Cuddle/Wholesome Animations For TS4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

On 11/13/2022 at 11:06 AM, pink21456 said:

I'm aware that wicked whims is mostly a NSFW mod, but is there any animations maybe that are teasing or foreplay that are just cuddling/kissing + more romantic animations? I can't seem to find many. Thanks

On 12/5/2022 at 9:54 AM, GMac2021 said:

Just download WonderfulWhims. 

Wonderful Whims doesn't have the option to use animations like Wicked Whims does, at least not that I am aware of. My understanding is that Wonderful Whims is all the features of Wicked without the sex. That's not what the OP is asking for.

A lot of people want the more romantic, teasing and cuddling animations. A lot of creators offer them along with the dirtier animations. While both are great, some times you just want the cute cuddly things! I too am looking for those cuter animations. It would be awesome if someone could provide a list of those animations.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/27/2023 at 2:23 PM, xstarx said:

Wonderful Whims doesn't have the option to use animations like Wicked Whims does, at least not that I am aware of. My understanding is that Wonderful Whims is all the features of Wicked without the sex. That's not what the OP is asking for.

A lot of people want the more romantic, teasing and cuddling animations. A lot of creators offer them along with the dirtier animations. While both are great, some times you just want the cute cuddly things! I too am looking for those cuter animations. It would be awesome if someone could provide a list of those animations.

Assuming you're still looking (or anyone else who starts searching Loverslab looking for such animations), here are the ones I use. Firstly, you can disable animations yourself using WickedWhims. It takes a bit of legwork, but you can disable every single animation you don't want. There's no way to download only the romantic animations in any of these animation packs without getting the sexual ones. 

To the OP: I can't guarantee each animation fits a lesbian couple. Many are aimed at M/F, but there are some suited for female on female and you can decide for yourself which ones fit your Sims.

GreyNaya (Many high-quality M/F non-looping romantic cuddles, making out, dancing, teasing, etc)

Khlas (Currently only 2 high-quality M/M looping animations. One is a cuddle on the couch, the other is teasing on a bed. Both also look good with M/F. On his patreon, he's going to release at least one more soon)

Lupobianco (At least one looping cuddle sleep animation under the covers that I remember. I believe it's intended for F/F and it looks good)

Motherlodesims (Plenty of high-quality heavy making out animations that loop. Should look fine with any kind of couple)

E404P (Plenty of well-done looping and non-looping flirting, teasing, dancing, cuddling, and kissing animations. In fact, they say their favorite kind of animation to do is foreplay/teasing/cuddling. E404P also does animations for straight, gay, and lesbian couples, so there's bound to be at least one thing you like here. Though recently, they haven't been doing looped teasing animations, if that's what you're looking for)

Kiki Chain (While this creator is unfortunately no longer active, they have really good teasing, sensual animations. Intended for M/F. They're also the only creator I know with a sleep animation that's suited for M/F/F)

Yummy-o-Tummy (Another very good creator that's not active anymore. They have great looping sleep cuddle animations, especially under the covers. I use them all the time. They're intended for M/F) 

Edited by SilentAegis
  • 3 months later...
On 5/13/2023 at 8:49 PM, SilentAegis said:

Assuming you're still looking (or anyone else who starts searching Loverslab looking for such animations), here are the ones I use. Firstly, you can disable animations yourself using WickedWhims. It takes a bit of legwork, but you can disable every single animation you don't want. There's no way to download only the romantic animations in any of these animation packs without getting the sexual ones. 

To the OP: I can't guarantee each animation fits a lesbian couple. Many are aimed at M/F, but there are some suited for female on female and you can decide for yourself which ones fit your Sims.

GreyNaya (Many high-quality M/F non-looping romantic cuddles, making out, dancing, teasing, etc)

Khlas (Currently only 2 high-quality M/M looping animations. One is a cuddle on the couch, the other is teasing on a bed. Both also look good with M/F. On his patreon, he's going to release at least one more soon)

Lupobianco (At least one looping cuddle sleep animation under the covers that I remember. I believe it's intended for F/F and it looks good)

Motherlodesims (Plenty of high-quality heavy making out animations that loop. Should look fine with any kind of couple)

E404P (Plenty of well-done looping and non-looping flirting, teasing, dancing, cuddling, and kissing animations. In fact, they say their favorite kind of animation to do is foreplay/teasing/cuddling. E404P also does animations for straight, gay, and lesbian couples, so there's bound to be at least one thing you like here. Though recently, they haven't been doing looped teasing animations, if that's what you're looking for)

Kiki Chain (While this creator is unfortunately no longer active, they have really good teasing, sensual animations. Intended for M/F. They're also the only creator I know with a sleep animation that's suited for M/F/F)

Yummy-o-Tummy (Another very good creator that's not active anymore. They have great looping sleep cuddle animations, especially under the covers. I use them all the time. They're intended for M/F) 

Thank you so much for this! I forgot my login and couldn't respond until now!