4 minutes ago, w234aew said:

So the Bimbo Tonic works, and the added difficulty is a great idea!

However, I would add that with all of the effects in in the MCM selected, allowing the Bimbo Curse to max out essentially stops progress in the game without the tonic.

Not able to talk to proceed quests, because only Available dialogue with NPCs is the "*Giggle* Hey there [adjective]!" line that leads to sex, and acquiring the tonic is impossible without AdditemMenu due to the same dialogue blocking Holdan.

Additionally, this isn't your mod's fault, but with the SL Arousal Effects (sound, ISM) on, the "Always Horny" effect for maxed out Bimbo PCs gets annoying.

Maybe make 2 options for how to do the effects, one that just maxes arousal rate on maxing out the curse, and another that uses the current %total corruption and two player-dialable coefficients to increase the arousal rate and the cooldown for forced dialogue, respectively?

That's kind of the way Hormones does it, IMO it's the most "Playable" compromise for a maxed out Bimbo; still requires high sex act rate, but is actually useable and allows for quest completion.

Glad you like the Tonic, I'm pleased with the way it turned out!

The way the "*giggle* Hey There!" blocking dialogue works is that it won't go away until you follow though with it or have sex, then comes back after 8 hours. If you do what it wants (sex, degrade yourself, or give away your clothes) it should give you 8 hours where you can talk to NPCs freely. On hardcore mode this is reduced to 1 hour, but hardcore is kinda meant to be a bit unplayable- I don't recommend using it, really. You can also disable the forced chats in the MCM if they're too annoying.

For the arousal thing, if I'm remembering right the curse doesn't actually enforce a high arousal, it just maxes out your Time Rate in one of the stages. You could probably just go into your SLA MCM tab and turn that back down to get arousal to be controllable and the curse won't change it again.

Just now, Sladen2019 said:

Having a weird issue with other slavetats packs and I think it might be because of BoS somehow. Newly installed slavetats packs will not show up in the SlaveTats MCM. BoS is the only mod in my load order that has anything to do at all with SlaveTats. This is happening on 1.6.640 and SlaveTats 1.3.9 SE and BoS 1.6.3 with SSE patch. To reproduce, simply install a tats pack from the link given, on a game that already has these mods already installed.

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/619-slavetats/?do=download

Have you used the Refresh Tattoo Packs button in the MCM? That seems to be the most common cause of Slavetats issues in SE.

With people talking about OSL Aroused and how bimbos don't really get super aroused over time if people use it over regular SLA due to the lack of timerate, I figured I'd post my patch for the SE/AE folk. It attaches a script to the stamina buff that will: Restore the SLA Exhibitonist flag (if something like SL Hormones decided it shouldn't be on that actor), turn the actor bisexual (so that matchmaker mods that consider actor sexuality will let the bimbos enjoy both men and women), and constantly set the actor's OSLA libido to 100 to mimic the maxed timerate effect.

The script will also work if you don't have OSLA, it'll just poll slower (once every game hour) and not do anything for Libido. Oh, and I'm including a patched SLAFrameworkScr and SLAUtilScr for OSLA to re-enable the exhibitionist flag as OSLA doesn't implement it.

OSL Libido Stuff for BOS.zip OSL Exhibitionist Patch.zip

43 minutes ago, Okshi91 said:

With people talking about OSL Aroused and how bimbos don't really get super aroused over time if people use it over regular SLA due to the lack of timerate, I figured I'd post my patch for the SE/AE folk. It attaches a script to the stamina buff that will: Restore the SLA Exhibitonist flag (if something like SL Hormones decided it shouldn't be on that actor), turn the actor bisexual (so that matchmaker mods that consider actor sexuality will let the bimbos enjoy both men and women), and constantly set the actor's OSLA libido to 100 to mimic the maxed timerate effect.

The script will also work if you don't have OSLA, it'll just poll slower (once every game hour) and not do anything for Libido. Oh, and I'm including a patched SLAFrameworkScr and SLAUtilScr for OSLA to re-enable the exhibitionist flag as OSLA doesn't implement it.

OSL Libido Stuff for BOS.zip 2.7 kB · 0 downloads OSL Exhibitionist Patch.zip 6.11 kB · 0 downloads

LET HIM COOK ??

No but seriously though thanks a lot for this, OSL seems like a pretty niche arousal framework because of how different it is and it being in active development, something like this was unexpected.  

