Need some info about the latest creature animations!

ahrimangame

Hi all!

So iv been away from sexout for around 5-6 months, im back now and updated all my sexout plugins but what i like to know is that are there any new creature animations that wasnt here before? like do cockroach have rape animation now? can someone plz give me a list of which creatures DOESNT have rape animation still?

Also i would like to know if there is any other threat/site except sexout ones where i can find new sex animations and add them to my game!

oh one more thing! is there any hot busty body like DMRA from oblivion in New vegas?

thanx alot for ur time and help :)

So iv been away from sexout for around 5-6 months, im back now and updated all my sexout plugins but what i like to know is that are there any new creature animations that wasnt here before? like do cockroach have rape animation now? can someone plz give me a list of which creatures DOESNT have rape animation still?

In the past 5 months there have been no new creature animations. At least non released. It will take a very long time before i even start with that project. There is new thread with human to human animations.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17191-how-and-where-do-you-add-animations-in-sexout/

But i have not had time to create fully rigged armatures for creatures yet.

Archived