TBCaptivity (Original) for CaptivityEvents for Bannerlord 1.0

TBCaptivity (Original) for CaptivityEvents for Bannerlord 1.0

UPDATED TBCaptivityEvents

for Captivity Events for Bannerlord RELEASE Version UPDATED for /zCaptivityEvents/ModuleLoader/ folder path!

I have provided this page to keep it alive in Release.

1) TBCaptivity - Images -- unzip this into your chosen /ModuleLoader/TBCaptivity*/ folder. This is all the images from TBCaptivtyEvents, separated to prevent frequent updates.

2) TBCaptivity - Events -- This is ALL the original events, provided as-is. I have talked to the original author, and am providing these files for historical purposes. Note: it appears that this version requires CEDefaultEvents event pack for some images and events -- Captor Emptor.

As always, if you are going to use the above with BCCaptor, please delete the TBCaptivity/Settings folder for maximum stability!

I have also updated BC Captor Events for Release! Please to enjoy!  HOWEVER, you should probably delete TB's "SETTINGS" folder for best results if you use both, like me!!!

*** NOTE:: SpawnHero is still giving problems! I recommend adding this mod too: OnGovernorChangedWorkaround

42 minutes ago, Zdun said:

Link to original mod is here:

I am not 100% sure but there was a problem with saving skill progress in this mod. Is this still the case?

Saving skill progress is/was an issue with the base CE mod. If it's fixed there, it will be fixed in TBCE. I'd hazard to guess this author is unlikely to try to troubleshoot that particular behavior outside of waiting for BadListener to update it.

Also, rumors of my demise (deleted accounts?) are greatly exaggerated. That said, I am very slow to update, as I have several other writing and modding projects I'm working on at the moment.

Edited by transfer

No issues when playing as a female and interacting with male captives.

However, when playing as a male interacting with a male captive, I found three menus options that give red text errors and a bunch of menu options that don't do anything.

My folder directory is Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\zCaptivityEvents\ModuleLoader\TBCaptivity\Events.

Red errors:

• Clothe him in rags
    • "Couldn't find CE_captor_male_sexual_menu_m in events."
  • Teach him to obey
    • "Couldn't find TB_captor_training_menu in events."
  • Change his status
    • "Couldn't find TB_captor_status_menu_m in events."

Menu options that don't do anything:

• Change what he's wearing
    • Exits all menus.
  • Spend some time with him --> Go for a stroll.
    • Exits all menus.
  • Spend some time with him --> Go for a meal. 
    • Exits all menus.
  • Spend some time with him --> Grab and kiss her.
    • Exits all menus.
Edited by remotely
Added female player
On 11/23/2022 at 12:31 AM, viggo503 said:

Hello!

Sorry for my noob question but I was looking at the old TBCaptivity and it says: Turn off the regular escape events in the CaptivityEvents MCM

I'm alittle unsure which one this is. Any help would be welcome! :)

I am unsure if that is strictly necessary if you follow the install instructions but to be safe it should be ones you find as follows ( I think):
MCM menu --> "Captivity Events" ---> There are several main categories (e.g.: "Captive", "Random", "Notifications".... and so on) ---> go to "Escape" then under that find "Regular" and turn those off (should be 3 variants of "Prisoner Escape").

That should do it I think.

Edited by GuaZi
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...