Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2- Sex Mod

Introduction

Ā 

Welcome to my Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 mod. It is a universal mod that enables almost any character to do the nasty with each other. I look for a mod like this for years and couldn't find anything, so after some practice I made it happen!Ā The way the mod is set up means pretty much any character can trigger it, for better or for worse. You can have sexual intercourse and masturbate. There are four animations for each, and I plan on adding more in future updates if anyone wants me too.

Ā 

Controls

Ā 

Sex:Ā To initiate sex, you simply press the ki blast button and once you begin the preparation animation you tilt the control stick up, right, down, or left to determine your position.Ā  This requires at least two bars of ki to activate.

Masturbation:Ā To begin masturbation, you must press the ki blast button and once you begin the preparation animation you tilt the control stick up, right, down, or left and press theĀ BlockĀ  button, similar to a reverse grab.Ā  This does not require any ki to activate.

Ā 

Options

Ā 

Ā 

You can enable or disable masturbation by ticking the option in the installer.Ā You can also enable some NPCs in Conton City to masturbate, which simply swaps animations.

Ā 

Download

DBXV2 Sex Mod.zip

Ā 

Ā 

Notes

Ā 

This is my first mod so it most likely is buggy. I also tried my best to change which characters would be untouched by the mod but doing so pretty much meant preventing half the cast from, even if they shouldn't be prevented. It also only stops them from being forced into it, not from forcing others into it oddly. I decided to scrap the feature until I could figure something out hopefully. Some animations look weird on certain fighters, but they are universal animations, so I didn't have much of a choice. Also, I learnt how to make animations in blender and grabs in-game for this mod so I had like, zero experience. I still hope you enjoy the mod and maybe give suggestions and tips. Lastly,Ā MAKE SURE YOU BACK-UP YOUR FILES.Ā It's better to be safe than sorry.

Ā 

Images

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_19_54 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_21_33 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_23_06 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_25_12 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_28_00 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_28_43 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_31_08 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_32_49 PM.png

Edited by WitherSlayer6417

So far only 3 animation work for me both male/female laying position "solo" and a walking animation and they will randomize and only start if i hold the ki blast button for 5 secs and when it don't work it will do a big ki blast with rapidfire ki blast audio. Also is this for the latest version of Xenoverse 2 or the one before. Also can't install both options masterbate and lobby version at the same time. Just tried to install lobby alone and "Failed at EAN install phase chara/cmn/cmn.maf.lvy.ean.xml object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Ā 

Important: Figured out why mod wasn't working right. the skills folder was misspelled it needs to be named skill. Still can't install lobby option.

Edited by JJones2663
2 hours ago, JJones2663 said:

So far only 3 animation work for me both male/female laying position "solo" and a walking animation and they will randomize and only start if i hold the ki blast button for 5 secs and when it don't work it will do a big ki blast with rapidfire ki blast audio. Also is this for the latest version of Xenoverse 2 or the one before. AI dont seem to work it seem like they go Evil Mode due to dark aura and glowing eyes. Also can't install both options masterbate and lobby version at the same time. Just tried to install lobby alone and "Failed at EAN install phase chara/cmn/cmn.maf.lvy.ean.xml object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Ā 

Important: Figured out why mod wasn't working right. the skills folder was misspelled it needs to be named skill.

Well, in my case, even though I tried to rename it, it still doesn't do anything.

It just freezes any movement previously made.

Edited by hellgamer23

Ok so everything installed and working. Will you be adding a way to have sex on those in the lobby or npcs to have sex with other npcs near each other? It seems that this doesn't work with Kale she still uses ki blasts. Can you switch to the left hand for Whis, Vados and Towa when masterbating they are stabbing themselves with their staffs.

Edited by JJones2663

First and foremost - NICE. Glad to see the mods that got obliterated on the Xenoverse 2 modsite have inspired people.

Ā 

Second, this is probably a good time to mention there are nude mods available for MOST of the females. https://videogamemods.com/xenoverse/mods/female-roster-pack-nsfw/

(Apparently those mods gave other creators the courage or incentive to create their own. As I haven't seen so many 18+ mods be released in a small time frame for this game before. Usually one will pop up every few months or so.

Ā 

Let me know if that link get's deleted on the original site and I'll upload it here. There's also another nude Caulifla mod made by MikokoX but it is a Patreon mod. She has also done some nude CAC outfits. (Most if not all have since been released on VGM)

Ā 

Lastly, there are those infamous mods.

Edited by Hakufu1021
2 hours ago, JJones2663 said:

Ok so everything installed and working. Will you be adding a way to have sex on those in the lobby or npcs to have sex with other npcs near each other? It seems that this doesn't work with Kale she still uses ki blasts. Can you switch to the left hand for Whis, Vados and Towa when masterbating they are stabbing themselves with their staffs.