Edited by LinksSword

Oh, @jib_buttkiss, if you want to see/yoink some of my personal edits (which I unfortunately haven't updated past 1.5.2, sorry) to CC_BimbofyNPCv2 and CC_SexEventsScript, I'm gonna put them out here. My edits include: Support for (theoretically) up to approx. 4,000,000,000 concurrent bimbofications by abusing Skyrim's engine and how persistence works, moving bimbofication start from an hourly cloak to the event for corruption gain because I thought the cloak was too slow and had too small of a radius, corruption on SLSO orgasm when a bimbo is in sex (Not an important edit, just a personal preference thing), minor refactor of how a bimbo is detected for sex (moved from discrete checks to a function), fixed an off-by-one error present in 1.5.2 (and 1.6.1) in CC_BimbofyNPCv2's onInit(), and a bunch of sorta-randomized tats from SlaveTats on full bimbofication.

Oh, and a bunch of other misc edits that I've forgotten about/forgotten to list

BOS Okshi Edits.zip

Edited by Okshi91
14 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

will the OSL script work on an existing bimbo? or would i have too cure them. 

It should, but if it doesn't, console removespell xx46678E then addspell xx46678E, where xx is Bimbos of Skyrim's position in your load order

Or you can save with the bimbo unloaded and restart the game because I hate how MGEFs re-apply when you do that (Guess what I stayed up to 6AM trying to figure out ?)

Edited by Okshi91
Added salt
11 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I probably should. I'm thinking it'll look a lot like this:

That all seems sensible, right?

Oh, right, I think I remember looking at that mod. It doesn't have a Time Rate equivalent, right? That's why the curse isn't completely blasting your arousal- it maxes out the time rate so that a bimbo gets aroused super fast even if she does ever manage to calm down.

I'll add the thoughts increasing arousal, but it might be a bit annoying for some people's setups so I'll make it a toggle in the MCM.

Ah I see. yeah is indeed fair and if they really dislike some of the changes you added, they could just make a patching mod that removes those changes again and perhaps replace them with their own systems. Everybody wins basically. You also have more "ammo" against people now that try to force you into doing their bidding. Now you can basically say "here's the permissions I set and do it yourself" lol. Also it's important to have this kind of stuff somewhere clearly put down too to avoid unnecesary drama at some later point. A lot of tragedies already happened in the past like this. So yeah, thanks for writing that down somewhere. Makes everyone's life a lil bit easier down the line.

Edited by terrorofmorrowind

Btw how does the hypnosis part of the mod work? Was thinking of turning it into a spell instead. (because fuck that guy lol) If it works like how yuriana wench mod does it, it shouldn't be too hard to make. I mean I know it's somewhat dialogue controlled with a condition to have the potion on you. But then I don't really know what happens. Like does it add a perk on the character or is it some kind of quest that starts running or perhaps it's a script?

Edited by terrorofmorrowind
8 hours ago, Okshi91 said:

Oh, @jib_buttkiss, if you want to see/yoink some of my personal edits (which I unfortunately haven't updated past 1.5.2, sorry) to CC_BimbofyNPCv2 and CC_SexEventsScript, I'm gonna put them out here. My edits include: Support for (theoretically) up to approx. 4,000,000,000 concurrent bimbofications by abusing Skyrim's engine and how persistence works, moving bimbofication start from an hourly cloak to the event for corruption gain because I thought the cloak was too slow and had too small of a radius, corruption on SLSO orgasm when a bimbo is in sex (Not an important edit, just a personal preference thing), minor refactor of how a bimbo is detected for sex (moved from discrete checks to a function), fixed an off-by-one error present in 1.5.2 (and 1.6.1) in CC_BimbofyNPCv2's onInit(), and a bunch of sorta-randomized tats from SlaveTats on full bimbofication.

Oh, and a bunch of other misc edits that I've forgotten about/forgotten to list

BOS Okshi Edits.zip 16.38 kB · 3 downloads

Oh, some of this stuff is so good that now I literally have to implement it. You bastard, making more work for me by showing me massively better ways to do things! Expect to see a good chunk of this in 1.7- I'll make sure to credit you on the mod's page.

1.7's a good while off, just by the way. After getting 1.6 out I'm taking some time to actually play Skyrim instead of modding it (weird, I know). It'll give me a chance to do some proper playtesting of how BoS behaves in a savefile- I've already picked up a few small things to change.

1 hour ago, terrorofmorrowind said:

Btw how does the hypnosis part of the mod work? Was thinking of turning it into a spell instead. (because fuck that guy lol) If it works like how yuriana wench mod does it, it shouldn't be too hard to make. I mean I know it's somewhat dialogue controlled with a condition to have the potion on you. But then I don't really know what happens. Like does it add a perk on the character or is it some kind of quest that starts running or perhaps it's a script?

