Load Order Problem

Wiseson

Game keeps crashing when I try to load it up, not sure of the load order to use, here is what I have so far.

Skyrim.em

Update.esm

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

Kawaii Face Presets.esp

RaceMenu.esp

RaceMenuPlugin.esp

Armor for Manga.esp

LadyBatByNausicaa.esp

Early thanks for any help.

You don't need LadyBatByNausicaa.esp while using Armor for Manga.esp.

Apparently when I get rid of LadyBat and use Armor for Manga only it crashes. Used Boss and it says Armor for Mange is unrecognised, what would I do about this?

Apparently when I get rid of LadyBat and use Armor for Manga only it crashes. Used Boss and it says Armor for Mange is unrecognised, what would I do about this?

It doesn't matter what Boss says regarding manga but when do you get the crash, starting the game, loading a save or when changing armors?

It doesn't matter what Boss says regarding manga but when do you get the crash, starting the game, loading a save or when changing armors?

Happens when starting the game, apparently with TES5Edit, I need Skyrim.esm (To which I have already) and hdtHighHeel.esm and google and every forum/thread shows nothing of where to get it. :<

hi Wiseson!
you have just 5 mods installed and have already problems, the tip I can give you:
1) deactivate a mod after another until you know
    which mod is lacking way, have you disabled all mods (except original games
    esm files) and the fault is still present, then spot follows.
2) then you use the wrong skeleton for your body, a wrong file skeleton.nif leads to constant crash! also cause different armors of bodies also big problems,

man must choose a body type and associated equipment.

german\ deutsch !

du hast gerade mal 5 mods installiert und hast jetzt schon probleme , den tipp den ich dir geben kann :
1.) deaktiviere einen mod nach dem anderen bis du weißt 
     welcher mod fehlehaft ist , hast du alle mods deaktiviert , ( außer original spiele
     esm-dateien ) und der fehler ist immer noch vorhanden , dann folgt punkt .
2.) dann verwendest du ein falsches skelett für deinen körper , eine falsche skeleton.nif datei führt zu ständigen abstürzen !  ebenfalls verursachen rüstungen von verschiedenen körpern ebenfalls große probleme , mann muß sich für einen körpertyp und die dazu gehörigen rüstung entscheiden .

Archived