" and is ued in game.

Of course, if no other mod (right of the MaleBodyReplacerV5.esp) changes the Khajiit race, you don't have to do anything.

these 3 entries must be in the esp which is the far right

Spoiler

khajiit3.jpg

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

Oblivion_Character_Overhaul.esp ???
Is it a NPC Overhaul or races? or both? And are there race changes in Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul.esp ?

BOTH... good questions

Oblivion Character Overhaul version 2 (remove 1 if you have it), uses Blockhead. and comes with its own racial texture replacers.  "They're tailored for the mod, and using any other texture replacers on top will result in more prominent model seams and possible colour disparities." So the author would not want or recommend the Khajiit fix you are suggesting.  And it recommends NOT to use any custom eye/hair packs.

Dayum, the update to the Dark Seducer woman... WHAT A BABE! :love:

Insofar as Mascar's Oblivion Overhaul, it adds 'unpredictable encounters' according to the page, so random tables might have been changed, and says "New and Better Looking Creatures", but nothing in there about races.  Kinda looks interesting, having new warring factions, animal taming, and crafting of some sort... new creatures might explain the need of a MOO patch.  I gotta get the time to look into that.  *Sigh*

One would think you would prefer to have Mascar's more 'all-encompassing' overhaul to run first, and then add the Character overhaul later.  But even in the BOSS order, that is not the case.  Go figure. :hushed:

Edited by LongDukDong

Well, first... and I keep saying this...   I haven't updated the MOO patch for LoversCreatures.  So I cannot guarantee its functioning.  

I keep saying 'eliminate it'. BUT IF YOU SAY IT WORKS FINE, GREAT!!!!!!!  But I doubt it. 

Regarding ColorWheel's mods... yeah, I hear that a lot.  But we are talking rival textures and meshes that may clash with others, right?

Pertaining to LVSSP_Creatures.  Well, I was developing it where I placed it after Lovers Creatures in mod order, this because it rewrites a section from Lovers with PK.esp itself.  Since it needs to load after Lovers with PK.esp, I am not sure it would even work where you have it placed.  I do need to get back to it... see what mischief I can pull off to make it less dependent on a particular rewrite.

Now regarding DarkBloodlines...   It was made prior to the current Lovers with PK architecture.  That is, we have a standard 1-200 sPos architecture, no NPC x NPC sex animations go higher than 200.  And when DarkBloodlines was made, the mod creator used an outsourced collection of additional animations.  Also, there have never been an sPos of 0, so something kinda went POOF if you get that. 

NOW... I made a Dark Bloodlines fix that effectively "replaces" the wrong sex positions with corrected ones.  By that, I mean an intended BlowJob animation set to something like 149 (which is an empty/unused animation slot) was set to something like 153 where the submissive is on its knees and sucking cock.  Some bugs cropped up related to its custom hookers which I want to eventually address. But it fixes basically everything else, especially the sPos animations. 

The list of NPC x NPC animations comes as a JPG file entitled Animations in LAPF 9-28-13.jpg in the Lovers with PK package.

There is an issue though with the masturbate animation... a missing mesh I believe, and that is what you are receiving.  That's indicated by the Big Honkin' Yellow Exclamation Point.  It is a bug I found in DarkBloodline regarding masturbation, and my patch doesn't (as yet?) fix this.  I would like to know what the @#$% mesh is missing or if it can just be fixed/replaced with ease.

Still, what are you doing to get an sPos of 0 ?

Oh, and I hope you enjoy the Prima Books.  Some I just had to get hella inventive and literally just ... 'write a good story' for.

So far I don't notice any bugs with the creatures of MOO (mostly don't even have a D so I know they don't have animations)

Oh okay I will put LVSSP_Creatures after Lovers Creatures then (that's explain why I could configure wich dialogues I wanted but the PC don't said anything lol)

About ColorWheel's mod, my "problem" it's just that the guards that it genderswap (the no importants one soo like 90%) don't have the dialogue options from Immoral Guards or PayBandit, about the textures and meshes, well I just replaced all with the ones from DMRA armor and clothes so the guards now use that kind of armor :) (I was thinking about just get the genderbend spell and cast it in every guard I see lol but IDK if its save the change forever)

I tried doing it for Immoral Sisters too but IDK how do it (.nif files, clothes conversion and etc I not ready to that yet)

DarkBloodlines , IDK I just used that spell to see what it does, but if its buggy I will just not use it then lol

PrimaBooks honestly I don't even find one yet lol (I barely left the first city bcs testing things)

Edited by markboy