Crashing on loading save

Hi everyone,

Been experiencing an issue. When I try to load any of my saves my game just CTD. I have not installed any new mods since my last play session and even used the vortex "restore save game plugin" function to see if a plugin had accidently been installed but have had no success. I have attached my crashlog. Any help would be appreciated.

crash-2022-11-08-12-57-36.log

Try this to see if it helps:

From the start screen (where you see Continue/Load/New etc. ...) enter the console

Type "coc SanctuaryExt" without the quotation marks and close the console.

This will effectively place a new character in the middle of post-war Sanctuary and start loading everything like a new game.  In theory it also stops any processes that may be running in your save.

From there open up the menu (like you were starting to go to MCM, but don't actually select MCM) and select the "Load" option, and try to load your desired save from there.

I had seen this tip on a Thuggysmurf FAQ and Help page - I could never open my saves that I made inside the Fallon Administrative Offices from the Depravity mod, then I tried this method and it worked for me.