Okay I'll fix that and then upload it.

On 11/15/2022 at 5:37 AM, WitherSlayer6417 said:

Introduction

Ā 

Welcome to my Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 mod. It is a universal mod that enables almost any character to do the nasty with each other. I look for a mod like this for years and couldn't find anything, so after some practice I made it happen!Ā The way the mod is set up means pretty much any character can trigger it, for better or for worse. You can have sexual intercourse and masturbate. There are four animations for each, and I plan on adding more in future updates if anyone wants me too.

Ā 

Controls

Ā 

Sex:Ā To initiate sex, you simply press the ki blast button and once you begin the preparation animation you tilt the control stick up, right, down, or left to determine your position.Ā  This requires at least two bars of ki to activate.

Masturbation:Ā To begin masturbation, you must press the ki blast button and once you begin the preparation animation you tilt the control stick up, right, down, or left and press theĀ BlockĀ  button, similar to a reverse grab.Ā  This does not require any ki to activate.

Ā 

Options

Ā 

Ā 

You can enable or disable masturbation by ticking the option in the installer.Ā You can also enable some NPCs in Conton City to masturbate, which simply swaps animations.

Ā 

Download

DBXV2 Sex Mod.zip 19.38 MBĀ Ā·Ā 27 downloads

Ā 

Ā 

Notes

Ā 

This is my first mod so it most likely is buggy. I also tried my best to change which characters would be untouched by the mod but doing so pretty much meant preventing half the cast from, even if they shouldn't be prevented. It also only stops them from being forced into it, not from forcing others into it oddly. I decided to scrap the feature until I could figure something out hopefully. Some animations look weird on certain fighters, but they are universal animations, so I didn't have much of a choice. Also, I learnt how to make animations in blender and grabs in-game for this mod so I had like, zero experience. I still hope you enjoy the mod and maybe give suggestions and tips. Lastly,Ā MAKE SURE YOU BACK-UP YOUR FILES.Ā It's better to be safe than sorry.

Ā 

Images

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_19_54 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_21_33 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_23_06 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_25_12 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_28_00 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_28_43 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_31_08 PM.png

DRAGON BALL XENOVERSE 2 11_14_2022 11_32_49 PM.png

can we have masturbation for our character as an emote in conton city?

I updated the mod to make some characters use their left hand so they won't stab themselves with weapons they're holding.

Ā 

The Crouch, Sit, and Lie Down emotes are what the masturbation animations are replacing so you can make your CACs use those emotes to do it in the lobby.

Ā 

Lastly, my game isn't updated so some of the DLC characters' files aren't on my computer. If someone could tell my what Kale's ki blast folder is named I can make the mod work with her.

3 hours ago, WitherSlayer6417 said:

I updated the mod to make some characters use their left hand so they won't stab themselves with weapons they're holding.

Ā 

The Crouch, Sit, and Lie Down emotes are what the masturbation animations are replacing so you can make your CACs use those emotes to do it in the lobby.

Ā 

Lastly, my game isn't updated so some of the DLC characters' files aren't on my computer. If someone could tell my what Kale's ki blast folder is named I can make the mod work with her.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but her ki blast type is POW - 21180. I use a modded Kale based off the dlc so it should be the same. I ended up changing the modded Kale to use a different ki blast type now it works. Will you also be working on different animation/skills?

3 minutes ago, JJones2663 said:

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but her ki blast type is POW - 21180. I use a modded Kale based off the dlc so it should be the same. I ended up changing the modded Kale to use a different ki blast type now it works. Will you also be working on different animation/skills?

Ok thanks for that. And yeah I'll keep adding more. I'm going to try changing it so you can choose more animations in the next update and make it look better.

I haven't tested it yet to know, but this mod reproduces facial expressions and in the case of female characters, do they even squirt? Something more hardcore like basic rule 34 of rape would also be interesting. In addition to the female characters having their clothes torn or wet, whatever happens.Ā 

On 11/16/2022 at 10:18 PM, WitherSlayer6417 said:

Does anyone have anything they want added?

could it be possible to make the trigger animation shorter? also make an option that makes the ki replacement only apply to npcs?

Ā 

i like to play as females (cause ain't no way im gonna spend my time playing staring at man-ass all day) so it would be perfect.

Ā 

oh and some sound effects too would be nice.

Ā 

thanks for the mod and for your time.

23 hours ago, greenpoop476 said:

And i dont get how this is supposed to work? Im pressing the ki button but nothings happening

you push the ki button then hold the movement stick/button either up, down, left or right then you character will charge at your targeted enemy this will cost 2 ki bars. To masterbate push the ki blast then immediately push and hold the block button then holdĀ  either up, down, left or right on the movement stick/button. Masterbate will let you gain ki which is handy for characters that don't have any ki charging ability.