To hypnotise an NPC, the dialogue ("Smell this perfume" or whatever it is) just looks for a potion in your inventory to appear. It has some typical safeguards on it too (no children, no animals, etc), but that's it.

For the actual hypno dialogue, it's super simple. They're just added to a faction (CC_HypnotisedFaction) at the end of the "Smell this perfume" conversation. If an NPC's in the faction, the hypno trigger dialogue ("Do you like sickly sweet perfume?") shows up for them.

Edited by jib_buttkiss
1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, some of this stuff is so good that now I literally have to implement it. You bastard, making more work for me by showing me massively better ways to do things! Expect to see a good chunk of this in 1.7- I'll make sure to credit you on the mod's page.

1.7's a good while off, just by the way. After getting 1.6 out I'm taking some time to actually play Skyrim instead of modding it (weird, I know). It'll give me a chance to do some proper playtesting of how BoS behaves in a savefile- I've already picked up a few small things to change.

To hypnotise an NPC, the dialogue ("Smell this perfume" or whatever it is) just looks for a potion in your inventory to appear. It has some typical safeguards on it too (no children, no animals, etc), but that's it.

For the actual hypno dialogue, it's super simple. They're just added to a faction (CC_HypnotisedFaction) at the end of the "Smell this perfume" conversation. If an NPC's in the faction, the hypno trigger dialogue ("Do you like sickly sweet perfume?") shows up for them.

Oh, lovely. Then I know what to do. Thanks! ?

16 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

I probably should. I'm thinking it'll look a lot like this:

That all seems sensible, right?

Oh, right, I think I remember looking at that mod. It doesn't have a Time Rate equivalent, right? That's why the curse isn't completely blasting your arousal- it maxes out the time rate so that a bimbo gets aroused super fast even if she does ever manage to calm down.

I'll add the thoughts increasing arousal, but it might be a bit annoying for some people's setups so I'll make it a toggle in the MCM.

well to be fair the timerate thing in some versions of sexlabaroused can really get a little out of control, and in some cases i thought the arousal increase was happening far too quickly even when my pc at the time didn't do to much sexual activity.

13 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Glad you like the Tonic, I'm pleased with the way it turned out!

The way the "*giggle* Hey There!" blocking dialogue works is that it won't go away until you follow though with it or have sex, then comes back after 8 hours. If you do what it wants (sex, degrade yourself, or give away your clothes) it should give you 8 hours where you can talk to NPCs freely. On hardcore mode this is reduced to 1 hour, but hardcore is kinda meant to be a bit unplayable- I don't recommend using it, really. You can also disable the forced chats in the MCM if they're too annoying.

For the arousal thing, if I'm remembering right the curse doesn't actually enforce a high arousal, it just maxes out your Time Rate in one of the stages. You could probably just go into your SLA MCM tab and turn that back down to get arousal to be controllable and the curse won't change it again.

Have you used the Refresh Tattoo Packs button in the MCM? That seems to be the most common cause of Slavetats issues in SE.

ah i was wondering why the game wasn't respecting the settings i put forced chats too, i do indeed have hardcore mode on but i want my pc too become utterly useless as a bimbo which fills the need of getting the tonics, also too stay that way by refilling and avoiding any sexual activities at any cost, all in an effort too defeat Alduin.

So yeah idk if there is a way too manipulate the time of the forced dialogue even with hardcore on maybe it can be done through the console? 

Here is a German translation of the complete modification. I have only left out the labelling in the MCM "Settings" and "Bimbo Body", as otherwise a new game would be required to be able to use the MCM. To fix the problem, jib_buttkiss would have to provide a translation.txt for this in later versions.

Bimbos of Skyrim SE 1.6.3 German Translation.7z Bimbos of Skyrim LE 1.6.3 German Translation.7z

Edited by GerdWagner
17 hours ago, jib_buttkiss said:

If you do what it wants (sex, degrade yourself, or give away your clothes) it should give you 8 hours where you can talk to NPCs freely. On hardcore mode this is reduced to 1 hour, but hardcore is kinda meant to be a bit unplayable- I don't recommend using it, really. You can also disable the forced chats in the MCM if they're too annoying.

Just as an FYI, I'm not talking about during the "Permanent" time where the Player is past the final stage of curse, but the "Forever" message point (i.e. corruption maxed out at 450, maybe I reached the "Max Skill Loss" point?).

At that point, upon finishing one of the forced sex/strip events, the PC's arousal immediately spikes back to 98+, and the dialogue lock is reenforced.

I do not have hardcore mode enabled in the MCM at all.

It looks to me like either:

1. The mod is not correctly disabling hardcore mode (either a save glitch, or a bug)

2. There's some problem/glitch in the code when the PC's corruption value maxes out at 450 that forces hardcore mode on.

Edited by w234aew
2 hours ago, w234aew said:

Just as an FYI, I'm not talking about during the "Permanent" time where the Player is past the final stage of curse, but the "Forever" message point (i.e. corruption maxed out at 450, maybe I reached the "Max Skill Loss" point?).

At that point, upon finishing one of the forced sex/strip events, the PC's arousal immediately spikes back to 98+, and the dialogue lock is reenforced.

I do not have hardcore mode enabled in the MCM at all.

It looks to me like either:

1. The mod is not correctly disabling hardcore mode (either a save glitch, or a bug)

2. There's some problem/glitch in the code when the PC's corruption value maxes out at 450 that forces hardcore mode on.

Oh, right, that! It's the "bonus" effects from maxing out Skill Loss. They're an extra penalty for losing all skills- whenever you would have lost a skill point, they happen instead. And you're right, it is poorly thought out- you trigger skill loss on sex, so it forces a bimbo chat, which forces sex, triggering skill loss, forcing sex again, so on, so on, getting stuck in a loop. Whoops. I'll fix that in 1.6.4.

Fortunately, you can disable this for now in the MCM with the Skill Loss "Enable 'Bonus' Effects" option.

5 hours ago, LinksSword said:

ah i was wondering why the game wasn't respecting the settings i put forced chats too, i do indeed have hardcore mode on but i want my pc too become utterly useless as a bimbo which fills the need of getting the tonics, also too stay that way by refilling and avoiding any sexual activities at any cost, all in an effort too defeat Alduin.

So yeah idk if there is a way too manipulate the time of the forced dialogue even with hardcore on maybe it can be done through the console? 

I could split the hardcore mode into "Hardcore Debuffs" and "Hardcore Behaviors" pretty easily, so the harsher debuffs and frequency forced chat parts are separated. But no, short of just console setting the global that flags a forced chat as due, you can't really edit the forced chat timing without digging into code.

1 hour ago, amogomaboi said:

I just realized that bimbo (de)buffs are affected by restoration power modifiers, results in a bit too high values. Could you fix it?

20230720071358_1.jpg

Whoops. I'll get that in the next update.

1 hour ago, jib_buttkiss said:

Oh, right, that! It's the "bonus" effects from maxing out Skill Loss. They're an extra penalty for losing all skills- whenever you would have lost a skill point, they happen instead. And you're right, it is poorly thought out- you trigger skill loss on sex, so it forces a bimbo chat, which forces sex, triggering skill loss, forcing sex again, so on, so on, getting stuck in a loop. Whoops. I'll fix that in 1.6.4.

Fortunately, you can disable this for now in the MCM with the Skill Loss "Enable 'Bonus' Effects" option.

I could split the hardcore mode into "Hardcore Debuffs" and "Hardcore Behaviors" pretty easily, so the harsher debuffs and frequency forced chat parts are separated. But no, short of just console setting the global that flags a forced chat as due, you can't really edit the forced chat timing without digging into code.

Whoops. I'll get that in the next update.

So what exactly does "hardcore mode" do exactly? because even with it turned off skill losts and stuff still happens.

Also what triggers the "I'm a good girl" x3 box with the last option being you trying to convince yourself your not. i would like to replicate because i didn't get a chance too read the long text box at the top unless you know what script file that dialogue is in where i could read it. 

Edited by LinksSword
28 minutes ago, LinksSword said:

So what exactly does "hardcore mode" do exactly? because even with it turned off skill loss and stuff still happens.

It reduces all your skills to 5 and you cannot gain levels in skills. I can't remember much more but that's the main one.

43 minutes ago, Balgin said:

It reduces all your skills to 5 and you cannot gain levels in skills. I can't remember much more but that's the main one.

will my bimbo still become useless in combat with just skill lost on? i would use super hardcore but idk how i feel about force dialogue every 1 hour...  and i know forced dialogue can be disabled but i still like it as a consequence for not having sex in awhile but hardcore overwrites those settings.

Edited by LinksSword
1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

So what exactly does "hardcore mode" do exactly? because even with it turned off skill losts and stuff still happens.

Also what triggers the "I'm a good girl" x3 box with the last option being you trying to convince yourself your not. i would like to replicate because i didn't get a chance too read the long text box at the top unless you know what script file that dialogue is in where i could read it. 

Hardcore will make combat borderline impossible by not only setting all your skills to 5 (bypassing the Skill Loss parts of the curse), but by also modifying a bunch of your Actor Values as well. It reduces your damage output, increases your damage taken, and a bunch of other things. Having only Skill Loss means you can work your way up to almost that useless by losing lots of skills, but you'll never end up quite as bad because Skill Loss doesn't touch those AVs.

Hardcore also changes the forced bimbo chats to come back after 1 hour instead of 8, which I might make a separate option. Or maybe I'll make that duration a slider instead.

That "I'm a good girl" message box is one of the bimbo events. They have a 1/55 chance of triggering every hour as long as you're not in combat, so you might not see them too often (roughly once every 2.5 days). There's 6 events that can happen, but if an invalid one triggers (eg, "Lose all your bimbo tonics" when you have none, or "Strip" when you're already naked) a different one gets selected. The "I'm a good girl" message box is always valid so it might come up a little more often than the others.

If you don't want to wait for it to trigger again, the text is in a MESG record so you'd need the Creation Kit or TES5Edit to read it.

Just now, jib_buttkiss said:

Hardcore will make combat borderline impossible by not only setting all your skills to 5 (bypassing the Skill Loss parts of the curse), but by also modifying a bunch of your Actor Values as well. It reduces your damage output, increases your damage taken, and a bunch of other things. Having only Skill Loss means you can work your way up to almost that useless by losing lots of skills, but you'll never end up quite as bad because Skill Loss doesn't touch those AVs.

Hardcore also changes the forced bimbo chats to come back after 1 hour instead of 8, which I might make a separate option. Or maybe I'll make that duration a slider instead.

That "I'm a good girl" message box is one of the bimbo events. They have a 1/55 chance of triggering every hour as long as you're not in combat, so you might not see them too often (roughly once every 2.5 days). There's 6 events that can happen, but if an invalid one triggers (eg, "Lose all your bimbo tonics" when you have none, or "Strip" when you're already naked) a different one gets selected. The "I'm a good girl" message box is always valid so it might come up a little more often than the others.

If you don't want to wait for it to trigger again, the text is in a MESG record so you'd need the Creation Kit or TES5Edit to read it.

hmm the only thing is i have hardcore on but skills are not set to 5, the 1 hour forced dialogue triggers. unless it's not an instant thing and it takes time too get that low of skills?

1 hour ago, LinksSword said:

hmm the only thing is i have hardcore on but skills are not set to 5, the 1 hour forced dialogue triggers. unless it's not an instant thing and it takes time too get that low of skills?

Maybe another mod is interfering with them too?

As a side note; I use SL Adventures, SL Disparity and Love Sickness in my game. When hardcore mode was introduced, I was one of the people asking for it, @jib_buttkiss wrote that he really didn't like the feature, so I didn't want to push him further.

Disparity has the possibility to increase the change of stumbling, dropping weapons based on e.g. breast size, so if/when my PC will ever start to transform, the moment her body starts to change, she slowly becomes more clumsy when fighting.

My only 'problem' is that my PCs are very good at avoiding the curse. She even didn't trust Jibs friendly suggestion to use Farengars services more. But with the constant increase of corruption triggers I'm sure one of my PCs will end up blonde eventually. ?

1 hour ago, Wut1969 said:

Maybe another mod is interfering with them too?

As a side note; I use SL Adventures, SL Disparity and Love Sickness in my game. When hardcore mode was introduced, I was one of the people asking for it, @jib_buttkiss wrote that he really didn't like the feature, so I didn't want to push him further.

Disparity has the possibility to increase the change of stumbling, dropping weapons based on e.g. breast size, so if/when my PC will ever start to transform, the moment her body starts to change, she slowly becomes more clumsy when fighting.

My only 'problem' is that my PCs are very good at avoiding the curse. She even didn't trust Jibs friendly suggestion to use Farengars services more. But with the constant increase of corruption triggers I'm sure one of my PCs will end up blonde eventually. ?

one thing i liked from hormones was the tripping and dropping weapons based on arousal which how often could be configured in the mcm,

another thing i would like too see is the bimbofication process only advances if you actually go to sleep, it would be great for if you were using one of the need mods or skyrim's own survival mode, rather then by a timer it would also make those text boxes make more sense about dreams.